reply to post by Darce
You'll also have to consider that Titor's story comes from a fictional book called Alas Babylon.
But it is a perfect cover for those who are providing clues in order to preserve their own future.
We can still get out of this. Here are some guidelines.
Here are my steps to fixing the U.S. economy which are similar to yours.
1.) One of the few things I agree with Ron Paul on is to get rid of the Federal Reserve Bank. It isn't truly federal, just a bunch of private bankers
stealing our taxes buy loaning us back our own taxes . Fire Ben and let Tim quit.
Replace this FED with a truly federal bank that holds our taxes and directs all interest on our taxes toward reducing our U.S. government debt.
2.) Patent Reform and Copy Right Reform to reflect today's world.
3.) We need to be focusing on repairing our roads and internet infrastructure. We need to repair bridges and fix buildings. The U.S. is falling apart
and U.S. private contractors as well as construction workers need jobs. Our government money should be given along with a strict time schedule.
Contractors should not be allowed to drag on the work just to bleed our taxes. We don't need R&D now. But we do need to develop the environmental
jobs that other countries are already implementing. You know the Japanese have a working rice husk bio-fuel? We could implement that in the U.S.
4. Tax the hell out of companies who outsource and give tax breaks to companies who create U.S. jobs. Stop all corporate subsidies. They are using the
money to outsource. Create a law that says the U.S. must have 0% unemployment before even one job can be outsourced. I'm all for globalism as long as
U.S. jobs are protected first.
5. Don't worry about keeping people in their homes. They've mostly walked away from their homes already. The time to act is when the banks promised
to spend some of their bailout to keep people in their homes. The banks only spent 11% doing that so the banks lied to us and failed us.
6. Raise the minimum wage to meet the cost of living in each region of the U.S.
7. Everybody pays a fair 25% in taxes regardless of their income. No itemization. The rich will pay 25% of their wealth in taxes with no unfair
loopholes. The poor will continue to pay 25% of their payroll taxes. The upper middle class will have their taxes lowered from 35, 33, 30% taxes down
8. Troops should get out of Afghanistan, Iraq, Germany, and other places they are not needed. Troops should stay in Asia to maintain the peaceful
balance. Let the military complex continue reasonable defense spending. But let's get out of the places we are not wanted or needed.