It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

timbergiantbigfoot 's Youtube channel

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
sup ATS.

timbergiantbigfoot

i've searched ats and haven't seen any term specific or hyperlinks mentioning timbergiantbigfoot's youtube channels or videos
anyway i've stumbled on to, what i personally believe to be, some amazing sasquatch hunting videos on youtube. timbergiantbigfoot, or jim, lives in south ontario and has been hunting and sighitng bigfoot for over 12 years. he's recently become fairly prolific with footage of his walks through the woods and some of the strange things he sees, hears... and sometimes encounters.

i'm going to post four videos. the first one, the "Branch Thrown" video, where jim and his family are filming, and start hearing and seeing things in the woods around them... this video makes my heart pound. the second video is the black and white deshakened and stabilized and zoomed/centered edition of the branch thrown video. your heart will pound too when you realize that his family is literally surrounded by bigfoot in this video. the third video is a long one, a 35 minute walk in the woods with his children. he films a lot of strange things in the woods, mostly odd structures. i really think people should take this video seriously. very large trees are snapped down and over, with visibly no tool marks or effort. some are even twisted to be broken. they are perfectly healthy green trees. and its not just a few trees, there are too many to count. that's not even the most bizzare thing. they are broken and moved all around, and we keep seeing the strange "X" formation lean of an obvious structure trying to be built. this video is amazing for the just the huge number of tree breaks and structures in such a smalll area. and the fourth video will be the one that jim is probably most known for, and the video actually has 40k views. it's his "Is this Sasquatch ?" video... and its quite the experience.

"Branch Thrown"

"Branch Thrown , in black and white"

"Looking for Footprints , Finding possible Structures"

and finally... "Is this Sasquatch ?"

he uploads very frequently, so i'd subscribe. the tree structures video is from just two days ago. i've only seen a handful of his videos so far, but i'm thoroughly impressed, and i can't say that for about 99% of sasquatch videos.

timbergiantbigfoot
edit on 5-8-2011 by shagreen heart because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Bigfoot is not real, if it were we'd have physical evidence of it by now, especially with the extensive search that has been performed for decades.

I remember about a year ago there was a big story claiming a corpse of big foot, it turned out to be rotting possum tissue in a homemade costume. The guys claiming the find happened to own a Bigfoot memorabilia business

I watched the videos, there's nothing even slightly interesting in them.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Josonic
Bigfoot is not real, if it were we'd have physical evidence of it by now, especially with the extensive search that has been performed for decades.

I remember about a year ago there was a big story claiming a corpse of big foot, it turned out to be rotting possum tissue in a homemade costume. The guys claiming the find happened to own a Bigfoot memorabilia business

Actually we don't know if it's real or not yet, and if indeed the countless witness reports from virtually all over the globe and throughout all eras of history are true, than some people know as a fact it is real (since they saw it first-hand). However those of us who have not seen it, do not know either way we can only assume or guess.

How do you know that perhaps there isn't some type of cover-up going on to hide the truth about Bigfoot from the population? What if say, Bigfoot's DNA code was closer to human's than chimpanzees? This would cause a lot of issues academically because we would have to significantly edit our theories on the origins of our own species.

What if Bigfoot's DNA was the 'missing link' we need? There are all kinds of possibilities here.

Also if I recall the particular "bigfoot hoax" you are talking about in particular, it could have very easily been a typical case of how they do a cover up right in front of our eyes.

The original photos released of the 'bigfoot corpse' showed a very highly realistic animal laying in a tub of ice, and they even opened it's mouth and showed it's teeth and tongue - it was extremely realistic.

Then 2 days later when the MSM showed up and the Govt showed up, somehow the Bigfoot body was now just a stupid costume with no tongue anymore....VERY STRANGE.

Also consider the fact that the people surrounding the incident lost all credibility, but also disappeared into the woodwork immediately afterwards and it wasn't really spoken of again. This all could be a case of paying them the $$$ they wanted, telling them to catch is they have to stay quiet and play along with the hoax script, etc.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
It's just a big ape anyways, what is so hard to believe?

Is it really hard to believe that humans haven't covered every inch of the Earth at all given times? Do you think people have explored the depths of our forests or jungles yet really? Have you ever been in a real forest?

