It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Proof Do You Have That The NWO Exists?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by patternfinder

Your right about that. Still doesnt mean this will be implemented in the future. Theres no reason for this. No reason for Genocide or anything like that. I think some people have a totally wrong idea of the NWO.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeer0

Your right about that. Still doesnt mean this will be implemented in the future. Theres no reason for this. No reason for Genocide or anything like that. I think some people have a totally wrong idea of the NWO.

Well, it's quite simple to be honest with you, there are already people being "genocided" for the sake of the world and it's new order.... there always have been.......when you look at the wars being waged in the name of democracy and supposedly all that is right, you are seeing people getting killed for not cooperating with the status quo.....like i said there are too many heads out there with just as many ideas, that have to be quelled in order for unity to take place.... bush said it very eloquently, "you are either with us or you are against us"......you are seeing the throngs of resistance to the new world order taking place each time you turn on your tv to the news....

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

True but for a New World Order the whole Planet would need to Unite and we have Russia and North Korea itching to Nuke us and China itching to invade us. I dont think we are ready for such a thing as a New World Order.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

True but for a New World Order the whole Planet would need to Unite and we have Russia and North Korea itching to Nuke us and China itching to invade us. I dont think we are ready for such a thing as a New World Order.

those are but actors on a stage.....in order for us to unite we all have to have a common enemy....this idea, sadly, unites people quicker and easier than any strategy involving charity and such....not to say that charity doesn't unite, it just doesn't unite as many people as quickly as giving the people an enemy to unite against, an enemy that threatens to take away all that is dear to us.......russia, china, north korea are all being fed the same information as we are, only it's reversed.....both sides are playing the game.....sure, we aren't ready yet, but it takes psychologically strategic planning and implementation to get people ready for it.....the part that is scary to people is, "who will be the leader when it finally comes about?" so many atrocities have been committed for the sake of this that it just makes people wonder how maniacal the people that are orchestrating this are.....the protocols give a good example of this.....

misclassified.cz.cc...

Out of the temporary evil we are now compelled to commit will emerge the good of an unshakeable rule, which will restore the regular course of the machinery of the national life, brought to naught by liberalism. The result justifies the means. Let us, however, in our plans, direct our attention not so much to what is good and moral as to what is necessary and useful.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Acting to give a false illusion of nearly going to War? Sounds pretty preposterous to me. To unite we would have to all have to have a mind state to match each other Human Beings and we havent Socially Evolved to that yet and im sure if the Republicans and Democrats cant agree on anything the US and Foreign Countries wont either.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Acting to give a false illusion of nearly going to War? Sounds pretty preposterous to me. To unite we would have to all have to have a mind state to match each other Human Beings and we havent Socially Evolved to that yet and im sure if the Republicans and Democrats cant agree on anything the US and Foreign Countries wont either.

the understanding comes when the actual building blocks are discovered.... you can't just stand up on a podium and announce that the world is going to be taken over and everyone needs to step in line for it....the human mind has to be conditioned for things....the wars and the strife are all part of the conditioning factor....just because we aren't ready yet, doesn't mean that we won't be ready in the near future, or the far future for that matter....I admit, i don't like the idea of these strategies that are being waged against us, but I can see the genius of it....the fact that you are adamant against the idea of it possibly happening is a tribute to their strategy.....they say the best slaves are the ones that still believe that they are free....I've just learned in my lifetime not to discount anything....there are far more details involved than what most can absorb at one time, but each detail plays magnificently into the others...this all takes time to implement....a frog is sitting in a frying pan, you turn up the heat too quickly it will jump out, you turn it up just a bit at a time and the frog will adjust and in the end will be a fried frog without ever knowing that it even happened.....

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

And other than a few minor coincidences and interpretations where is the substantial Evidence this will happen? The main point of this thread was or me to ask if there was any substantial evidence to back up these claims. I see all the coincidences and i know they Government has its secrets but where is the SUBSTANTIAL EVIDENCE. I mean retired Government Officials admitting to this, Government Files on World Domination, where is it?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

And other than a few minor coincidences and interpretations where is the substantial Evidence this will happen? The main point of this thread was or me to ask if there was any substantial evidence to back up these claims. I see all the coincidences and i know they Government has its secrets but where is the SUBSTANTIAL EVIDENCE. I mean retired Government Officials admitting to this, Government Files on World Domination, where is it?

watch this video and they give you all of the evidence you would need if it is officials admitting to this and such.....

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I think to assume we have not been or will be underway in some hidden new world agenda would be ignorant. Of course there will always be things we will never know, will we evolve into it in a way most don't see, or will it happen with a day of impact of any kind?

I don't see what could not happen, and I believe there are reasons for things that are built and painted like Denver, no different from the ruins we find to see their visions, what not. There is a reason for the way the system is set and the sprinklers. I don't know specifially why, but I find it odd and get what they are depicting.

