It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I love you all

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Hello all,

my name is Tudor, I am from Romania,

It was a good surprise as I discovered you people yesterday.
I love all mankind as much as I love all animals on this earth, I feel ashamed and pityful for what us humans are capable of doing to our only home, and how nobody "at the top" seems to care about anything but their own wealth and goodness.

I need help to understand what is happening now, I need help to protect myself from the aggressions (I have headaches almost every single day and no medic is capable of putting a diagnostic) for I believe I'm a person who think and acts as mentioned in "their" Protocols.

I can offer my best help and love, all my energy for I'm decided that anytime when I could help an innocent man or animal even with the price of my life I would do it without hesitation.

I need hope that someday this all uglyness, hatered, egoism and filthyness will end, and we'll finally evolve as promised.

Above all I believe in God as a supreme being, not as mentioned in Bible and other "(un)holy scriptures". I trully believe that God is in everything and everyone of us and we do not need humans "to guide" us to Him.
I believe that the only path to follow towards God is by making love, goodness and altruism the ultimate purposes in our lives.

Please allow me among you all.

Thank you so much.

Tudor T.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 04:39 AM
link   
You love me?? Damn...we just met. Give it sum tiiiiime...

But..

Welcome to ATS!!

Have fun and dont beleive everything you read...

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Hey Tudor, welcome aboard. Steer your doctor towards looking at epilepsy. My wife used to have Grand Mal seizures, now she has migraines. Might be a connection. Anyways, welcome to ATS, more to be had at BTS. Later.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 08:03 AM
link   
How sweet, enjoy your stay here at the LOVE shack.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Welcome to the Pleasuredome.

Where even those that disagree with you will be your friends

Reagarding your headaches, try looking up "Cluster Headaches"

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, the board where everybody gets a chance to shine.....

Peace to you, tudor.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Welcome aboard tudor77- its nice to feel loved.

Im sure you will fit right in.

See you around and have fun

Misspickle

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Welcome to the site tudor77,

any questions send me a u2u
happy to help
cya around the site
se7en

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Welcome Tudor77..........Hope you enjoy your time here. There is much to read, and may discussions to join in. Will be good to hear what some one from Romania has to say about subjects that effect us all.

top topics

join