It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Markets Open< And Are Being Slaughtered!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I am not one to believe the whole New World Order theory.

But seriously delving deeper into this I am starting to see patterns and judging solely on patterns and how they work and run the monetary system I wonder if what we see unfolding before our eyes is the start of the collapse that will bring forth a new global democracy and hence a systemic international monetary currency.

Maybe a one world controlled currency isnt such a bad thing, We live in very diverse times and see how hundreds of currencies work, our current currency ways have done nothing but put our species to shame....Maybe just maybe this could work out for the better.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Wow this live coverage of President Obama is just appalling! Admiral Mullens speech was just to patriotic for me.

My question is this...how is your self sustaining society going to work when you keep shipping your jobs and your money to other countries? How is the common man going to keep these companies afloat with purchasing products when there are no jobs to feed anyone let alone buy any of these products that Americans are having made, then shipped back to the Americas to be purchased? This makes no sense whatsoever, and it is why China has surpassed almost all countries to date fiscally speaking.

What you need to do is stop making the companies exorbantly richer, and bring back the jobs to our economy.

And stop with this Veterans pushover sidestepped detour poor excuse of a speech. Get to the heart of it all and explain why all the jobs are gone and explain HOW you are going to stop this immediately from moving forward and bring back the companies to the heart of America. China has enough people to allow China to continue to operate just fine.

Remember your Veterans would not be receiving purple harts or saving 10 men in a combat zone,and saving people whom your aircraft had just bombed if you wouldnt have sent them there on false pretenses in the first place. You should be disgusted with yourself. Even more your countries people should be disgusted that they allowed this to happen.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
In other news nasas JUNO jupiter Launch in T minus 4 minutes.... Planned to orbit Jupiter in 2016.

Glad to see those billions havent been used to repay some of the debt!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

Small delay....btw...by 5 minutes now reported.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
The US is taking down the rest of the world with it's decades of war and unfettered greed.

IRM

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

People with huge credit debts have to take some pain otherwise they will turn around and do it again because they knew uncle sam will be there when they need him. Who would want to do work in such a society?

Should have said this when the banks got bailed out.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join