Words have been said, lies have been told, and it's only a matter of time, time for what I don't know.

I know I started to watch the video above, looks interresting.
edit on 6-8-2011 by JAGx1981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I'll watch this and get back to this thread. If this doesnt have any relevent Evidence of upcoming Genocide or World Domination i will deem this as fiction.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I've been researching for many years now and have seen and heard many things.....I have sat in awe at times when some fact had surfaced in the mainstream media that the theorists had been trying to say all along....I've chatted with people that didn't believe anything was going on and would fight tooth and nail to try to make me believe that something isn't going on.......I've been called all kinds of names because of the information I've presented, attacked, if you will for my research.....it is strange to me how vehemently someone will try to discount what I'm saying....why do they do this? Why do they feel the need to tell us that we are crazy? they will actually seek out our posts just to interject their denial.........if they truly believe that nothing is going on, then why worry about us that do believe something is going on? are we interfering in their lives? wouldn't it be much easier to just ignore us and go about their ways? they cause turmoil on the threads and divert the process of interchanging information to petty arguments that usually consist of name calling and downgrading opinions..........is this just fun for them? it seems strange that they usually have the same things to use as rebuttals in every thread on every forum on the internet......when one person actually makes sense, they usually ignore them and go for the ones that seem to be a little more unfounded......they have ignored many of my comments and chose to expound on other comments that seemed to have a bit less validity........

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I'll watch this and get back to this thread. If this doesnt have any relevent Evidence of upcoming Genocide or World Domination i will deem this as fiction.

when hitler started his run, there was no smoking gun evidence of what was to happen either.....maybe we should give all these people involved a phone call and tell them that we need them to make a statement of their intentions because some of us need the proof in a little bit more direct terms......I'm sure they will hop to it

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Dude i dont think your crazy i think your crazy i think you just the meaning of the New World Order. Im 18 minutes through this and my conclusion I dont think its a group its more of a movement because all the mentions of a NWO have mentioned the changing of the Earth and this symbolizes changes that we make on the Earth, no Genocide or anything like that. Just because Hitler did this doesnt mean this will happen again.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Dude i dont think your crazy i think your crazy i think you just the meaning of the New World Order. Im 18 minutes through this and my conclusion I dont think its a group its more of a movement because all the mentions of a NWO have mentioned the changing of the Earth and this symbolizes changes that we make on the Earth, no Genocide or anything like that. Just because Hitler did this doesnt mean this will happen again.

it is a movement.... perpetuated out of necessity to consolidate the masses into a more managable group.... some must die for it to happen....such is life.....surely we don't know all of the details, but my instincts tell me that it's not going to be good what ever it is.....it might serve you better to not know if something is coming....i truly wish that I had never figured any of it out....it definitely hasn't been beneficial in my life as far as happiness goes....it has stolen my happiness, which it probably has done for many others too......I've been ostracized by girlfriends and family because of what i know..... that really hurts, bad.........but i can't just unknow this thing.....

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeer0

Then start to do your own research on the topic instead of bashing and claiming to have the absolute truth. I say this friendly because bias is the only obstacle between us all, the divergence of opinion. Ain't no such thing as pure truth, nothing also to prove here to others (it shouldn't be like that anyway). The only thing of matter is to find the truth for yourself, everything else doesn't matter. If you come up with a subject like this I assume something in your mind is triggering this all. You want the truth as we all do so go on your path as many others and me also and find the truth but JUST FOR YOU.

Sincerly,

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

Ive done research and came to the conclusion the rest of the World has....NWO is just the World transforming and every Nation uniting but when people misinterpret this and suggest Genocide and things like that will happen with no proof i tend to not believe this.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

reply to post by thruthseek3r

Ive done research and came to the conclusion the rest of the World has....NWO is just the World transforming and every Nation uniting but when people misinterpret this and suggest Genocide and things like that will happen with no proof i tend to not believe this.

zeer0, the genecide is happening all over right in front of our eyes in the name of the war on terror all over the world...do you think these people are being killed for nothing?.....that's not the case.....it's already happening.....the same people who are implementing the new world order are heavily invested and involved in these wars......
edit on 6-8-2011 by patternfinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I know people are dying in the Middle East but its only the US and these Terrorists fighting. Until i see a credible witness to these plans you or me cant be certain.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeer0

I'd like to see a quote.

The actual name the now call it is "Global Governance"

Henry Kissinger, World Affairs Council Press Conference, Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel, April 19th 199: "The [New World Order] cannot happen without U.S. participation, as we are the most significant single component. Yes, there will be a New World Order, and it will force the United States to change it's perceptions."

