It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caution : This had better not be true or else the markets will tank 10-20% maybe even 30%

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rosha
reply to post by Vitchilo

Those " rich bastards" WONT be the ones loosing their shirt if this does happen every mum and dad investor, every small bsiness will go under, every pensioner or superannuation holder will loose their money but the big guys just consolidate and get richer. Please dont pray for a market crash ! Thats exactly what they want...if you are trying personally to divest to cash right now DONT...cash wont be worth anything buy gold or property...everything else will be worth squat in the event of a major collapse.
edit on 5-8-2011 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

A crash happened in Iceland, and they lived through it. They are actually much better off now. They refused to put up with the things we do, and had a rocky period and then ended up in a much better position.

Change is a good thing, even if we have to take a step backwards in order to get proper change. We will end up on top, we have lived through every empire falling, it's not that which hurts us, we can care for each other, it's when we follow blindly that the most hurt is done.

I, for one, welcome change. The system will end, it is unfeasible to keep the charade going any longer, it was doomed from the get go.

Pred...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I had a quick google of this Larry Kudlow character - you can actually read his market commentary and views without subscribing; anyway , he seemed to be saying the doom and gloom was a bit over-baked just yesterday !

Why the sudden turnaround ? Is his 'tweet' definitely from him ?

kudlow.com...

www.nationalreview.com...#

edit on 5-8-2011 by slidingdoor because: to add a further link

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

id rather nature control the depopulation process. Leaving it in mans hands will results in a world of elitist. LOL who will have to rebuild and fin for themselves. If mother nature has the depopulation controls earth would be a variety of survivors, and at that point no paper money, no diamond gold or silver will be worth anything. They the monies system can not be eaten or planted for harvest.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I just found this....

www.blacklistednews.com...

Things are getting seriously strange!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by slidingdoor

I think he's just trying to down play it. What happened in the past couple of days usually happens around late Sept to Nov. I think we're in for another big bump on the stock market towards end of this year and it will be slightly worse.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Whatever happens you can bet this is part of TPTBs plan.

If I'm in their shoes I'm thinking let's let everything collapse, cause mass panic, then roll out a martial law that turns into the everyday way of life after a few months. By 2012 people will forget about the word freedom, we'll be trained to be docile, complacent, and obedient sheeple, if that hasn't already happened...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Caution : This had better not be true or else the markets will tank 10-20% maybe even 30%

If you mean the US markets, they have already tanked between 10-20% as of yesterday.

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Please let it be true and let the whole freaking corrupt system BLOW UP unexpectedly... so the bastards in power lose their shirts since it wasn't planned.... Please?

First, let me assure you that you do not want that to happen unless you live on a deserted island somewhere with your own food, water and electrical supply. Second, what makes you think any of this wasn't planned?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by raiders247
Whatever happens you can bet this is part of TPTBs plan.

If I'm in their shoes I'm thinking let's let everything collapse, cause mass panic, then roll out a martial law that turns into the everyday way of life after a few months. By 2012 people will forget about the word freedom, we'll be trained to be docile, complacent, and obedient sheeple, if that hasn't already happened...

The PTB have no plans to allow the monetary system to collapse, on the contrary they are united in doing everything possible to stop it from happening. That it is all slipping away from them is their fundamental problem right now because it reveals how impotent they are becoming and of course that frightens them. If anything the PTB are starting to lose the plot big time. We are in the end game now.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Now would be a good time to buy Silver as i see the plunge protection squad hammered it down from 43 to 38.

I think we all know Silver should be nearer 50 and Gold should be 1750 by now, those plunge protection boys can't hold back the tide forever.

Buy Silver and Gold .

Cosmic...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join