It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prodigy of Mobb Deep: Rapper Reveals Illuminati Symbolism in Music World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Are you aware of the Illumanti and the Music Industry conspiracy? I'm sure many of you are. If you aren't you can watch this excellent video ( 2
way up) and it'll show you how this secret society has it's grip on the Music Industry

Illuminati - The Music Industry Exposed [Full Length]

So whose Prodigy?

Mobb Deep -- Quiet Storm (WARNING: Its Rap, they curse, a lot)

Prodigy & his group Mobb Deep were one of the many artists who were featured in Illuminati - The Music Industry Exposed [Full Length] . Prodigy of Mobb Deep was on the Alex Jones show today talking about the Illuminati & his music career admitting early on in his career promoting the wrong things while at the same time trying to slip in knowlege into his music whenever he could, he agrees one of hip hops biggest artist Jay Z is fully on board with the Illuminati, he also talks about how people are asleep & how difficult it is to wake them because of brainwashing, He doesn't support Obama's & discusses his royal bloodline and more. He tell's Alex Jones that he's been studying the Illuminati, conspiracies in general, since he was around 16, he's currently 36.

Alex talks with Grammy Award--winning rapper Prodigy, who is one half of the hip-hop duo Mobb Deep and has spoken out on the Illuminati and secret societies.

Prodigy of Mobb Deep: Rapper Reveals Illuminati Symbolism in Music World 1/2

Prodigy of Mobb Deep: Rapper Reveals Illuminati Symbolism in Music World 2/2

Prodigy of Mobb Deep: Obama's Illuminati Bloodline Ties to The Bush Family - Alex Jones Tv

Prodigy of Mobb Deep: Police Lied on Witness Stand in Rapper's 2007 Gun Conviction! - Alex Jones Tv

edit on 4-8-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Binary Star is another group that raps esoteric and I believe it was one of the members of this group that wrote a book about how to succeed in the music biz.

Anyways they mention a ton of esoteric concepts and I felt that you may be interested.

And wow if this guy didn't make these videos I would have never noticed all the symbolism.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Could you please post a description of what is contained in the video, specifically what Prodigy has to say. It's a long video and I don't have time to watch it atm.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Other people who spoke out against it are dead now..Tupac and Pimp C.

I love mobb deep so i'm starring and flagging you. thanks! i think more people need to see that there are a lot of rappers that speak out against the real. its unfortunate one has to digg to find them though

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

I never thought about it either until I watched that video. What an eye opener
I'll look that group up. There's couple of young artists out there who have the same rap style and it's good. I gotta find the videos and post em

@Gemini67 No problem. I love Mobb Deep too. One of the many rap groups I rocked out on growing up in the 90s
edit on 4-8-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Prodigy is one of the realest when it comes to exposing truth in the rap industry. Every mainstream rapper these days are either devil worshipers or fags.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Sojiro

word that up yo! I loved rap in the 80s & more so in the 90s, then the year 2000 hit & music went on a fast incline, & I blame the Illumitati, bastards

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Yeah this is awesome. I love mobb deep

Go prodigy!

Infamous is the greatest hip hop cd of all time
edit on 8/5/2011 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Thank you OP for turning me on to mobb deep. I am not a huge hip hop fan, but I like certain stuff (mainly older) like tribe called quest, digital underground, and other stuff from that era. But I never heard of mobb deep, so that shows what I know...

but I am going to go have a listen right now. Can anyone suggest any songs that talk about the Illuminati or exposing things in particular?

new topics

top topics

join