It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No subject

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Take any part of your body and start to break it down. For this example lets do an area of your skin. Now our skin isn't just there right, there is somthing that makes it up, so lets say that skin is A, and what makes it up is B. Simple enough so far, wever what makes up B, surely it must be somthing right? Ok so lets say that B is made up from C, well then what is the cause for C, must be D. Well what makes up D? Do you see where I am going with this, every part of us is made up indefinatly. Since this is impossible I wonder why it has never been discussed, how can such a simple thing be so confusing?\

I would love to hear some opinions from the forum, if you have the time.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
This is about as interesting as dissecting a dead kitten, kind of sounds similar too.
Please, explain to us what eugenics experiment your referring to.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 20COMEtMYanELENINe11

Skin is made up of cells ...
Cells are made up of "cellular structures"...
Cellulars structures are made up of proteins and amino acids
etc etc...
and it all runs down to Atoms... lots and lots of atoms ...
unless THOSE atoms contain tiny little universes... and skin

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

You dont find it incredible that every part of us is indefinant? and it dosnt have a reference, its common sense.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazkaat

etc etc...

Ok, so what makes up the tiny universes, and then what makes up those? Nothing just is, everything must be made up from somthing else, and it never ends

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazkaat

etc etc...

Sorry i didnt read your entire reply, if everything is atoms, what makes up the atoms?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Quarks, muons and gluons. Whats else? Beyond that, 1 dimensional string. Beyond that, quantum foam. Eventually there's probably just empty space. Even atoms are 99% empty space. So then we are as well.... Mostly empty.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by 20COMEtMYanELENINe11

You dont find it incredible that every part of us is indefinant? and it dosnt have a reference, its common sense.

Yes I do find it fascinating in that Andy Warhol perspective that you deliver here. I wish we had more like you around. Stay well my friend.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

What came first, the chicken or the egg?

lol..

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroReady

Quarks, muons and gluons. Whats else? Beyond that, 1 dimensional string. Beyond that, quantum foam. Eventually there's probably just empty space. Even atoms are 99% empty space. So then we are as well.... Mostly empty.

I believe that even empyness is made from somthing, we just cant understand it yet. I believe we are infinate beings, on a constant journey consisting of the lust for knowladge. I also find it amazing that no one questions why we cant remember where we came from, or even what we are. People just accept what other humans have stated as fact, when in truth thier statements are only opinions

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Reply to post by athenegoddess

none or both

the egg stage and chicken stage are encoded by default on the DNA

but what came before DNA?

who what or how generated the code?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

Yes I do find it fascinating in that Andy Warhol perspective that you deliver here. I wish we had more like you around. Stay well my friend.

I have no idea who Warhol is, in fact I dont know much of anything. I no longer study materialistic things, im all about the future, and trying to figure out where I am going once I transition, and the best way to get there. If you are complimenting me than I thank you, if not than I thank you all the same

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

If that's the case then emptiness isn't really emptiness is it? Empty implies nothing being contained within. But if emptiness really is made of stuff, then it's not really empty is it?.

I think though that if there is such a thing as "something" then there must also be "nothing". One can't be without the other.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherYOU
Reply to post by athenegoddess

none or both

the egg stage and chicken stage are encoded by default on the DNA

but what came before DNA?

who what or how generated the code?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

I like that, what is possible is impossible, and what is impossible is possible, they are only insufficaint words to describe somthing well beyond our mental abilities, they thrive off eachother, the same way positive and negitive energy do

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

If that's the case then emptiness isn't really emptiness is it? Empty implies nothing being contained within. But if emptiness really is made of stuff, then it's not really empty is it?.

I think though that if there is such a thing as "something" then there must also be "nothing". One can't be without the other.

What do you think of when you imagine nothing, if you are imagining it than it is in fact somthing. Most people say that nothing is blackness, well no that is actually blackness they are seeing

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I have no idea who Warhol is, in fact I dont know much of anything. I no longer study materialistic things, im all about the future, and trying to figure out where I am going once I transition, and the best way to get there. If you are complimenting me than I thank you, if not than I thank you all the same

I complement you at the same time as finding you fascinating. I think I know where you at, I have been there and back and there again just to be sure I was there.

God(s) bless you my friend, I hope you find something you can teach me someday, Andy Warhol was very eccentric metaphorically BTW, it was a complement.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
No matter.

Never mind.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I would assume that if one really could imagine "nothing" then one would create a singularity in ones brain and actually find out what "nothing" is, the hard way. We are made of things and our frame of reference is built around things. A fish lives in the water, but he doesn't know he's in the water because he's never seen land. We live in a world of "somethings" so trying to comprehend Nothing might be a little outside of our ingrained ability.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I complement you at the same time as finding you fascinating. I think I know where you at, I have been there and back and there again just to be sure I was there.

God(s) bless you my friend, I hope you find something you can teach me someday, Andy Warhol was very eccentric metaphorically BTW, it was a complement.

Well thanks man, Im glad you can relate because I feel like i am viewing the world from a brand new perspective, and none of my family understands where i am coming from. So to hear that you have been here as well gives me lots of positive energy. Take care dude

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

I would assume that if one really could imagine "nothing" then one would create a singularity in ones brain and actually find out what "nothing" is, the hard way. We are made of things and our frame of reference is built around things. A fish lives in the water, but he doesn't know he's in the water because he's never seen land. We live in a world of "somethings" so trying to comprehend Nothing might be a little outside of our ingrained ability.

True, thats a good point, maybe we cant comprehend nothing yet because we are to limited in our knowlade. Good pont man

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join