It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow just opening and Europe is in the negative

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by DarkSarcasm

I can now see alot of banks having "glitches" in their computer systems where customers can't access their savings for a day or two......starting next week

Lets hope that doesn't happen as it would only create more panic.. tho perhaps that is what they are after? since it feels from the onset they have tried to create panic and division...i.e noises that we would be facing a "Summer of Rage" (tm nulabour) springs to mind from the last time around...
edit on 5/8/11 by thoughtsfull because: rushing

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I don't play this game...
What does it have to do w/me???
I will still get paid today...
& next week...
& the next...
& so on...
WTF???

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I have always found that these "glitches" are becoming more and more common, Just to much of a coincidence for my liking, I mean has anyone seen a data base for these computer errors ? the money being saved and the interest gained must be thousands, I have seen this being reported a few times here in the UK but never hear of it happening across the rest of the world, Any member "outside of the UK" seen this ?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by thoughtsfull

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic

Originally posted by thoughtsfull
I hope the system crashes so we get the chance to rebuild something better..

Like, say, a New World Order? Their plan is working perfectly.

Yer, I guess whatever we do it will be hijacked by the establishment and driven to their own agenda. It'll be a major shame if we miss out on yet another opportunity to make this world a better place..

And your personal definition of "a better place" (resulting from a catastrophic crash...) IS????
If /when We crash and burn we can expect totalitarian control in the form of "martial law"and continuity of govt/"continuity of the status quo" emergency measures to begin. Nobody will be repudiating debt, or wiping the slate clean.Hyperinflation: Government ;military and the cops will eat and have fuel/utilities before you do.
edit on 5-8-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

A better place usually starts with a lot less corruption in our systems of governance and the reclamation of lost rights...

My hope is as I stated, that we (the people) get to play our hand in creating a new system now rather than forcing our point at some later date.. which is how these things usually play out, especially when one side tries to delay things or tries to take the tough guy route.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join