It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No subject

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

Yo man, I'd like your feedback on this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

I remember that thread and although I didn't contribute (was at work) I do recall knowing what you were saying to be true...imo.

Its like the Spirit Science videos that I find really cool. In order for there to be void....one must have been aware there was nothing. Correct?

In the void....darkness as our brains reside in.....there becomes thought. The thought then becomes aware in the thought process....the movement of thought is in the awareness. Once the awareness moves it manifests.

Our universe moves with awareness and this is why I believe everything is connected in thought and or the spirit of energetic movement. Its quite electrifying.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by DaveNorris

The thing is.... the 'things' are appearing in something that can not be a 'thing'. A cloud can not appear (be seen)unless there is a sky prior to the cloud, the backdrop. All these little tiny 'things' that we find appear in and to this not a 'thingness'.
Within each particle is 99.999% emptiness, no thingness, and in the little 0.001% is 99.999% no thingness.
That no thingness is the real mystery. Out of that comes every 'thing'.

If may bring some rectification on this subject above.
None can define emptiness, meaning that the 99% of so called emptiness of a particle is actuality maybe a masse of unknown origin.
My guess is that emptiness doesn't exist at all, it is not wise to say that something is empty when we have no clue of this as we can't define emptiness.
I thought to bring this certitude in to light.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Here is a question I ponder often.

Do all thoughts manifest? Please explain your answer in detail as to why you think they do or do not.

Thank you!!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
Here is a question I ponder often.

Do all thoughts manifest? Please explain your answer in detail as to why you think they do or do not.

Thank you!!!!

In some way or another. Its not the thoughts themselves, it's the emotional context from which the thoughts originate. You think negative thoughts, you will find yourself in negative situations. You think positive thoughts, you will find yourself in positive situations.

I also believe that intention manifestation by faith happens. But that's more than just thoughts, that's thoughts + knowing = manifestation of intention.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

You think negative thoughts, you will find yourself in negative situations. You think positive thoughts, you will find yourself in positive situations.

The above statements are correct imo.

How about the same question re worded.....

Do ALL thoughts become matter? Example.....ugh....I just wanna kill myself. Do you then have to manifest the thought if it is thought of at a later time in eternity??

If not or if so why do you think this way?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

You think negative thoughts, you will find yourself in negative situations. You think positive thoughts, you will find yourself in positive situations.

The above statements are correct imo.

How about the same question re worded.....

Do ALL thoughts become matter? Example.....ugh....I just wanna kill myself. Do you then have to manifest the thought if it is thought of at a later time in eternity??

If not or if so why do you think this way?

Do you mean, if I think of a basketball, I'm going to get a basketball?

No.

Actually, thoughts are mostly just memories.
edit on 5-8-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Yeah, thats what I meant.....or you think of a big green monster (that is not in your memory bank)....does then then mean that the green monster is now a creation out of thought?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Yeah, thats what I meant.....or you think of a big green monster (that is not in your memory bank)....does then then mean that the green monster is now a creation out of thought?

I believe anything that can happen will happen. So if you can think it, it will exist, but not necessarily by you thinking it.

Unconsciously arising thoughts are memories. Consciously arising thoughts are imagination. Am I wrong?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 20COMEtMYanELENINe11
reply to post by JibbyJedi

You dont find it incredible that every part of us is indefinant? and it dosnt have a reference, its common sense.

I find it incredible! We're like living fractals (in a conceptual way).

I like you're enthusiasm on the subject, and I understand what you're trying to get at, it just wasn't verbally expressed in the best possible way. I believe you were more intrigued/awe-struck by the general concept of all of it, rather than the fine detailed points (eg: quarks, neutrons, protons, etc...) - am I correct?

Either way, keep finding little things in this world to be amazed by! It's the little things that count, and magic is all around us. We look into the face of perfection every single day.

Much love,
OnewithAll

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The simple yet elegant answer is energy.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Unconsciously arising thoughts are memories. Consciously arising thoughts are imagination. Am I wrong?

I understand what you are saying, but I would say that unconsciously arising thoughts are memories or future events. Conscious thoughts are reality or imagination.

Some of us are pondering many things lately, I guess this is a growth time...anyway, my personal experience is that the "fleeting" thoughts are important. Do you occasionally have a fleeting thought out of nowhere and then it is gone. You thought about it, but did give it a second thought. Well, give it a second thought. I have found recently that those "fleeting" thoughts manifest a day or two later in some form or another.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by blazenresearcher

Originally posted by smithjustinb

I understand what you are saying, but I would say that unconsciously arising thoughts are memories or future events. Conscious thoughts are reality or imagination.

Future events? You mean like precognition? If it's not what you're talking about, I'll argue to say that any time you are thinking of a future event, you are consciously thinking. Unconscious thoughts are one's that you aren't willfully engaging in. Like a song in your head that you don't even realize your thinking until you realize your thinking it.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I am going to have to disagree. Future events can definitely be unconscious for us . They can be conscious too as wishes and dreams, but remember time is not linear in the other realms, therefore deja vu's etc are future events, yet simultaneous events.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by kacou

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

The thing is.... the 'things' are appearing in something that can not be a 'thing'. A cloud can not appear (be seen)unless there is a sky prior to the cloud, the backdrop. All these little tiny 'things' that we find appear in and to this not a 'thingness'.
Within each particle is 99.999% emptiness, no thingness, and in the little 0.001% is 99.999% no thingness.
That no thingness is the real mystery. Out of that comes every 'thing'.

If may bring some rectification on this subject above.
None can define emptiness, meaning that the 99% of so called emptiness of a particle is actuality maybe a masse of unknown origin.
My guess is that emptiness doesn't exist at all, it is not wise to say that something is empty when we have no clue of this as we can't define emptiness.
I thought to bring this certitude in to light.

who knows, maybe this 'nothingness' contains the same matter that we can observe but existing in an alternate reality, one we cannot observe

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

They are still looking for 'matter' in labratories today, they haven't found any yet. Each time they look at what they consider solid they find space with teeny weeny specks in it.
The tweeny weeny little specks appear and disappear continuously. The space seems somehow to produce a never ending light show. The big bang banging.
edit on 6-8-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join