It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm back! shake it baby!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
so i just escaped from a mental institution. apparently 'the man' thinks i went insane from watching too much anime. quacks! you change your name to kyon and start telling people how haruhism is the one true faith and they start labeling you this and that. so i swam all the way to japan to find the goddess. im still looking... hahaha! naw im just bored so i got on my old ats acount. so whats new? them reptillians getcha yet?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
You escaped a mental institution and came here? Sounds like you jumped from the frying pan into the fire.

Welcome back.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by N3k9Ni

thank you!
it's kinda nice to be back. i missed all the fun rants and supernatural stories XD

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ashanu90

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar [after you have made at least 20 posts] if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

this song went for an hour :O

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
As you are all probably feeling, time is speeding up!

I never knew light accelerated, but it's also a corner turner

godspeed

edit on 5-8-2011 by Samuelis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Don't tell me your one of those people that watched so much anime they bought a death note to write names of people they hate in it, just to see if it really works.....

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

it does work... i been dropping aliens left and right... hahaha! jk that just sounds stupid :p i was just kidding about the whole mental institution thing
... or was i? o_O

new topics

top topics

join