It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sick Society sexualizes a ten year old girl

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by gentledissident

*sigh*
Okay, "normal/acceptable" vs "abnormal/unacceptable."
Does that make it a bit more clear? Again, just what ARE you saying?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bleak

*sigh*
Okay, "normal/acceptable" vs "abnormal/unacceptable."
Does that make it a bit more clear? Again, just what ARE you saying?

Look, I don't know how to be anymore clear. I also already addressed your "acceptable" issue.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Oh, you could be a lot more clear.

One more time: Are you of the strange opinion that the sexual orientation known as pedophilia is somehow normal?

You don't have to answer me if you're not comfortable; I would just prefer that you stop playing dumb.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Oh, you could be a lot more clear.

One more time: Are you of the strange opinion that the sexual orientation known as pedophilia is somehow normal?

You don't have to answer me if you're not comfortable; I would just prefer that you stop playing dumb.
I already said molestation is rude. What are you looking for?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Again, just stop playing dumb.

Firstly, I would like to think that molestation is a bit more than just "rude."

......But who said anything about that anyway? We're talking about a sexual orientation here; it does not necessarily imply molestation.

Again, in even more straightforward terms (and I'm uncomfortable even typing this): Do you believe that it's actually "normal," in any stretch of the imagination, to find children sexually alluring?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

reply to post by PsykoOps

God, NOT this again.

"If you're disturbed by the idea of children being turned into whores, then YOU'RE the one who's demented. So shut your damned mouth and stay out of our way."

WOW!!! BRILLIANT!!!!! That sounds absolutely ridiculous, but.......WOW!

Nice hyperbole. How you go from this photo to 'whores'? Lets see. Well you see pic. You start writing words like whore.

And may I remind you that you're the one speaking of "beautiful preteens." Now just who are the ones with the problem again.....?

Are you seriously claiming she is not beatiful in these pictures? So yeah denial much?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bleak Do you believe that it's actually "normal," in any stretch of the imagination, to find children sexually alluring?
What is "sexually alluring"? Really, what does that mean? As far as attraction goes, I think there are no limits. Where would a limit come from unless it was self imposed?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I just thought of a limiting factor. I heard about it on NPR. The theory is that siblings aren't attracted to each other, and parents and their children aren't attracted to each other due to being "raised" together. However, there are plenty of cases where the attraction is evident as it is acted upon in a more than affectionate or even sexual way. I would think the biggest deterrent would be the need for genetic diversification. However, the phenomenon exists between those with no blood relation.
edit on 20-8-2011 by gentledissident because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

She looks like a street walker. There ya go.

And here's a newsflash: "Beautiful" is an awfully subjective thing! Didn't you know that?
But again, I find it odd how you insist that this is completely innocent, all the while speaking of "beautiful little kids".......

What.....the.....HELL.
Look, if you don't want to answer my question, fine. Just stop this goddamned idiocy.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

What.....the.....HELL.
Look, if you don't want to answer my question, fine. Just stop this goddamned idiocy.
I did answer your questions. You then cursed at me and inferred that I'm and idiot.
edit on 20-8-2011 by gentledissident because: too late to type straight

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
No, you're playing dumb. Case in point......

Originally posted by gentledissident

Do you believe that it's actually "normal," in any stretch of the imagination, to find children sexually alluring?
What is "sexually alluring"? Really, what does that mean? As far as attraction goes, I think there are no limits. Where would a limit come from unless it was self imposed?

You actually ask me what "sexually alluring" means. STOP PLAYING DUMB.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

You actually ask me what "sexually alluring" means. STOP PLAYING DUMB.

I think we might be living in 2 different mental worlds.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

So I suppose I'm just to assume that you do in fact believe that being attracted to kids is indeed "normal."

Okay........wow........

Will somebody here please help me with this guy? I am clearly getting nowhere.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

I am clearly getting nowhere.
Where are you trying to get?

I'm off to bed. I've got a date with 6 pillows.
edit on 20-8-2011 by gentledissident because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Bleak

She looks like a prostitute? Wow.
I know what beauty is. It's my job to know that. Also you might want to check your quotes before you reply. I wrote "beatiful preteen girls" because that's what it is. I don't get what makes your imagination to wonder about those words. Also beauty and innocence are not mutually exclusive.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousVan

Hun, I prefaced my post that it may not be the right post, but moderators didn't move it. So, hun, just live with it.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SirClem

to twist your so called logic.
He said "IF" she is not doing this on her own. You are putting words in his post so you can attack his post. You are right that the girls are pretty, that isn't the issue and you know it. The issue is the sexualilzing and exploitation of the child. Quite simple, really.
edit on 20-8-2011 by aero56 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by aero56

I'm not entirely convinced that is a valid point, but I will concede it.

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join