It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnet defies known physics? : Very interesting. Video!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

Yes, it does seem that the coil had an effect, but the acid has eaten away much of the magnet so it's difficult to tell. I would like to find another solution to test it with that does have a electromagnetic or magnetic reaction. I will be running moer tests on my coils and magnet and I will post more if I find anything to be additionally out of the norm. I'm still very happy with what I have found as it is not supported by known physics, yet makes sense at the same time.

I may find something very interesting, never know, people used to think the world was flat.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiraCity
reply to post by CLPrime

I'm still very happy with what I have found as it is not supported by known physics, yet makes sense at the same time.

Something tells me this is a very natural result of some otherwise mundane physical law (though, Maxwell's equations are anything but mundane). In fact, if I wasn't so tired right now, and if I had a little more information about the setup, I could probably tell you exactly what's happening. I can almost guarantee you it's nothing new.

But, yes, keep us posted on whatever else you try. I'm interested to hear what you find.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLPrime

Originally posted by ConspiraCity
reply to post by CLPrime

I'm still very happy with what I have found as it is not supported by known physics, yet makes sense at the same time.

Something tells me this is a very natural result of some otherwise mundane physical law (though, Maxwell's equations are anything but mundane). In fact, if I wasn't so tired right now, and if I had a little more information about the setup, I could probably tell you exactly what's happening. I can almost guarantee you it's nothing new.

But, yes, keep us posted on whatever else you try. I'm interested to hear what you find.

will do my friend!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
One potential reason why we don't have a conventional explanation for this observation of the magnet is the rewriting of Maxwell's work that took key eqautions out of his work. If this is true, as I believe, it has major affects for those who kept it and inventor Nicola Tesla's work from mankind.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
stop smoking what ever you are. its obviously the video glitching.

second line

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAPurMAMA
stop smoking what ever you are. its obviously the video glitching.

second line

OH MY GOD.

I was willing to ignore you... but now you come into threads not about "shapeshifting" to do what exactly?

What you see in that video that you call "absolute" proof of shape shifting is called compression artifacts and is a by product of digital video.... Not an opinion -- do you think you are a shape shifter? Well of course you know you aren't... then why don't you film yourself and run in through a digital compressor and see what happens... oh my lord, your holographic projector will fail -- and you will be like, OH I GUESS I AM A LIZARD PERSON!

::Sigh::

Grow up dude.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Laokin

No one was talking to you! Mind ya bidniss!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiraCity

I don't know much about this although I find this tyhpe of stuff interesting. It did look though that there was current (not magnetic or electrical) flwoing through the container... hence perhaps this is a case of fluid dynamics?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by inquisitivenature

I don't know much about this although I find this tyhpe of stuff interesting. It did look though that there was current (not magnetic or electrical) flwoing through the container... hence perhaps this is a case of fluid dynamics?

Your right it could be fluid dynamics. There is a magnetic bar that we use in beakers to stir things together. It works by having a magnet capable of rotating underneath in a device that can also heat up the beaker. I have quite a bit of experience in years gone by so that is a very good point I can see the possibility. Star for you.
Still interesting to note magnets can do work sitting still, or put in motion.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Yeah 3D magnetism, posted this on youtube:
www.youtube.com...

Wow 3D magnetism can't take it all in. How about going back to 2D Faraday and put iron filings on a plane sheet cause this is getting into Tesla territory cause magnets do pulse and cause movement in the inter atomic mass once called the medium by Tesla and ether by others who wanted to suppress the true presence of energy in the environment .

Duh a magnet is composed of atomic matter pulsing away making a force field go back to 2D Faraday iron filings this is 3D Tesla territory.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
check. My magnet make me fly.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Take your coils and magnet and perform experiments in the freezer.

Water molecules line up to magnetic fields. Figure out a method to prevent ice from forming on steel using magnetism, and you will be a millionaire.

...Crab fishing boats getting covered with ice....prevent them from getting iced over and you've got a money stream.

Dropping a magnet in a plastic cup with water and freeze it....dump it out and you can see the magnetic field around the magnet...pretty neat. Trying using coils and pulsing a magnetic field to prevent ice from forming where you don't want it.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Great idea, I will be thinking for a while about that de-icing idea.

will do further tests with ice.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join