It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Proof Do You Have That The NWO Exists?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
The Denver Airport is quite mysterious but i bet those paintings can be interpenetrated in a different way.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeer0

You might want to have a look at this thread
This question has been asked many times before. Just use the search function.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by survivalstation

Global Elite and NWO are 2 different things.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeer0
Hello ATS, I have been hearing all types of things like some people are going to make one World Government and enslave us all and commit Genocide but wheres the proof, other than a few mentioned of a New World Order in a few songs what proof is it that such things exist? Because i think we as Humans have not Evolved enough Socially to even come together and unite in such a way so hit me with some facts.

Proof? There is no proof just coincidences, factual errors and lies that over imaginative minds (i.e conspiracy theorists) interpret as proof.

edit on 4-8-2011 by cripmeister because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by eXia7

The dollar bill design is pretty old. So maybe it should be changed to "Old Order of the Ages"

I'm down for this, do you have any spiffy designs we could use when the people implement the new currency? We can have a retro 1 dollar bill.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

Your so right. I dont know why people get so riled up about this.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeer0

The NWO is a plan, not the groups attempting to implement it. Those groups are very real.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeer0

we are living in a prison!!! You cant leave without their permission!!! youtube ' the story of your enslavement' have you ever heard of a sovergn citizen (spll chk) ?? the constitution is not for us citizens the term citizens was not coined untill the 1890's the constitution written wat b4 that. so then who was it written 4?? the sovergn citizens besides they are killing you through your food via gmo and ther are giving you a lifetime prescrip of prozac via floride in your water and whoever thought it was a good idea to let the government take over education?????? i mean come on!!!!!! we are slaves!!!! taxation without consent is??? ROBBERY what right does one man have to take another mans rights and make them a privilage?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by gregldd

Everyone can do what they want so we are not living in a prison.

And there is nothing in our food, no mass deaths are from any poison in foods.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeer0

Who do you think is implementing the NWO?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by survivalstation

I dont such things exist yet but if it did exist it probably would be the UN

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeer0

OK, and by logical extension, who controls the agenda of the U.N.?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

"Big banks still have more money than they could ever spend in 10 lifetimes, Big corps are still trying to expand, and shut down anything they can for profit. I mean honestly, If you are some of the richest people on the planet" people are naturally greedy and power hungry

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeer0

If you have to ask people why you should believe in the New World Order, then you don't deserve to know. We are months away from their huge events they have planned for the last hundreds of years and you still don't see the game they have been playing.

The best slave is one that believes he is free, I hope you enjoy the 3rd dimension, you will be here for along time more.

By Christmas you will believe in the New World Order, but it will be to late.
edit on 5-8-2011 by Gexi1992 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f9ca21a49c7a.jpg[/atsimg]

I like this pic Tetra X uses. Not really proof, but it's odd, especially how Michelle always tries to do it so sneakily. There are tons more pics of top politicians making this Illuminati hand symbol, again it's not proof, but it is weird. Anyone watch wrestling? Ever wonder where the nWo got their hand symbol?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/271e4969b086.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 5-8-2011 by OMsk3ptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Gexi1992

OH YES i deserve because im tired of all the fear mongering that is ONLY based on SPECULATION. And how dare you try to talk me down like im some kind of idiot when all ive heard is speculation and plans that you dont even know Exist.
edit on 5-8-2011 by Zeer0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeer0

Well if we knew all of there plans we wouldnt have a problem would we because everyone would know the truth, your argument is a falicy (sp?) I like the pic above, especially the Wrestler, they dont flaunt it that obvious now a days anymore haha.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr

Then why wont you guys do anything? If this is such a threat go out there, protest, do something instead of sitting at your computer. If i knew that the Government was going to commit Genocide and put me in a concentration camp i would be out there kicking some ass.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeer0

If you do some investigation on NWO you will find that there are some dubious persons with some dubious friends involved. You will learn that there is little concrete to be found about the status of the organisation of the NWO.

But still politicians, captains of industry and in the media world people are promoting it and claim to be all for it...but yet....still there is no sign of any development of a NWO.

What does this mean....or what can it mean...? It can mean that it is being organised behind the screens....in secret.

Besides the organisation of a surprise birthday party you can take it from me that everything else organised in secret has a dark side to it. You can think for yourself why 'they' find it nessecary to operate in secrecy.

If you do some research into the man making this speech you will learn that he is no fool and means bussines.
With other words......you can take his word for it....

The mere fact that you want proof of the excistence of a NWO confims the fact that the organisation of it is kept out of the loop for people who do not need to know.......us.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeer0

i think you could find plenty of information if you just tried.

try this vid, and in the case that you live in the USA, start preparing yourself.

in reality, there is so much information that what you ask is really difficult to answer. I advise for you to start paying more attention to subliminal messages in music and in movies, the way that the economy are throwing us at a state of slavery that the majority of the people dont even realise, the way that the various religions around the world try to manipulate the masses and i could be here all day...

the plan to control the world is a much older plan that you could ever imagine!!! and the families that rule the world today are the same that have been rulling the world at least since the egyptians...

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join