It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you fight for your country in WW3 if it was based on a lie?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
"Together we stand, divided we fall"

I would rather work with the military of my government, than work alone in the middle of a world war. At least the Canadian Forces would be defending the Canadian people in such a situation, simply because I believe WWIII will bring the war to North America and we don't have enough military resources to carry out both a significant home front and offensive (with the home front being the priority).

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
If there where a direct threat to my homeland, i.e. the enemy where knocking on our door so to speak, then yes, I'd happily defend the country I love.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by zionistsareterrorists
Man is not needed for WW3..we have Nuclear weapons.

well someone has to push the button of course

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
As mostly everybody has said they wouldnt.

Then i would like to ask what you guys would do to stop being active in the "this" ww3?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I fought for my country in Iraq and Afghanistan.

That should answer your question.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
If your country was getting attacked or invaded I suppose you would have to fight, either that or just let all the foreign invaders or attackers just kill you, and possibly your family and your friends, however if it was a scenario where you had to join the army to fight against a group or country that hadn't been aggressive to you or your own country, then I would certainly consider the option of not fighting for my country. If the scenario I just mentioned happened then I suppose you wouldn't be fighting for your country and would only be fighting for the person or group of people who had created the lie's interests.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by madjetxe
Every single war for over 200 years is based on a lie and funded by zionist rothschild.
Where have you been.

I see you've been spoon fed some lies. Want to buy a bridge???

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Nice question. Will get back to you on that one.

Mike.

PS - what if there was a way to stop this madness? I believe there is; luckily, the security services are made up (mostly) of people like you and me. Let's turn this thing around.

Mike.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I would not raise a hand against another man caught up in the lies of elitist propaganda for personal gain. War has always been about the few using the lives of many to attain personal agendas of greed and idealism.

Put all of them in a room with knives and let them fight it out amongst themselves.

WE do not start wars...THEY do.

edit on 6-8-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Of course a war is a great way to reboot the economy... Perhaps we are closer than we think to WW3. frankly anything can happen.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Having thought about it, the answer is YES. With conditions.

People don't always know the way to go; we all need a helping hand from time to time.
Times of Trouble lead to the need for strong brotherhood, trust of each other's instincts, and mutual protection of those things we hold dear.

Faith, Hope etc. When the Time comes, all fighting men must stand and be counted. Our nearest and dearest must go indoors, lock the doors and windows, and sit patiently in faith, together in love.

We share a common enemy. As someone else indicated (nice wolf by the way) THEY (that ancient foe, deceiver and inciter of hatred) ...

---NB - DON'T DOUBT YOURSELF---

... are simply heaping up burning coals upon their own heads.

Psalm 85?

1 You, LORD, showed favor to your land;
you restored the fortunes of Jacob.
2 You forgave the iniquity of your people
and covered all their sins.
3 You set aside all your wrath
and turned from your fierce anger.

4 Restore us again, God our Savior,
and put away your displeasure toward us.
5 Will you be angry with us forever?
Will you prolong your anger through all generations?
6 Will you not revive us again,
that your people may rejoice in you?
7 Show us your unfailing love, LORD,
and grant us your salvation.

8 I will listen to what God the LORD says;
he promises peace to his people, his faithful servants—
but let them not turn to folly.
9 Surely his salvation is near those who fear him,
that his glory may dwell in our land.

10 Love and faithfulness meet together;
righteousness and peace kiss each other.
11 Faithfulness springs forth from the earth,
and righteousness looks down from heaven.
12 The LORD will indeed give what is good,
and our land will yield its harvest.
13 Righteousness goes before him
and prepares the way for his steps.

One of us - one of them.

Blessings. Don't doubt; to thine own Self be TRUE.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I wouldn't fight regardless. There is always an escape.

You fight for your God, I fight for mine.
You fight for your Government, I fight for mine.
You fight for your lie, I fight for mine.

....see?

War is never justified.
edit on 9-8-2011 by boomboxpanda because: read the comment above mine

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I agree with most the other members. There is no "Hypothetical" About it, If there is a world war three, its going to be the same as every other war since WW1, all based on lies potrayed by the builderberg and other such groups to make our nation go to war for profit.

Here is SOME:

WWI: The Lusitania is sunk by germans. however, The USA KNEW that the Lusitania was going through german protected waters, and the passengers where even warned beforehand!

WWII: The bombing of pearl harbor, although real, was also a "Lie" in a sense. The Us goverment knew that the planes were coming, and that they where carrying bombs, but regarded it as "No big deal." before the bombing, the public approval of going into the war was below 40%, afterwards, the public approval rating was over 70.

Veitnam: The most infamous (maybe) Because it is common knowledge that the USA tried to get in as soon as they could! The Us was just itching for a war, and after the french failed (Quite spectacularly may I add) We jumped in like shoppers on black friday. 'Nuff said.

Iraq/iran/Lolgasam of the century: 9/11 Terroist bombings. Need I say more?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Tnewguy

Im really sorry that you got stuck in that... You where fighting for somthing that didn't exist.
I dont know if I should hug you or punch you....

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I've already done my duty, so I will not be fighting for my country again.

Rev

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
to answer the question, no..

the very concept of taking a life disgust me, under any pretex.
call me a pussy/hippy or whatever.

but i don't really see the point, i'd rather die with a clean conscience

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
No.
I don`t believe in war.
The average common man doesn`t want war, it`s only the ones we put in government who seem to think war is normal.
Going by the past 50 or so years, it`s mainly the western world that wants to cause war.....against anyone they choose.
So i can`t see the UK being attacked by another country.
We`re too busy helping NATO and the US attack other countries.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Like alot of other people said, when they come to my town Ill fight tooth and nail, guns blazing, with my fellow citizens beside me. Im not gonna be hearded to another peoples country to kill said people of that country. And I highly doubt foreighn troops would want to do that to us in the USA.

I wont fight for my government, And my government wont fight for me.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I'm sorry to say this but I would not.
I would not fight for a country run by a man that hardly tells us hardly anything. I don't have the guts to do this I respect every veteran though.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by zionistsareterrorists
Man is not needed for WW3..we have Nuclear weapons.

Nuclear bombs are 1940's tech. There are more powerful weapons now than nuclear bombs. Much more powerful.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join