It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones - Helicopters at the Ready

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SigilOfLux

And what Alphabet Agency do you work for...lol

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boomer1941

That's the common line Alex Jones fanboys always use when someone points out his errors and out right lies. It wont work on me. Not everyone blindly follows him and hangs on to every word he says. Look into all the false and hyped up info he puts out, you'll see he is nothing but a lying scare monger.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Well, it seems to me given the 100 trillion in unfunded social security obligations that the govt. has two options

1. raise taxes by 80% to fund those obligations or 2. somehow make sure that people aren´t around to receive them.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Here is another interesting video

Eric Phelps also exposed Alex Jones

That should give you something to think about.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
You gotta love Alex Jones, this is a great story.....
It's only sad people who attack Alex Jones.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustBreathe11

Originally posted by Heartisblack
reply to post by JustBreathe11

I know, but still right now Alex Jones looks like a man about to pop a gasket.

He is the biggest douchebag in the world, no wait 2nd biggest, right after Bush.

Im sure thats not the first time that bush and douchebag have been used in the same sentence. RIght im in the UK, this bloke has a radio show right, is he actually as nuts as anyone is making out, he must have been considered kosher at one point?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by N3k9Ni
I searched for any references to robotic helicopters spraying Ebola. The only hits I got were to this Alex Jones clip. I would say that Mr. Jones has officially lost it.

What? because YOU cant find it, it doesnt exist? You don't know what his sources are.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Looked like AJ was in fits of laughter in the cop car to me

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
hmmm... what about this???

idk it seems fishy

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Here is his hyped up failed predictions.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Looked like AJ was in fits of laughter in the cop car to me

You can see tears running down his cheeks. Hardly laughing. You must have the same ability to twist logic like Alex Jones does.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I've watched Alex Jones a few times, he seems to be a knowledgeable person on all sorts of conspiracy and spooky things that are apparently going on, but he seems to swing into rage mode over such random and silly triggered things, really detracts from the point he is trying to make, as such his credibility is zero.

Maybe thats why he does it.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Ebola? Everyone can find out more about this stuff being used by the WHO and govt as part of their de-population agenda. In their minds, it's all justified to save the Elite and the planet.

Dr. Leonard Horowitz is thorough in his research on what he calls "Emerging Diseases". Check out this video, and he also was one of the first to expose Litton Bionetics part in this. (Also Rockefeller and German based IG Farben is involved).

In the vid, he explains that Prez Clinton actually pardoned Dr Gallo, a health scientist, who was charged with "scientific misconduct". He also exposes WHO and NCI. He goes into great detail about how the AIDS virus was engineered to cut open nature's DNA and insert an engineered transcriptase. Any weirder that what the scientists are doing today with mixing human and animal DNA? It's Mad Scientist genetic engineering.

Here is Dr. Horowitz' site. www.tetrahedron.org...

I used his site material as education when I was fighting the forced Hep B vax on my 7th grader. There was a form you could download to apply for a waiver.
edit on 6-8-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by imawlinn
Wow this guy is off his effin rocker. This goes to show you how being immersed in conspiracies 24/7 can alter your view on the world. I know a lot of military men and women and I know for a fact none of them would follow an order to comit genocide. Just an overly paranoid, fear mongering, warped mind at work.

SOLDIERS OVER MEDICATED WITH ANTI PSYCHOTIC DRUGS:

www.naturalnews.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup

Originally posted by imawlinn
Wow this guy is off his effin rocker. This goes to show you how being immersed in conspiracies 24/7 can alter your view on the world. I know a lot of military men and women and I know for a fact none of them would follow an order to comit genocide. Just an overly paranoid, fear mongering, warped mind at work.

SOLDIERS OVER MEDICATED WITH ANTI PSYCHOTIC DRUGS:

www.naturalnews.com...

People dont care.
They are too involved in personality cults.
Makes them feel better when they sleep at night I guess.

Or maybe Jacob's Ladder has already taken hold a long time ago.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
More videos

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SigilOfLux

That's the common line Alex Jones fanboys always use when someone points out his errors and out right lies. It wont work on me. Not everyone blindly follows him and hangs on to every word he says. Look into all the false and hyped up info he puts out, you'll see he is nothing but a lying scare monger.

Looks like he got it right about the new helicopter sham with the Seals!
www.youtube.com...=420

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
It is interesting that the ATS Alex Jones debunking campaign started a day before one of his big predictions came to fruition. There are no coincidences.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Habit4ming

In his defense (though i dont believe any of this),

A website stating that activities are ceased doesnt mean a thing imo.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup

Originally posted by SigilOfLux

Looks like he got it right about the new helicopter sham with the Seals!
www.youtube.com...=420

None of them were the ones that killed Bin Laden, Alex Jones is wrong yet again with his predictions.

None of the 22 SEAL personnel killed in the crash were part of the team that killed bin Laden in a May raid in Pakistan, but they belonged to the same unit. Their deployment in the raid in which the helicopter crashed would suggest that the target was a high-ranking insurgent figure.

source

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join