It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Oz.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Hey ATSers, this is my first thread. I have been reading ATS for years and have finally decided I should become a contributor rather then simply using the site for information and entertainment.

With this being an intro thread I wanted to share why I like ATS. Whilst the masses are not always right it is rare that the masses are completely wrong. ATS certainly gives you masses of information and oppinions on a huge variety of topics and I think reading through a variety of sources and getting many oppinions is often a good way to get closer to the truth.

Anyway, that being said I am off to continue looking at some of the latest.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Circle the welcome wagon
We have one known as ATS..no wheels ya know..

Welcome to the Twilite Zone
Thats ..ATS

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by inquisitivenature

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar [after you have made at least 20 posts] if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
G'day, mate. Welcome to the asylum.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by N3k9Ni

Mate, love the quote from Hunter S Thompson in your signature. One of my favourite books is Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

Good to hear from a fellow Aussie too!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Thanks for your reply and kind offer of assistance. no doubt I will take you up on the offer at some stage.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Greetings!!!

You'll find many of your fellow countrymen and women here and good folk from all around the globe ready to
Assist you in your quest for knowledge. Take care and have fun.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by inquisitivenature

Hi inquisitivenature, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

I would like to send you a private message however am unsure how. Any assistance you can offer would be much appreciated.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Welcome aboard m8

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by the owlbear

Mate, great to hear there's many of us from Oz. I know folks in the USA say you live in the best country in the world but... I have to say from the sounds of things going on lately I'm glad I'm Australian.

Thanks for your welcome though. It's really encouraging and great to be greeted by friendly people when you're a bit new... to anything we try.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by inquisitivenature
reply to post by Sauron

I would like to send you a private message however am unsure how. Any assistance you can offer would be much appreciated.

Just hover the mouse cursor over the word "member" underneath their avatar and the option should be in the drop menu.

...and welcome.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
gday mate.

have a great day

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Welcome

new topics

top topics

join