It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We own you....we're the USA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

He (Gen. Westly Clark) said, “I just got this down from up stairs from the Secratary of Defense’s office today. This is a memo that describes how we are going to take out 7 countries in 5 years.”

http://(nolink)/2011/05/22/general-wesley-clark-reveals-plan-invade-iraq-syria-lebanon-lybia-somalia-sudan-iran-22858/

The unrest in the Middle East was well planned....wonder how many of you remember back in 2001 a Speech that was made by Bush about how there were 7 countries that would fall....the Axis of Evil...

Well I found what I was looking for...it's not the Bush speech but it is the same information I remember and after seeing the video's or reading the transcript anyone still believes that what is happening is not part of a pre-planned takeover, then your blinders are on too tight and you might as well leave 'em on...you will never see the truth.

The time frame is a bit off....but the Plan is still being pushed through...and the US will not quit until they have made good on their part of the bargain. The question is to what purpose and to what end?

If I have posted this in the wrong forum, mods feel free to move it to the proper one.
To those that say that this is "Just a blog and the information is not reliable..." Well that is your choice...but I will tell you...I am a bit older than most of you and I heard it with my own ears, from the mouth of Bush in his speech that these were the targeted countries...This is the Axis of Evil.
edit on 5-8-2011 by Holly N.R.A. because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I have attempted several times to get the link to post...when I preview the link it works when I
post the link, it comes up "no link"...maybe some help?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
So what countries have we taken over recently?

I don't seem to recall any.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
ok you asked http://(nolink)/2011/05/22/general-wesley-clark-reveals-plan-invade-iraq-syria-lebanon-lybia-somalia-sudan-iran-22858/ lets see if it works like to see vids, so that is why. well this is the Vid www.youtube.com... now if i could learn how to post the vid link

edit on 5-8-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-8-2011 by bekod because: editting

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
edit: nope couldn't put the link in either lol
edit on 5-8-2011 by aaron2209 because: (no reason given)

Maybe this one will work:

www.experiencefestival.com...[edi tby]edit on 5-8-2011 by aaron2209 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I don't think it was about directly invading countries, it was more about the subtext of destabilisation of these countries and setting wheels in motion to change governments IMO.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

must be an ATS thing with the link name, could it be band from ATS? not allowed to be posted?
, some times there just to long.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by aaron2209
edit: nope couldn't put the link in either lol
edit on 5-8-2011 by aaron2209 because: (no reason given)

Maybe this one will work:

www.experiencefestival.com...[edi tby]edit on 5-8-2011 by aaron2209 because: (no reason given)

Sorry...couldn't get the address to post even as a reply.

Thank you...this is the video...but the blog I was looking at also had a Transcript of the interview....thanks for finding the video.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Holly N.R.A.

I realise the second link I put in wasn't the same one as the OP but it links the same story just on a different site. It also has a link to the same original article.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
well op here is the text from your link, and my attempt to post the link so for you that like to read

In an interview with Amy Goodman on March 2, 2007, U.S. General Wesley Clark (Ret.), explains that the Bush Administration planned to take out 7 countries in 5 years: Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Lybia, Somalia, Sudan, Iran

Transcripts:

[Wesley Clark] About ten days after 9/11 I went to the penatagon and I say secretary Rumsfield and Deputy Secretary Wolfweitz.

I went down stairs to see some of the staff who used to work for me and one of the Generals called me in and said “Sir, you have got to come in. Come in, you have got to come in and talk to me a second.”

I said “Well, your to busy”.

He said, “No, No, we have made the decision to go to war with Iraq”. This was on or about the 20th of September [2001].

I said “We are going to war with Iraq? Why” [emphasis added].

He said, “I don’t know” [crowd laughs]

He said, “I guess they don’t know what else to do”. [crowd boos].

So I said “Well did they find come information connecting Saddam to Al-Queda?”

He said, “No, No. There is nothing new that way, they just made the decision to go to war with Iraq.”

He said, “I quess its like, we don’t know what to do about terrorists but we have a good military and we can take down governments”

So I came back to see him a few weeks laters and by that time we were bombing in Afghanistan.

I said “Are we still going to war with Iraq?”

And he said “Oh, its worse than that.”

He reached over on his desk and picked up a piece of paper.

He said, “I just got this down from up stairs from the Secratary of Defense’s office today. This is a memo that describes how we are going to take out 7 countries in 5 years.”

“Starting with Iraq, then Syria and Lebenon. Then Lybia, Somalia and Sudan. Then finishing off Iran.”

[Amy Goodman] “Go Through the countries again.” [crowd laughs]

[Wesley Clark] “Well starting off with Iraq, then Syria and Lebenon, and Lybia, Somalia and Sudan. and back to Iran.”
i hope this ok?
edit on 5-8-2011 by bekod because: editting

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Very much so, bekod...
Thanks for the help. Hopefully it will open a few eyes as to what has
things unfolding as they are in the "Middle Earth" at this time. It has always been a volatile place
on the planet and goes to show that when the scab is picked it can grow into one big sore on the face
of our Mother...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

5 years

epic fail

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
ok so some dates should be used such as The War in Afghanistan began on October 7, 2001, as the armed forces of the United States and the United Kingdom, and the Afghan United Front, launched Operation Enduring Freedom or like bush invade-Iraq 2003, so now that we are pulling out and are now in :with NATO in Libya, could that be the next one in 2 years and it was stated 7 nations. or could this be the next one and is this the reason we would? abcnews.go.com...
edit on 5-8-2011 by bekod because: editting added link

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonco6

5 years

epic fail

So, the 5 year mark was a little off. It is not a fail...it is more like "taking your time"...as I see it...the 5 year call was just a number. The PLAN is what is important...and the unrest will continue for how ever long it takes....

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jonco6

yea well general Wes Morlan said the war in 1965 would end by dec of same year, look how long that went on. They can not always get it right, if they did it would not be DC nor biz as usual now would it? 11 years in one 8 years in the other it is written the war would last 20 and 7 years, still do not know who the Blue Turban king is QUDAFY er Gadhafi?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

lol true
but I love these time est. they are funny
Although it would seem they are usually off by quite a bit

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I don't dispute the contents of your post OP.Though as for the title, the US own's jack #e of the Middle East, they have been kept at bay by peasant's with sticks and stones for ten years.Impressive.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
I don't dispute the contents of your post OP.Though as for the title, the US own's jack #e of the Middle East, they have been kept at bay by peasant's with sticks and stones for ten years.Impressive.

thanks for reading and the reply....

Just a lame attempt at sarcasm...sometimes the simplest weapons can
out do the most advanced...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
So what countries have we taken over recently?

I don't seem to recall any.

there's Syria, Lkibya NATOs own Terrorists in the east libya.

new topics

top topics

active topics

join