David Rockefeller in an address to a Trilateral Commission meeting in June of 1991 - "the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world-government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the National auto determination practiced in past centuries" QUOTES

Strong on national sovereignty at the opening session of the 1992 Earth Summit...

"The concept of national sovereignty has been an immutable, indeed sacred, principle of international relations. It is a principle which will yield only slowly and reluctantly to the new imperatives of global environmental cooperation. It is simply not feasible for sovereignty to be exercised unilaterally by individual nation states, however powerful. The global community must be assured of environmental security." -Maurice Strong at the 1992 Earth Summit. www.nationalcenter.org...

However everyone has ignored these warning signs, calling us tinfoil hat nuts. So they have gotten more bold.

Strong served on the U.N.-funded Commission on Global Governance. The Commission's final report, "Our Global Neighborhood" sets forth detailed plans to achieve what is called "Global Governance."

Our Global Neighborhood

Report of the Commission on Global Governance
(ISBN 0-19-827998-1; Published by Oxford University Press, 1995)
A Summary Analysis

The Commission on Global Governance has released its recommendations in preparation for a World Conference on Global Governance, scheduled for 1998, at which official world governance treaties are expected to be adopted for implementation by the year 2000. Among those recommendations are specific proposals to expand the authority of the United Nations to provide:

* Global taxation;
* A standing UN army;
* An Economic Security Council;
* UN authority over the global commons;
* An end to the veto power of permanent members of the Security Council;
* A new parliamentary body of "civil society" representatives (NGOs);
* A new "Petitions Council";
* A new Court of Criminal Justice; (Accomplished in July, 1998 in Rome)
* Binding verdicts of the International Court of Justice;
* Expanded authority for the Secretary General.

...."Next to life, liberty is what people value most," the report says. It also says: "The impulse to possess turf is a powerful one for all species; yet it is one that people must overcome." It also says: "global rules of custom constrain the freedom of sovereign states," and "sensitivity over the relationship between international responsibility and national sovereignty [is a] considerable obstacle to the leadership at the international level,"/ and "Although states are sovereign, they are not free individually to do whatever they want." /.... sovereignty.net...

A year ago in The Global Journal this article appeared Of What Use is Global Governance? written by Pascal Lamy, Director, World Trade Organization (WTO) He speaks of the European Union as sort of an intermediate stage.

...the very incarnation of an international organization of integration in which Member States have agreed to relinquish sovereignty in order to strengthen the coherence and effectiveness of their actions.

...If there is one place on earth where new forms of global governance have been tested since the Second World War, it is in Europe. European integration is the most ambitious supranational governance experience ever undertaken. It is the story of interdependence desired, defined, and organized by the Member States. In no respect is the work complete—neither geographically nor in terms of depth (i.e., the powers conferred by the Member States to the E.U.), nor, obviously, in terms of identity....

Our challenge today is to establish a system of global governance that provides a better balance between leadership, effectiveness, and legitimacy on the one hand, and coherence on the other...

And lastly there is "Global Governance 2025" by by US & EU Intelligence Agencies courtesy of Freedom of Information Act, at cia.gov.

The Atlantic Council has a summary HERE

This report analyzes the gap between current international governance institutions, organizations and norms and the demands for global governance likely to be posed by long-term strategic challenges over the next 15 years. The report is the product of research and analysis by the NIC and EUISS following a series of international dialogues co-organized by the Atlantic Council, TPN, and other partner organizations in Beijing, Tokyo, Dubai, New Delhi, Pretoria, Sao Paulo & Brasilia, Moscow, and Paris. ....

They are herding us more and more quickly towards their goal.

'Global Governance 2025′ by US & EU Intelligence Agencies

The National Intelligence Council's 2025 Project

Global Governance 2025 | Atlantic Council

Global Governance 2025: at a critical juncture

Global governance – the collective management of common problems at the international level – is at a critical juncture. Although global governance institutions have racked up many successes since they were developed after the Second World War, the growing number of issues on the international agenda, and their complexity, is outpacing the ability of international organisations and national governments to cope....

Three effects of rapid globalisation are driving demands for more effective global governance....

The shift to a multipolar world is complicating the prospects for effective global governance over the next 10 years. The expanding economic clout of emerging powers increases their political influence well beyond their borders. Power is not only shifting from established powers to rising countries and, to some extent, the developing world, but also towards non-state actors. Diverse perspectives on and suspicions about global governance, which is seen as a Western concept, will add to the difficulties of effectively mastering the growing number of challenges.

Problem, Reaction, Solution

First the government/elite create the problem, ... then offer the solution to the problems they have created. A solution always worse for people and better for THEM, and the gullible nitwits fall for it every single time...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Nice foods for thought. But its obvious that the NWO is a plan to unite the Planet and not a plan to enslave all people of Earth and to commit Genocide. Thats far fetched.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join