It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

greys, telepathy, and telepathic visual alteration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
So I am currently watching this UFO files show about encounters with greys. On this show it was mentioned that in many grey encounter situations the grey seem to be able to communicate through telepathy.

Well, immediately I thought of a possibility I have never considered before or read. I'll be honest, I didn't do a search of this site. I didn't search because I'm not fond of reading 10 to 100 pages of disrespect to OPs and joke comments and blatant crap to sift out real information. Please do not link me to any huge threads, if you've discussed this before, simply make a short comment and note that there is another thread then move along if you do not want to participate a second time, if this has been talked about before please do not trash thread, Modz please leave thread open for discussion by newer members who may not have had the chance to discuss before that also do not want to weave through hundreds of pages.

Well, my thought was this.......

If a "grey" can communicate telepathicly, could they not also be altering our physical perception of them to keep us looking in the wrong places for the wrong objects.

In my mind this is very possible for several reasons.

1) the ego. For the same reason a criminal tends to return to a crime scene, these greys could want to study us while maintaining anonymity but also want to view our reactions to the presence of the unexplained.

2) I've seen and read that during encounters many abductees seem to "lose" time. This could be an effect of memory alterations.

3) if they did not want to be found, why would they not just knock abductees out, blind fold them, kill them, or never return them, or develop more distant study techniques. My guess (refer to reason 1).

I believe that if these abductions are real they are done by an ET that wants us to know about their existence (or question their existence) but not know how to find them, or they could be performed by a terrestrial species that does not want to be found, or it could be some kind of military (who knows which one) that does not want anyone to know what they are up to and altering the physical perception of the abductee toward the abducter Is a way to help discredit the abductee if they attempt to release the story of their abduction.

Sorry about the run-on sentences, I'm on my phone so spell check is unavailable and the dictionary on this thing is moronic. To mods, please move if necessary and again please do not delete so newer members can discuss if topic is in a never-ending thread. I'm very interested in what other members think. I'm also not making any claim to their true existence just offering speculative possibilities.
edit on 4-8-2011 by DarkSarcasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkSarcasm

I think they are inter dimensional in nature. I think that they can exist in numerous dimensions and physically manifest in this dimension when they want to. I think it's interesting that people see them on '___' a lot, maybe '___' blurs the lines between the dimensions......

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkSarcasm

I'm a "learning" telepath, with some small experience; so I thought I might address some of this.

If a "grey" can communicate telepathicly, could they not also be altering our physical perception of them to keep us looking in the wrong places for the wrong objects.

Something this extreme hasn't happened in my experience. While my abilities and skills are still developing, it would seem that this llevel would require someone very skilled, or trained, perhaps a species might be that "strong". In my experience with Greys they aren't much better than I, so, I would tend to doubt that they could something like this.

But, it is possible to inject thoughts, and, if assisted with drugs, or some other means of altering brain chemistry, it might be possible to attain the same result.

In my mind this is very possible for several reasons.

1) the ego. For the same reason a criminal tends to return to a crime scene, these greys could want to study us while maintaining anonymity but also want to view our reactions to the presence of the unexplained.

Not sure about the ego part, it would make more sense to me to allow cognition of the event, albeit briefly, in order to collect data.

2) I've seen and read that during encounters many abductees seem to "lose" time. This could be an effect of memory alterations.

3) if they did not want to be found, why would they not just knock abductees out, blind fold them, kill them, or never return them, or develop more distant study techniques. My guess (refer to reason 1).

I think it is far more likely that they study you in a manner very much like how you study other animals here on Earth. Their "darts" are a bit more high-tech, their drugs better, but, I'd bet the result is the same; some animals retain some small amount of memory.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

I think it is far more likely that they study you in a manner very much like how you study other animals here on Earth. Their "darts" are a bit more high-tech, their drugs better, but, I'd bet the result is the same; some animals retain some small amount of memory.

I agree. If there are ETs, I would assume that they are using some kind of technology, and this technology is not perfect. The ETs are skilled and powerful, but not omnipotent.

There are stories of abductees who claim to have a feeling of sudden peace or calmness but realize that logically it makes no sense. Of course this sort of thing frequently happens in dreams (The Chewbacca Defense works there
) but if it is not a dream/hallucination then potentially it is ETs using some kind of broad neural stimulator to hit certain parts of the brainstem in a crude drug-like way.

new topics

top topics

join