It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am sorry

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS
Really - most Masons don't hide their affiliation - I know at least a hundred or so and none of them will willingly admit it.

Heh. That's a lie for a start. One hundred is an awfully large number and if, as you say, they hide their affiliation how the heck do you know they are masons? You've just totally contradicted your own argument.

In fact I don't know anybody who actually knows a Freemason who isn't one, even their own family members.

Then you don't get out enough. I can't say I blame you though - if you interact with people in real life as you do on this web-site you probably don't have many people to talk to.
By the way. Before I became a Freemason I knew a few people who were in. One of them was an Uncle - a "family member".

So what group do you know of that claims to just be a charity has entire websites dedicated to showing that they are in fact a mind control cult?

Use the same Search engine you suggest to others . And by the way, you are the one making the cult accusations.

Why do I bother this just goes round in circles?

I can tell you why you bother. You bother because you are a loser. You bother because you are a hater. You bother because you are not a nice person.

Gotta go and fix dinner - I've spent too much time on this board this week.

I totally agree. You've spent too much time here spreading lies and deceit.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Excelent - you can use a search engine - I'll just mail you your doctorate right now.

I won't go into the full details of how complex the medical condition you are attempting to diagnose is - it is very general and vague, basically there are two main categories of mental disorder - manic/depressive and schizophrenia but to be blunt EVERY case is unique and can take several months even years to diagnose and treat correctly.

If I have a mental disorder it is not paranoid schizophrenia as I "claim" to have actually been abducted, drugged and physically abused in adition to the conspiracy stuff.

But anyway if you haven't got the message yet - sod off.

You seem to be inordinately familiar with the Treatee side of the mental health industry. By your own admission, you were pumped full of drugs you didn't know the names of, then certified sane... are you still taking your meds? It doesn't seem so, but your admission does serve to illustrate and confirm what has been asserted here, that you are a paranoid schizophrenic. Not to put too fine a point on this, but delusions and delusional behaviors are common in that illness, and what you have been writing, and confessing, simply serves to confirm that your problem is not Masonry.

You are just projecting your paranoia onto the fraternity.

Thanks

df1

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   

You don't get people saying these sorts of things about any other groups.

This is not a true statement. Ask a Jew or Catholic and you will find they have been and continue to be demonized by the same folks that demonize the Masons.

The reason why so m,any of them hang out in forums like this is to generate noise to prevent people like myself from getting in contact with each other so they can deal with the situation they are in.

This is also not true. You proselytize your website with your signature line in every post you make, so those people that concur with your views have every opportunity to contact you for help in whatever manner you are able to help their situation. Perhaps the reason you are not making contact is that no one wants or needs your help. Or perhaps have they have visited your website like I have and found the website is poorly put together with faulty information.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by theron dunn
By your own admission, you were pumped full of drugs you didn't know the names of, then certified sane...

Just a question -- outside of "The Simpsons," is anyone ever "certified sane?" What would be the point? Does it get you a resuction of your car insurance? Also, if someone is "certified sane," they would presumably have a certificate so indicating -- perhaps Mr. Necros would like to scan that in, since he's planning on scanning in all his other info?

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Freemasonry is a Mind Control Cult - it fosters the belief that everyone outside the cult is a potential adversary at best.
All members are sworn by blood oaths to defend the secrets of the order at all costs.
This is manditory.
All initiates are taught how to lie in the Masonic fashion in order to carry this out - it is part of their programming.
They will sit there and deny their affiliation 'til the cows come home, calling in a slew of other masons to repeat the same sentance "I am not a Mason ...but I know one and he is a good man."
The purpose of this is two-fold, it prevents outsiders from being able to effectively take action against them and it also causes the individual to become further and further dependent upon the cult structure.
To say that my statement is inacurate is mearly a demonstration that you are unaware of their culture and structure, just as many of them are.
You don't get people saying these sorts of things about any other groups.

The reason why so m,any of them hang out in forums like this is to generate noise to prevent people like myself from getting in contact with each other so they can deal with the situation they are in.

It is the tradition of our order not to reply to slander and attack.

Since time immemorial, it has been the tradition of Freemasonry and Freemasons not to reply to slander and attack. It is felt that nothing can be gained from striving with the hateful. Although his philosophy is foreign to the order, we must recall the words of Nietzsche :

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster,
and if you gaze into the Abyss, the Abyss gazes also into you."

If a man is to improve himself, he must take practical steps to do so, and for this reason I will not reply to this attack. Please do not take my silence for assent... it is merely an indication that the argument presented is self-evidently false and baseless.

Those with serious questions about Masonry or my experiences therein are invited to contact me by U2U or through a message in the "Secret Societies" forum.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS...The reason why so m,any of them hang out in forums like this is to generate noise to prevent people like myself from getting in contact with each other so they can deal with the situation they are in.

MrNECROS

I pointed out in an earlier thread that there are thought to be about 330 000 masons in UK and, apparently around 5 000 000 world-wide. I am not a mason nor affiliated to any such group incidentally. And I certainly don't feel threatened by masons - each to his or her own MrNECROS, IMO.

Now, the current world population is around (according to this site )6 387 340 000. Therefore, masons represent around 0.08% of the entire worlds population? So, I do not see how this very small figure of masons could generate "....noise to prevent people like myself from getting in contact with each other ...." as, I suspect there are significantly *more* non-masons than masons (as I've tried to demonstrate above)? Yet, in the threads here, it seems (from the replies to date) that the majority of posters (not all masons by their own admission) have a mature, balanced outlook on Life? One which advocates tolerance and understanding, rather than stereotyping and gross misrepresentation.

Agreed, Mr NECROS?

And, as you appear to have your *own* website - or at least advocate one such site (based on your signature) - surely you already have a forum from which to broadcast your message and redress the imbalance that you seem eager to address here?

