It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ELENIN is now viewable on STEREO-B

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Hey Guys..

We're finally able to see ELENIN. It's all becoming more and more real, especially now that we are now able to monitor it like this.

Here's the link that shows a nice shot.

ELENIN
edit on 4-8-2011 by NWOPrimate because: slight modification to title.

And here's the NASA article

NASA - ELENIN
edit on 4-8-2011 by NWOPrimate because: to add NASA article

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Hey thanks for that link! I have seem many other links where elenin is stationary and all the background stars have 'tracers'. Its refreshing to see the background stay still and elenin creep across the heavens.

Im not sure why you said its becoming more and more real, its always been just as real as it is since its been discovered.
I dont mean to be demeaning, just confused a bit by that statement. Cool graphic none the less, thanks for sharing!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
What does this mean for us ? Are we going to die ? Meet our makers or what ? What is going to happen ?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Is umteenth a real number?

I've heard several times, today, that this was posted.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Yes, the very same images. These are the first, maybe Phang can tell you when the next transmission will occur from STEREO B. I haven't looked into it but at least know that the roll effects it's transmission.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

Depends how big Elenin is. Can someone elaborate?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by IntegratedInstigator

lol I guess I'm just a visual person...

I've seen shady pictures of it in the past, but seriously.. this is the first time i've seen it on NASA, especially STEREO-B, which is a satellite that I'm familiar with.

Here's something else I read today... which bring it all home.

elenin.org/

The Fourth World shall end soon, and the Fifth World will begin. This the elders everywhere know. The Signs over many years have been fulfilled, and so few are left.

This is the First Sign: We were told of the coming of the white-skinned men, like Pahana, but not living like Pahana -- men who took the land that was not theirs and who struck their enemies with thunder. (Guns)

This is the Second Sign: Our lands will see the coming of spinning wheels filled with voices. (Covered wagons)

This is the Third Sign: A strange beast like a buffalo but with great long horns, will overrun the land in large numbers. (Longhorn cattle)

This is the Fourth Sign: The land will be crossed by snakes of iron. (Railroad tracks)

This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web. (Power and telephone lines)

This is the Sixth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun. (Concrete roads and their mirage-producing effects.)

This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it. (Oil spills)

This is the Eighth Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like our people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn our ways and wisdom. (Hippies)

The Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of the Hopi people will cease.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Guys, fellas, ladies....

I am just as interested in Elenin as you eager seekers, but come on, look at the relevant evidence concerning it.... it will be well far from the Earth upon passing, if not, amateur astronomers will be screaming off the charts about it.

Really.

Relax guys, our governments are doing FAR worse at the moment.
edit on 4-8-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Does this mean the elenin doom threads and posts will stop?

oh, that is right, this space photo will still be no enough proof
edit on 4-8-2011 by guessing because: improved spelling

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Relax guys, our governments are doing FAR worse at the moment.

That, my friend is the problem. A big problem.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOPrimate
reply to post by IntegratedInstigator

The Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of the Hopi people will cease.

I might be really really tired but these nine signs scared the bjesus out of me. Sooo when would be a good time to get out of Cali? I don't want to sink into the ocean

On topic: Thanks for the link, this was the first moving elinin images I've seen. To me she looks smaller than I thought but then again I don't know crap about astronomy.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Isn't Stereo-B part of SOHO and if so why do they look different? The images are never what you expect from all the hype that they get. Why also are there two versions of the Stereo-B image in the OP.
Where are the SOHO LASCO C3 pictures, that's when it will look real nice on film.

I thought STEREO-B had better cameras than that.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by PunchingBag80

No.

STEREO A and B are two spacecraft which are located on (more or less) Earth's orbit. A (for ahead) is about 100º ahead of Earth and B is about 93º behind.

SOHO is a spacecraft which orbits the L1 point about 1 million miles between the Sun and Earth.

All three satellites present different perspectives of the Sun. That's the whole point for them.

We are seeing low resolution images from STEREO B. The high resolution versions should be available soon.
edit on 8/4/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

No.

STEREO A and B are two spacecraft which are located on (more or less) Earth's orbit. A (for ahead) is about 100º ahead of Earth and B is about 93º behind.

SOHO is a spacecraft which orbits the L1 point about 1 million miles between the Sun and Earth.

All three satellites present different perspectives of the Sun. That's the whole point for them.

We are seeing low resolution images from STEREO B. The high resolution versions should be available soon.
edit on 8/4/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Phage, this is beyond your attention, no? Why even entertain this? You are beyond this, considering if you're not just bored. I respect your opinion, don't know why you are so charitable.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Well, if someone isn't going to say it than I better. Elenin looks tiny being a dwarf star and all...

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Thanks Phage...for clearing that up for me.
When does Elenin come into view of the SOHO LASCO C3 camera?
How much more definition will the STEREO-A camera produce?
How many more questions can I ask to really annoy Jibby???

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by athenegoddess

If you google it, you'll find that ELENIN's nucleus is 3-4km in diameter, but the cloud the surrounds it is approx 22000km wide and it's got this super long tail...

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

SOHO, I would guess in the last week of September.

STEREO A, if it shows at all would be sometime in the next couple of weeks.

The view from STEREO B will improve.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Well, if someone isn't going to say it than I better. Elenin looks tiny being a dwarf star and all...

So it is a dwarf star!, I knew they were not telling us the truth. The photos are not even real.

It reminds me a lot of the faked moon landing pictures.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by PunchingBag80
Thanks Phage...for clearing that up for me.
When does Elenin come into view of the SOHO LASCO C3 camera?
How much more definition will the STEREO-A camera produce?
How many more questions can I ask to really annoy Jibby???

Questions to annoy Jibby....

Why am I here?
Why I do I post here?
What am I really thinking?
Why do I...........?
Uh Duh......?
Too much Fluoride....I can't....uh........uh.....duh.....huh huh.......

(watches Beavis & Butthead)

P.S.- You're a tool...... annoy me? Just be yourself mate.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join