It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from a city that is about to become used as human guinea pigs in the name of science!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Originally posted by donkeystyle
reply to post by EnlightenMe2012

they have been adding fluoride to the water in my city for at least 25 years. never had any complaints as far as i know

That's because people who are on flouride don't complain.

Priceless

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by donkeystyle

LOL.

Flouride is one of the reasons why you have no complaints.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I'd rather have a highly functioning brain and skeletal system than the risk of POSSIBLY getting a cavity.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Fluoride is a by-product of aluminum, copper, and iron manufacturing, and long before fluoride came unto its own as a cavity preventer, it was used as insecticide. Does this sound like a good product to swallow? Read your toothpaste labels, you aren't suppose to swallow it, so if you aren't suppose to swallow it why is it in your water supply?

Now if Flouride is in the water supply it then it can be safely assumed it is in everything you cook with that water. It is in every food product that uses a city's water supply and is also used as a preservative in some foods. So you still think your getting "safe levels"?

It is even in some beers!! F&%^! Devious bastards!

There are healthier ways to get clean teeth.
edit on 5-8-2011 by bphi1908 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS mate-tell me do you have horrible tasting,cloudy etc. tap water in Southampton?I know that it is rotten in London & a lot of England.We actually have really good tap water in Aberdeen.I don't think it contains fluoride.You will noticed how ignorant some of the yanks are on here,yesterday I read a thread about a noise in the sky and no-one with the poster remembered it,he caught it on video and was told that his voice didn't sound English so it must be a fake-brilliant.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by bphi1908

You are so right. Fluoride is one of the most abundant elements in the Earth's crust meaning it is everywhere and pretty much in everything. We have a big refinery right next to Southampton in Fawley and to think how much hydrogen fluoride that place pumps out every day as well as the fluoride that is already in the water and in our foods and that leads to the questions "How much fluoride are we actually being exposed to?" and "are these levels we are being exposed to safe?". If it's not safe then why put even more in the water supply?" and "how much are you actually planning on putting in the water??" It's like a runaway dosage.

They are doing this using our children's teeth as an excuse. Did they not stop to think that all the sugars and crap most kids eat these days and the fact most kids don't care enough about their teeth might actually have something to do with it?

For all you people who think fluoride is fine and have no problem with it let me give you a few extra pointers.

Fluoride is slightly more toxic than lead and almost as toxic as arsenic!

The deadly nerve gas sarin owes it's toxicity to Fluoride!

Excessive amounts of Fluoride causes Dental Fluorosis and Skeletal Flourosis! Though I understand diet comes into this as well it's not just fluoride.

Companies across the world are making billions from Fluoride and they will never tell us about the dangers because it saves them millions every year.

These words are from an article by James Donahue called The Great Fluoride Scam.
"I was a child when fluoride, a by-produce from the manufacture of atomic bombs, was first introduced to the American people.
Nobody told us where fluoride came from. All we knew is that it was a newly discovered chemical that would make our teeth extra hard and ward off cavities. When a free fluoride clinic was set up one summer in our school, all the kids in town lined up to have the bitter tasting stuff rubbed on their teeth.
But alas, after years of drinking, scrubbing and consuming fluoride-laced products, we now learn that we've been scammed. This chemical is found to be totally ineffective in preventing tooth decay. Not only that, it seems to be directly linked to a variety of medical problems ranging from discolored teeth to bone disease and cancer.
In short, fluoride is a poison.

viewzone.com... for the full article

The video below is a real eye opener in terms of fluoride and I would recommend anyone with a spare hour in their life to have a look. It highlights all the points above plus many other things and I must thank Ittabena for bringing it to my attention.

www.youtube.com...
The bizarre history of Fluoride (full version)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Sorry it's taken a while to reply but I had to get myself up off the floor after seeing this

they have been adding fluoride to the water in my city for at least 25 years. never had any complaints as far as i know

Here's an extra link just for you donkeystyle
www.greaterthings.com...

Thanks for the welcome messages especially yours jinglelord

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

Thanks glen. I think I saw the thread your referring to. The guy in Essex who recorded the helicopters over his house and when he was questioned about his accent he replied that not all of us brits sounds like Harry Potter! lol
Thanks for the heads up

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Hey you! Welcome to ATS.. You started a nice intro thread, I'm impressed.. mine was cluttered and pretty pointless and I think I got a few flags so you obviously are already bringing up a lot of good points and showing ATS aptitude!
I'll be looking forward to reading some of your posts in the near, or distant future.. whichever. Oh and yes there is flouride in the water.. should be no debate at all. I don't have any links to the facts, but I know I read an article somewhere stating they did studies on tap water and they found all sorts of chemicals.. even bottled water isn't untouched.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I have researched flouridation frequently, and I suggest if you can afford it, to purchase a whole house reverse osmosis system. Reverse osmosis is one of the only ways to effectively remove flouride from water. If you can't afford to do that, buy water bottles that say they were purified through reverse osmosis. Drinking water isnt the only way frouride is absorbed intothe body(showers, etc), but it will most certainly help.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Thats what fluoride does it makes you subservient to all suggestion = no complaints, it kills intellectual coherence thats why the NAZI's used it during the second world war so they could easily control the prisoners of war.