If you have been in a real forest for any amount of time, you should know deep down inside that it is highly possible that there are things out there we don't know much about yet. Hell they keep discovering hundreds of new species every day, to this very day.

Also, considering the possibility of a cover up, it would be known factually it exists in that scenario except that the knowledge and evidence is actively suppressed and censored.

But why? What motive? That is why I began to question the implications of what Bigfoot's potential DNA code might be, and what it might mean to us in the bigger picture.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

How do you know that perhaps there isn't some type of cover-up going on to hide the truth about Bigfoot from the population? What if say, Bigfoot's DNA code was closer to human's than chimpanzees? This would cause a lot of issues academically because we would have to significantly edit our theories on the origins of our own species.

What if Bigfoot's DNA was the 'missing link' we need? There are all kinds of possibilities here.

I totally agree. It would prove the major religions that make billions of dollars off their followers that they are wrong. Sasquatch would most likely be the closest genetic living relives of humans alive today. If theories are correct then the split between Sasquatch and humans happened much later that that of humans and chimpanzees(the current closet relative)
edit on 5-8-2011 by BriGuyTM90 because: spelling

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

And you know Bigfoot is not real, whats your evidence? proof he is not on this planet... show me your proofs

edit on 02/04/2011 by WideAwakeNow because: slight error

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Sorry, I'm unable to subscribe to the channel based on the incredible lack of anything interesting whatsoever shown in the video.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Timbergiantbigfoot is a very believable narrator in his video's. However after watching his numerous videos I came to the conclusion he is very romantic about the subject. Blobsquatches at best.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by WideAwakeNow

And you know Bigfoot is not real, whats your evidence? proof he is not on this planet... show me your proofs

You are right, I don't know Bigfoot is not real, I don't have any evidence, I don't have any 'proofs'... I also don't have any proof The Flying Spaghetti Monster isn't real

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by WideAwakeNow

I also don't have any proof The Flying Spaghetti Monster isn't real

yes, but there is also no evidence that there is, so you statement is meaningless and does not pertain to the debate whether this cryptid exist.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by BriGuyTM90

There's no evidence Bigfoot is real except redneck witnesses

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Josonic

Wrong. There is video, audio, hair samples, footprints, and first hand accounts(hillbilly witnesses). no none of these are conclusive proof by them selves, but its way more than no evidence.
edit on 6-8-2011 by BriGuyTM90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Josonic

What does the story about a possum have to do with bigfoot being real or not? There's always going to be hoaxers when it comes to topics like this. You shouldnt let people like that cloud your view of the legitimate stories/people that are involved in the topic.

Cheers
edit on 6-8-2011 by FoxMulder91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Josonic

you're right, i'm from dallas and i had an encounter in seattle logging areas....i've posted the story three times before. they(bigfoot spirit being or actual animal species) want to intimidate you and you will leave intimidated if they want....jeeeesh....i heard a bulldozer being thrown down the cree and boulder slope right near me!
i kept hearing it hit rock and 3' diameter trees and kept goin....
there's something to what you say about rednecks, yes!!

edit on 6-8-2011 by GBP/JPY because: Yahushua is our new King

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I think that if he is real, the motive for keeping it quiet is MONEY plain and simple. If Bigfoot were confirmed all of the land that would have to be protected would cost a fortune. The timber industry is already in trouble...What if they could no longer harvest all the land that would have to be set aside as habitat? You bet they'd want that kept quiet.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

There's no evidence Bigfoot is real except redneck witnesses

also how does some one being in your words a (redneck) make them any less reliable of a witness?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Josonic

Ah comon we all know the spaghetti monster is real, thats a give me

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

in this video, "something" has left a very large tooth on the seat of his bike when he comes back from investigating:

in another video, a small shell is left on the seat of his bike as well... very very very interesting... imagine if he had left another camera running facing his bike?
edit on 7-8-2011 by shagreen heart because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

I know what your saying but many professional people from scientific backgrounds have come forward and said they have seen bigfoot, or similar creatures in the world, Sir Edmund hillary is only one example, who has said without question on many occasions that such a creature may actually exist.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by WideAwakeNow

I totally agree I was just trying to prove a point that just because some one isn't as educated or live a different life style doesn't make them uncredited as a witness.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join