It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

August 19th 2004

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I just happened upon this thread. It really rattles me because I've had a recurring dream...since childhood..of seeing two moons in the sky and then something really bad happens. It's not a comet, in my dream, but two distinct moons. Then, there is this great terror about what this means. I always wake up at this point.
I'm wary about tomorrow,but, of course, my paranoia level is running on high these days.
joey

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 02:41 AM
link   
tick tick tick. LOL. Another prophecy to soon bite the dust.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Italiano

...Since a month now I noticed every morning between 04.00am & 6.30am something in the sky...It's bigger then an normal star...when the sun is up...around 06.00am it's still very visible in the sky...no other 'stars' near it!
In central europe you have to watch East every morning between 04.00am & 6.30am...I don't know nothing bout a second moon...but that is interesting...

Hi Italiano!

I suspect what you're seeing is the Planet Venus, which is a morning object at the moment.

I hope that helps?

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Is it the D Day for u now
wait and see and pray

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Hello to everybody! I am from Athens Greece & I can tell you that everything is ok here!

Although, I have a bad feeling that something bad could occur (or have allready occured) these days in the world after some dreams that I have seen... You can find a post a have made about these dreams here & here

[edit on 19-8-2004 by ntsili]

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Today, August 19th 2004 *sits and waits*
Wait!! whats that bright thing in the sky!

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Today, August 19th 2004 *sits and waits*
Wait!! whats that bright thing in the sky!

Well you're in the UK, so its probably not the sun.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Well, we've dame it through the first 11 hours and twenty six minutes here in London, who knows what the next 44,640 seconds will bring though. At least I remembered my umbrella.....

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 07:28 AM
link   
It is August 19th at 5:30 AM Pacific Coast Time. ALl is weel save for continuing to not be able to sleep. I will post again on the 20th when everything is still ok-save being able to sleep-a completly unrelated issue.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 07:57 AM
link   
err umm..precursor?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 08:19 AM
link   
If you read that thread you will see that what people saw was some russian space junk burning up in the atmosphere...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Well I guess Nostradamaus was wrong but right, The sun as it was setting last night night did seem to look like a great big ball of fire, it was actually brighter and reder than I have seen it all summer long. Now the missle part, bring it......... It would make my life so much easier if I were dead already than waiting to die.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Still waiting.....
Its 20:47pm UK time, i doubt nothing will happen

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Still waiting.....
Its 20:47pm UK time, i doubt nothing will happen

Hi Infinite!

Nothing to report here either - thankfully!!

Tomorrow might be a different story - still waiting and counting!

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
4pm Eastern time here in NY. Absolutely nothing. Of course, I wouldn't see it through the rain clouds anyways. Dang weather.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The only thing bombing in Greece is the US Basketball team... *sob*.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Whatever may happen, I think it�s important to remember that ignorance, and in this case especially ignorance of the future, is one of God�s greatest gifts to man.

Consider who allegedly �stole� the ignorance of Adam and Eve.

Does anyone really, when it comes down to it, want to know the future? Would life really be worth living if you lived as a slave to the future?

Enjoy the day! As for tomorrow, prepare for the worst, and hope for the best.

Appreciate the journey we each take day by day, for all too soon will it end for us all.

A storm is coming with the afternoon here. I think I�ll go outside and enjoy the show!.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
22:47pm GMT
No sign. I've got it on the news just incase something does happen.
*starts signing*

its the end of the world as we know it.......

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Well in Iraq(Najaf, the fighting in the night looks like fire in the sky (on BBC 24 now)

Could this be what we are looking for?

(EDIT)

can't find any pictures but the area is lit up in the sky like a huge fire, could this be it?!?

[edit on 19-8-2004 by infinite]

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
i saw a thing on the history chanel about nostradamus and at the end it was proven that he wasnt really a psychic or anything, and to my knowladge he really hasnt predicted anything at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join