It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Proof Do You Have That The NWO Exists?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

All the proof you need, brother.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
While I can not offer any proof on a New World Oreder, I can offer a little logic for both sides of the argument.

Firstly, I'll tell you flat out that I don't think the human race is ready for a one world government what so ever. The only thing we know (most of us anyways) is life in our own little nation and we see only brief snippets of life in all the others on news and during holidays, but do we really learn enough from this to say we know what life is like there? I say not, and so if we do not know the way life plays out in these foriegn nations, we can not know what the major problems (pertaining to social tensions, quality of living and the like) are in these lands. Hence, we (meaning any populous in any nation) will not be so eager to give up resources and financial support to these nations without seeing the advantage for ourselves. Sure, we will get a promise that later on down the line when we need help, we'll get it, but unfortunately we have never seen a whole lot of this going on and there are too many wars in recent memory to believe such a claim. Plus, in the information age far too many of us are far too sure of what we "know" and unwilling to envision alternatives, so I really can't see it happening without some type of global catastrophe knocking at the door which forces cooperation (though I think its highly probable that we fight it out till the end in that scenario, ignoring natures warning) or some other globaly unifying event, such as blatant proof of intelligent alien life. Nothing is more unifying than an common enemy.

Now, that being said, I don't doubt for a second that some parties in the world today (or any other day for that matter) are attempting to carry out conspiracies with the end goal being a "New World Order" so to speak. In history we find countless records of men, women and groups who either planned, or actually attempted to do just that, though admittedly most did so by blatant military means. I could start with Alexander and follow the alphabet all the way to Xerxes. Now, you can't really take the military approach these days, for the US military -the most expensive military the world's ever seen - spends over 13 billion a year in our tax dollars - nearly twice what China spends, them being the second most expensive military - and even our military couldn't take on the entire modernized world. So, if anybody still wishes to rule the world (someone does, I assure you) they would have to plan such a thing behind the scenes and with all the cleverness of the devil himself. Such a thing is called a conspiracy, and so I am sure that conspiracies with the objective being a new world order must exist.

"People plot and wish to get ahead
To see allies held high and enemies dead"

Lastly, I'd just like to offer my own little opinion. I don't see why people fear a one world government. What is so wrong about seeing us forsake the glorified tribalism we practice with our so called great nations and "super powers", and then coming together as what we are, one people. Sure, you can say such a government would be too strong, possess entirely too much power and would surely crush free will. I say the whole damn thing would be entirely too big for any form of government we now practice or will invent to allow such power. The in fighting between various world leaders trying to protect their regions' interest would likely keep political progress at a stand still (may not sound good at first but think about it) and the populations would be too large to ever quell every resistance that rises across the globe. Surely the only thing any politician would agree to in such a scenario would be legislation that is widely affecting and mostly positive so that they may continue their stay in office. Well, that or they would be a high turn over rate for high level politicians due to stress in the work place alone. And besides, we already practice global politics, we have for years, but not once have we tried to do so cooperatively.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

What Proof Do You Have That The NWO Exists?

my lousy paycheck.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join