It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you fight for your country in WW3 if it was based on a lie?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
If WW3 happened no way in hell would I join the army

I'd rather become a refugee on the run than that

And even if there were foreign invaders coming in to kill Americans, I would fight them for my own self defense NOT in the name of my country

Honestly maybe there wouldn't be so maybe hostilities in this world if there wasn't promotion of nationalism.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
no. i find ww2 to wrong, vietnam, desert storm, iraq, afganistan all wrong. i will not fight for a terrorist country. id rather go to canada, mexico, or just face prison instead of help my dead country.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

If it were to defend our borders.....even the women would join up. If it was to invade another nation to strip them of their oil and gold, cause destruction so Halliburton & Co can feast on big $$$ contracts......they can go to hell.

Now when are these Politicians, Globalists and fat corporations stepping up to the plate and sending their sons to enlist for the front line? Or are they cowards too?
edit on 3-9-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Good thoughts. There should be some hella-massive 'smiley' with a mahoosive angry face, named ''How I feel when I think of those fatcat sadists...''

As it is, we'll go with this one for now:

@ Halliburton et al.

And one of these little guys:

@ the puppetmasters...

Blue Mirage... You get one of these -

My smiley work here is done.

PS -

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
War is started by the old, but fought by the young. I would fight for my home,and family, but I am too old to draft.
I used to have guns before they were washed away in the hurricane.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

edit on 16-9-2011 by queenofsheba because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

edit on 16-9-2011 by queenofsheba because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmVeeFF

Originally posted by apacheman
After returning from Vietnam, I swore an oath to never go to war again, unless it was in my own land in defense of my own people.

War sucks.

Really, reaalllyy sucks.

But if I must defend my own, I'll do what's necessary in the cleanest, most efficient, and least bloody way possible.

hell yeah man.

I have a friend who joined the marines and was shipped to nam when he was 19.

The only thing hes ever said about it "I got in, did what I had to do, and got out."

I can only imagine the # he's seen...

after reading these two posts, i had to post this. some might think it to be off be off topic.
but look at the images and think again

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

A very good question! The next question is: Is this still my country or has it been hijacked and taken away from me? It seems to me that everytime I turn around I am losing more rights. The idea of National I.D. Cards and other Nazi restrictions does not make this place feel like home. Having healthcare shoved down my throat or having to show my federal papers to gestapo to enter buildings or having to be searched to board a plane doesn't sound much like the country I was born in.

Would I fight to protect my country? Yes! Can someone tell me where my country is?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
hmmm dunno dude.
to be honest, i don't see why i should have to fight for some knob of a politician and his/her ego.

The question would be, what are we really fighting for and to what gain. Both of which we would never really know as we're told what they want us to know.

I like to think i would defend my home from immediate threat but i would choose (given the choice) not to go abroad to fight.

Standing up for what is right is one thing but knowing what is right is another thing entirely.
You can be told what you are doing is the right thing only to learn through history that you were completely wrong.
Kinda like helping a mate out at the pub. you'd be pretty pi$$ed if you found out he started the whole thing and dragged you into it. When the cops come knocking at your door to answer assault charges, you are no better than him for having started it even though you thought you were defending him and yourself.

Given the topic is WW3, i dunno if there'd be much use for soldiers? I reckon the initial phase for any attack and retaliation would be to wipeout or nuke into utter submission.

Politicians are wankers.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join