It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Proof Do You Have That The NWO Exists?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
2 reasons. Greed exists. Ignorance exists. See if you can put the 2 together and see how a NWO could arise out of that....

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

Those are traits of humans and many people are greedy. Doesnt mean the World's leaders are going to commit suicide and enslave people. Thats stretching it alot.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeer0

This is what I call being limited, Saying you can say whatever you say there is nothing wrong is a bad assumption, without any actual proofs and biased as deep as in your bones. Try to bring something in to the discussion, not just saying something is not true, it doesn't make the arguing going further, isn't it?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

Ok i see where your coming from but the thing is, is that there is not alot of things to study when it comes to NWO unlike the UFO phenomenon which has things like sightings, video and other things like that but the topic of a New World Order doesnt have any of that. Its just merely speculation/nothing to do research on and people who research this dont know for a fact what is going on they can only theorize. Maybe if there was more to this i could contribute more. I can only wish.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeer0

What proof do I have that the NWO exists?

This.

China blasts US 'debt addiction' and calls for new global stable reserve currency
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

A One World Currency seems like a pretty dope idea and it sounds like US and China are getting along pretty well. I dont see any Conspiracy to take over the World in this.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Jason Bermas film Invisible Empire has many clips of politicians saying the phrase "New World Order" so it's important to know that the conspiracy theorists did not coin or even make popular that phrase (they didn't even make the acronym NWO famous because that was done by WWF/E).

The climate change hysteria is supported by the G8 and G20, the very international criminals that are causing all the economic problems in the first place, i.e. Goldman Sachs, federal reserve, European Union, and they want to impose carbon laws to tax every single nation on earth, that is the "new world order" nations must pay for the carbon they emit.

Furthermore, with the inevitable collapse of the dollar and other fiat currencies, the corporations and government will scramble to prolong the disaster as long as possible by imposing as much tyranny as possible to keep themselves above the law under emergency regulation and terrorist fearmongering.

Would this proof be admissible in court? Heck no, the judges are corrupt. Would it be admissible in a rational argument and conversation? If not, then someone is afraid of the truth!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeer0
reply to post by Gexi1992

OH YES i deserve because im tired of all the fear mongering that is ONLY based on SPECULATION. And how dare you try to talk me down like im some kind of idiot when all ive heard is speculation and plans that you dont even know Exist.
edit on 5-8-2011 by Zeer0 because: (no reason given)

Do you really want to know the proof or are you just here to tell people that there isn't any? I mean honestly do you want to know?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

reply to post by Vanishr

Then why wont you guys do anything? If this is such a threat go out there, protest, do something instead of sitting at your computer. If i knew that the Government was going to commit Genocide and put me in a concentration camp i would be out there kicking some ass.

the police don't let you protest any longer...plus...as long as the mainstream media keeps things covered up no one will be the wiser....everyone believes that there is nothing they can do to stop it because we are powerless....

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by patternfinder

Its a little bit of both. From what ive seen there is none so im here asking these dare i say "Experts" (LOL) what proof there is because i see none.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

People protest all the time. I think you guys didnt even try.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

People protest all the time. I think you guys didnt even try.

to be honest with you, I'm not too worried about it anymore because if something does happen i will try to keep it from effecting me....I do know that the communists once made a comment that they would take over the world without picking up a gun.....that would suggest infiltration....which isn't far fetched at all since we never really do any research on who we vote for president or any other office.....we just kind of vote on their looks and confidence....every president we've had has promised something during their campaign that they have renigged on once they got into the office.....I've still yet to see anyone ask who the communists really are... what is their religion? what is their belief?.....we always think of russia and china as communists, but what about the communist party here in america and other countries? who are these people?......no one ever goes into these questions...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Good points but still something as massive as some people are saying will not happen.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Good points but still something as massive as some people are saying will not happen.

I think that being just as sure that it won't happen as others are sure it will happen is just as foolish....

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeer0

True. Its not a smoking gun but its all the proof I need.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

What would be the reasoning for all this then? Doesnt the Worlds Governments already basically control us? Whats the need for Genocide and Concentration Camps? I mean thats a huge leap.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

What would be the reasoning for all this then? Doesnt the Worlds Governments already basically control us? Whats the need for Genocide and Concentration Camps? I mean thats a huge leap.

it's true that the world is already owned by a group of people, you can see it in many aspects....I think at this point it's more of a case of how to consolidate the power structure....just like any good business you want to empliment a more stream line approach to management......are the people who own the world now, good people? most likely not......but there seems to be one main thing that is pretty prominent everywhere I look, and that is "out of chaos, order".....i think that the theater we are witnessing is not much different than the theater in the world wresting federation.... a lot of stage events to perpetuate events that are deemed necessary by the people who control things...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Do you know who these people are because i would think its the Governments from around the World. Not Secret Societies hell bent on taking over the planet.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
and also, as far as concentration camps are concerned, this is not a new idea by any means....there have been concentration camps throughout the centuries....to think that we are above this, is a bit egocentric....we have developed a sense of self in this country that runs contrary to nature's design....technology has helped that along quite a bit....we are a group of people that have taken a position that we are too "modernized" to be involved with barbaric acts such as concentration camps and such.... the truth is, we pay someone else to kill our food for us and do the slaughtering, which takes us far from understanding the actual nature of ourselves.....most couldn't even begin to think about actually killing an animal and seeing the blood and guts and meat.....we are so far removed from reality, that it is hard for us to even see reality any longer......this has happened to other societies in the past and as history tells it, they have went the way of Geronimo....what's to say we can't also? concentration camps are just a form of holding a group of people that will not conform to the rationale that is currently being held by society...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Do you know who these people are because i would think its the Governments from around the World. Not Secret Societies hell bent on taking over the planet.

well, there is always a hierarchy when it comes to business...one mind keeps the ideas congruent, while too many minds all have different ideas that may clash with each other...therefore, you have to have the ceo of a company to make the main decisions....the leaders of the countries have to take their orders too...they don't get their orders from the people as we would like to believe, because the people are too many, and most aren't knowledgeable enough to make the right decisions....they can be too easily attracted to shiny objects....the U.N. is a good example of part of the hierarchy.....although, there has to be a ruling person to make that concept even work....it's like the pyramid structure....as far as I've been able to see, I've heard that it is the rothschilds that are the main people in this structure.... but i have a feeling that the people that are truly behind it live a nice life of anonymity while the paid staff takes the brunt of the reactions.....

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join