Also, it would be much appreciated if you avoided "flaming" in your replies and kept your responses polite and civil please. Thank you very much for your cooperation!!

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
This is unbelievable I try to confess to being perhaps to fast on the trigger and I get this, a warning from a mod still not sure as to what I wrote that is so offensive perhaps it is the intercourse part?
Theron Dunn I haven�t said you said that I said IF, IF, IF, IF I don�t know IF that means the same in English but I was speaking hypothetical.
Yes sorry about the bad translation I am the rank of staff sergeant directly translated we call it upper/over sergeant, but our job is basically the same as a sergeant major when we are on base.
When on campus I take part in the training of the new recruits much like your sergeant major do.
You have to have been in the army for 4-6 years to get the rank of staff sergeant, or have 2 years of NATO/UN training, so I can see you cant compare my rank to your sergeant major because of the time difference, then our warrant officer is the same rank as your sergeant major, if you have been in the army for 14+ years you can get the rank of warrant officer, but career vice it�s a dead end.
Again Theron I was trying to be fair with you, and I hoped that you would understand what I wrote I have in no way implied that you wrote that about Thor or the Danish army I merely stated that if you did I would feel offended by it and take it in defence that�s all, ill admit to the bad example but I have never said that you said it.
The thing I feel bad about is misquoting my rank, I could have looked at my ID card and it says in big writing staff sergeant but I didn�t, it is my bad and I apologize for it.
I didn�t mean to imply I had a higher rank than I did, I didn�t want it to sound as if I was gloating, for this I am sorry.
To AK yes you can be certified sane I have been, otherwise I wouldn�t be NATO cleared, so yes you actually do get such a paper.
Now I would like to know exactly why I got warned was it because I said intercourse. Because Theron didn�t read my post right, It can only be one of the above because the warning came after I posted that message and that message only? I know you know ZZZ please explain it to me that is all I am asking.
In advance thank you

Baron Bilbo Baggins
Bilbo's Empire of the Neutral Zone

�Whatever is reasonable is true, and whatever is true is reasonable�

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeonHelmet
I know you know ZZZ please explain it to me that is all I am asking.

I will put this once and then if you have further questions, ask me in u2u outside of this thread. Now, keep in mind...I am not the one who pulled the trigger on this warn, but still...I would say it's for this.

LYING MASON GO *** ** **** *** *** ****!

MA stated correctly that this statement was insulting when someone else said pretty much the same thing. I would put it in the same catagory as stating "lying Jew" or some other derogetory grouping. Had you said "please don't lie about me" or "stop telling lies", I could see it...but, what you stated was a grand insult to all Masons.

Now, as I stated above a few points to make:
1) I did not give the warn, so that is just from my perspective
2) There shall be no further discussion of this in this thread. U2U me or another Mod, or complain if you like, but don't derail this thread into "why did I get warned"?
3) I would think an apology to the Masons you insulted would be highly prudent.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I have now been told exactly what the warning was about, I can see that it wasn�t about the post I thought I was but an earlier post.
Now looking back at the post I can understand why I got warned, I would like to make a formal apology for the statement I made back then so.

I AM SORRY FOR CALLING ALL OF YOU FREE MASONS LIARS!

I AM SORRY FOR THE BAD WORDS THAT CAME AFTER THE LIAR PART!

Sometimes I post to quick when I write in anger its mostly gibberish and nonsense that comes out I have tried to calm my self down and I have imposed a 15 min delay before posting anything I write.

I hope this has satisfied you loss of face from this untrue and bad post I made (the post where I got warned)

Baron Bilbo Baggins
Bilbo's Empire of the Neutral Zone

[edit on 18-8-2004 by NeonHelmet]

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
No problem, apology accepted. SInce it was to me the comment was directed, this should end the whole episode.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
No problem, apology accepted. SInce it was to me the comment was directed, this should end the whole episode.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Agreed that the apology from NH (thank you!) should end this matter.

It is somewhat of an irony that the thread itself was an apology and sees yet another apology being posted - Fort's "Cosmic joker" at work again perhaps?

Perhaps this is a good time to close this thread now, as most issues have been resolved?? I realise Mr NECROS has yet to post in reply to some comments made, however, so I'm happy to keep it open for the time being (ie time differences mean it is around 2300 here, so I will check again around 0900 to see if anybody objects or has input to offer)?

Good night all!

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by df1

This is also not true. You proselytize your website with your signature line in every post you make, so those people that concur with your views have every opportunity to contact you for help in whatever manner you are able to help their situation. Perhaps the reason you are not making contact is that no one wants or needs your help. Or perhaps have they have visited your website like I have and found the website is poorly put together with faulty information.

I couldn't agree with you more. To take it a step further, that site is what finally convinced me that folks like MrNECROS are off their rockers and the Masons are good guys. To have put up with this reckless and unbridled hate being spewed by this dude for so long says something of their collective characters in itself, wouldn't you agree?

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
NeonHelmet, I likewise forgive you for that remark. Thankyou for your apology.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
If you want to believe that Freemasonry is wicked and that we eat the body of young babies and drink their blood then nothing will convince you that this is lies. If you believe Freemasons are cowards and conspire against innocent people then no matter what we write you will not accept the truth. There are some people who need help because they are paranoid about the GREAT Masonic /Jewish Conspiracy.These people are in need of help and they do not accept that fact. I am a Freemason of many years standing.I am in several orders and happy to be open about them.

Gerard

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller

Originally posted by LTD602
Well, what do you actually KNOW about them, MrNecros?

He knows absolutely nothing.

But don't be too harsh on our pet troll. He's had a hard time of it of late - he's been shown to be an ignorant liar so many times over the last few weeks, it's only natural that he might feel a little peeved.
And constipated.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join