Michelle xxx

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I like to get high, but only all natural plants, like pot....and weed and ganja and marajiaua and Mary Jane and Garth Brooks....wait how did he get in that list? Hate country music lol

But yea I don't know about health risks, but I do know water with fluoride TASTES LIKE F**KING SH*T!!

I like water and drink it all the time, that pure taste of hydrnated oxygen. A pure fluid that cures your thirst at any given moment. But now it's crap, loaded with more crap. "drink this and don't ask questions" and the government can brush this complaint off as a bunch of schizos that have no understanding of reality when it's quite the opposite. You money grubbing politicians have no understanding of reality. You think you can do anythingg for a profit and post it in the paper with fake facts to prove your point.

How about whe the CIA drugged their own people with '___' some up to eleven years!!!! They don't care, it's a test to these #s.

So these start a huge terrorist group. These people ignore peaceful protests but cannot ignore absolute bloodshed can they? But doing that. Then they have their excuse for a military lock down of major cities. Plus officers get in the way and they are only doing their jon so violence isn't the answer.

A major strike isn't the answer, they would just hire cheap workers. Everything we come up with they walk around. So something BIG has to happen. But no one will do that Americans are too submissive to their media overlords (making a pun to how brain dead the entire nation is)

So your all going to accept this because not one of you will make a differences, complaining on a. Conspiracy site will get you nowhere expect the FBI watch list.

Honestly what's the point? I'm probably better off blowing my head off with a 9mm

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Anthony1138

Ok that was pretty depressing, it just gets to me. Seeing the lack of justice in the world. Or some tyrannical leader killing his people (Syrian president Assad) famine striking millions of innocents. Entire cities brought to ruin either by war or natural disaster.

I know I shouldn't but it makes me feel like s**t. Like I have been given so much in my life, only to see they have nothing. Some claim god wants it like that, but no god like that is a friend to me. It's not fair, how can one proclaim it to be fair? Life isn't meant to be fair but it isn't meant to be nonstop suffering. Wtf is world with the world? What's wrong with me?

Why is it we live each and everyday barely giving a f*CK about those suffering souls. How can you people sleep at night? It haunts me.

And to see a bunch of billionaire politicians not give a flying Fu*CK and just agure who gets the better paycheck, it ..it's a waste pf biological mass. Those suffering are poor but rich in spirit, while those who are rich, lack a spirit and seek material possessions to replace that empty feeling that never goes away, and I know they all feel it.

You can pretend to care, you can pretend to cry, or pretend to pray tomyour god or deity, but in the end you are a mockery of what our species once was..or at least what it should be. Everyone thinking about themselves caring only for themselves. Greed consumes the world and eventually you will all turn on each other.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Anthony1138

Nice words

I know what you mean about no one gives a hoot anymore.

Not too long ago my sister was approached in Southampton city centre in broad daylight by some guy who kept asking her for his £20. When she told him to leave her alone he started to attack her and not one person stopped to help or ask if she was ok. It's a disgrace.
This made the local paper and it led to an elderly lady writing in who wrote about a time when her husband had a heart attack in the West Quay shopping centre almost right in the main doorway, so we are talking maybe a hundred people a minute or something similar. He is laying there in some serious pain I would imagine and people are not stopping to help, they are just walking by or in some cases actually stepping over the him to get past.

It's a sad reality the world we live in today but we have let them carve out this model, lets not forget that. We as humans are too weak and would rather watch xfactor or go on facebook than all get together and actually make changes happen.

If there was some miracle and all the people got together, there would more than likely be a war among the people rather than a revolution for the people. This would just about sum us up.

edit on 5-8-2011 by EnlightenMe2012 because: spelling error

edit on 5-8-2011 by EnlightenMe2012 because: spelling error

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

over time, it is a powerful toxin.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Best quote of the day Exuberant1.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Apart from installing reverse osmosis machines does anyone know of anything slightly more accessible like a particular portable water filter?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Dont worry.
It will pacify the Muslims.
Or not.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRokkyy

Dont worry.
It will pacify the Muslims.
Or not.

Knowing England as I do the Government will probably give the Muslims their own super pure filtered water fresh from Allah springs just so they don't offend them and get called racists. All at the cost of the tax payer of course!
I just want to clarify I'm not a racist in any way, shape or form, in fact my best mate is from Pakistan, it just pi**es me off when people in power make stupid decisions and I could name a few.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Oh dear. There is only one solution to this. Have your teeth removed and a false set put in their place. Not only will this prevent you from getting toothache again, you do not need Chemicals to clean them.
Start drinking your own Urine. Not only will this prevent you from getting Fluoride poisoning, you will never be thirsty again.

What?...... It's either do what I suggested or have rotten teeth if you haven't died from Dehydration.

<< 1    3 >>

join