It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

post-slavery 1800-2011 elites: Ok Let's enslave everyone no more games

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
What if the powerful elites who owned slaves/plantations/etc back in the 1800's just got really greedy and wanted everyone to be a slave? Africans was just the test drive the whole population was the REAL deal.

1800's Elites:screw having just 1% of the population under our thumb we want ALL of them.
2007 Elite: Let's crash their economy and turn them into brazil...then have them pay us for doing it! Genius!
2011:Let's just crash the economy and buy up the remains. The rent-slave public will pay for that too. Oh if they start catching on to our game we'll throw racial public relations sacrificial lamb shill Obama out there to distract them again.They'll obsess about his race and we'll just steal another trillion! Suckers!

edit on 4-8-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-8-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Um, I hate to break it to you buddy, but anyone who can be easily taken advantage of aka the unwanted people (homeless, mentally slow, etc) were made into slaves. Anyone and anyone in these guidelines could be slaves not just black people. So this includes white people and anyone else.
edit on 4-8-2011 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew
Um, I hate to break it to you buddy, but anyone who can be easily taken advantage of aka the unwanted people (homeless, mentally slow, etc) were made into slaves. Anyone and anyone in these guidelines could be slaves not just black people. So this includes white people and anyone else.
edit on 4-8-2011 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

Where did I mention anything pertaining to that?

I never said just black people would be slaves in the nwo. We all will be slaves. They want it all. Screw country boundaries screw race screw sex....they want all of it.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
because you are saying the elite back then and now are looking for slaves. Well the only way they can really take advantage and exploit these people if they are penniless or mentally impaired. So maybe to you it looks like they are trying to enslave everyone but they are just taking advantage of the weak. Only the strong survive here.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew
because you are saying the elite back then and now are looking for slaves. Well the only way they can really take advantage and exploit these people if they are penniless or mentally impaired. So maybe to you it looks like they are trying to enslave everyone but they are just taking advantage of the weak. Only the strong survive here.

So when wall-street steal trillions and we are stuck with the bill under threat of a world economic crash. That's forced servitude that's slavery. Rent-a-slavery.

We are already rent-a-slaves. Debter slaves.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I always say they never "abolished" slavery. They just made it so we are All slaves now. It's like a free range slavery program. We can roam around and do whatever, but if we want to survive comfortably, we have to get a job somewhere or start a business and either way, get taxed to death. They just changed everything around a little and just made it impossible and illegal to not voluntarily give in to slavery. Of course, there's always homelessness... They (the homeless) are the most free in the true sense of the word. What would be ideal would be to have survival skills and be homeless out in the wilderness somewhere, I suppose...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZackMorris
I always say they never "abolished" slavery. They just made it so we are All slaves now. It's like a free range slavery program. We can roam around and do whatever, but if we want to survive comfortably, we have to get a job somewhere or start a business and either way, get taxed to death. They just changed everything around a little and just made it impossible and illegal to not voluntarily give in to slavery. Of course, there's always homelessness... They (the homeless) are the most free in the true sense of the word. What would be ideal would be to have survival skills and be homeless out in the wilderness somewhere, I suppose...

Well if they can spy on people via satellite GPS tracking and other means then they can still keep tabs on you out in the wilderness.

The American Americans(native Americans) ,the African bushmen , Australian aborigines are the only truly free people on earth.

Everyone else is a grinning MegaConglam-serf addicted like coc aine addiction on materialism and entertainment.
We are all partially to blame for letting that type of behavior be condoned and rewarded.

Its somewhat our fault for rewarding psychopathy and greed.
edit on 5-8-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join