It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UBS : Europe-wide bankrun is happening and could turn ugly

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by redzareptile

Yes. There is proof.
Look at all my posts as ren1999 and on this forum.
The predictions have all come true.

O.k. I'm allowed to give further proof. Nothing will stop this economic collapse now so I can't alter the world line.

You will see in the headlines that the drop in the DOW is actually worse than what was initially reported.
The DOW will plunge 500 points.. xxx 5 days.
People will look at U.S. Jobs Reports and find that unemployment has increased significantly.
edit on 4-8-2011 by ren1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ren1999

For some strange reason I really wanted to believe that Titor story was true, but then we had the 2008 Chinese Olympic games.

Oh well, still getting ready for the "shotgun brigades" regardless.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Darce

You'll also have to consider that Titor's story comes from a fictional book called Alas Babylon.

But it is a perfect cover for those who are providing clues in order to preserve their own future.

We can still get out of this. Here are some guidelines.

Here are my steps to fixing the U.S. economy which are similar to yours.

1.) One of the few things I agree with Ron Paul on is to get rid of the Federal Reserve Bank. It isn't truly federal, just a bunch of private bankers stealing our taxes buy loaning us back our own taxes . Fire Ben and let Tim quit.

Replace this FED with a truly federal bank that holds our taxes and directs all interest on our taxes toward reducing our U.S. government debt.

2.) Patent Reform and Copy Right Reform to reflect today's world.

3.) We need to be focusing on repairing our roads and internet infrastructure. We need to repair bridges and fix buildings. The U.S. is falling apart and U.S. private contractors as well as construction workers need jobs. Our government money should be given along with a strict time schedule. Contractors should not be allowed to drag on the work just to bleed our taxes. We don't need R&D now. But we do need to develop the environmental jobs that other countries are already implementing. You know the Japanese have a working rice husk bio-fuel? We could implement that in the U.S.

4. Tax the hell out of companies who outsource and give tax breaks to companies who create U.S. jobs. Stop all corporate subsidies. They are using the money to outsource. Create a law that says the U.S. must have 0% unemployment before even one job can be outsourced. I'm all for globalism as long as U.S. jobs are protected first.

5. Don't worry about keeping people in their homes. They've mostly walked away from their homes already. The time to act is when the banks promised to spend some of their bailout to keep people in their homes. The banks only spent 11% doing that so the banks lied to us and failed us.

6. Raise the minimum wage to meet the cost of living in each region of the U.S.

7. Everybody pays a fair 25% in taxes regardless of their income. No itemization. The rich will pay 25% of their wealth in taxes with no unfair loopholes. The poor will continue to pay 25% of their payroll taxes. The upper middle class will have their taxes lowered from 35, 33, 30% taxes down to 25%.

8. Troops should get out of Afghanistan, Iraq, Germany, and other places they are not needed. Troops should stay in Asia to maintain the peaceful balance. Let the military complex continue reasonable defense spending. But let's get out of the places we are not wanted or needed.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
This is already spreading, no confidence = no market = scary stuff

au.finance.yahoo.com...

One of the comments for that article...

Faramarz Zareey 38 minutes ago Report Abuse
“The Bahá'í International Community regards the current world confusion and the calamitous condition of human affairs as a natural phase in an organic process leading ultimately and irresistibly to the unification of the human race in a single social order whose boundaries are those of the planet.
The human race, as a distinct, organic unit, has passed through evolutionary stages analogous to the stages of infancy and childhood in the lives of its individual members, and is now in the culminating period of its turbulent adolescence approaching its long-awaited coming of age. The process of global integration, already a reality in the realms of business, finance, and communications, is beginning to materialize in the political arena.
Historically, this process has been accelerated by sudden and catastrophic events. It was the devastation of World Wars I and II that gave birth to the League of Nations and the United Nations, respectively. Whether future accomplishments are also to be reached after similarly unimaginable horrors or embraced through an act of consultative will, is the choice before all who inhabit the earth. Failure to take decisive action would be unconscionably irresponsible.”

(Baha'i International Community, 1995 Oct, Turning Point For All Nations)

edit on 5-8-2011 by AussieAmandaC because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Can't pull out money from the bank that you don't have.
And most people don't have any savings anymore.

Though I would be pissed if my direct deposit was taken away.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I have more debts than cash. If the banks finally crash, I will not be too disappointed.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
This is very interesting and scary. I don't have a bug out bag, what am going to do??

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ren1999

I've been ready for some time now. I only needed to listen to my intuition about the upcoming events.

I appreciate the warnings to all and I will indeed check out your posts so I can back up my gut feelings.

Again I will say it will be sad for the people who have not woken up yet and have to deal with the reality of facing basic survival on a daily basis.

See you in Canada my friend...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
One of these days people will realize Zerohedge is full of $h!t.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Although this is an old post, I just came across it again when I read about a Greek bank run in a German paper.

Greeks queueing to get their money out in anticipation of tomorrow's 'deal' at the EU summit

The problem with frequent warnings is that people get so used to the words. The problem with warning about a financial collapse is that it is impossible to predict the exact timing and the exact trigger, because governments and financial institutions try every trick in the book to put off the evil day.

But the fundamentals will show you that it will happen, and there will be higher powers that are well prepared to profit from the resulting fear and melee. Even worse, a 1944 document called the Red House Report shows how the mess we have today was actually planned in the dark days of WWII.

Few people believe that one nation could be behind it, but why not read it and file it in the back of your mind for future reference?

Revealed: The secret report that shows how the Nazis planned a Fourth Reich ...in the EU Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

What we are seeing is economic warfare. Bible prophecies tell us it will end up being a crippling and enslaving worldwide system, making the 'merchants' of the Book of Revelation very rich while the masses are repressed brutally. This evil system which is based on a pact with the devil will later be brought down by an unseen hand to be replaced with a stable, peaceful and wholesome system of positive and enjoyable growth in which all mankind will benefit. That one will be based on a pact with God.

I'm not asking anyone to believe it. Just file it in the back of your mind for future reference.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join