Would you fight for your country in WW3 if it was based on a lie?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Lets say, hypothetically speaking, WW3 starts in a few months and we all know its based on a lie. Would you then join the army to fight for your country even though the government makes it compulsory to join?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Nope thats when you head to canada

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

I live in the US of A.

The only situation where I would "fight for my country" would be if there were invaders, maybe even only if they were invading my specific coast or area.

The US are NOT sending me off to fight some bull# "defensive" war abroad. The concept is ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Every single war for over 200 years is based on a lie and funded by zionist rothschild.
Where have you been.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
After returning from Vietnam, I swore an oath to never go to war again, unless it was in my own land in defense of my own people.

War sucks.

Really, reaalllyy sucks.

But if I must defend my own, I'll do what's necessary in the cleanest, most efficient, and least bloody way possible.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Nah...even though I shave my head...I might be washing my hair that day.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I would (do/will) defend my home and property, and those in my community. If there were a need to assemble elsewhere to protect to the US, I would. I would not, however, join an army that I believed to give bad orders. As in if the war was started on lies, by our side presumably. It would be silly to subject yourself to orders that you would not follow.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
As mentioned above, every war is based on a lie in one form or another and to answer your question, no.

WW3 wouldn't be too much of a clean fight I should think. Nuclear and chemical weapons would be getting rolled out by anyone involved. All the secret weapons and black ops stuff that gets developed with the money that's been taken away from people in taxes, will finally be shown for what it has primarily been used for.

War is a horrible thing that mankind bring upon itself. Let us hope that we never have a 3rd world war. Modern weapons will show us all how dangerously intelligent and yet remarkably stupid we are at the same time.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
If it were WWIII, I doubt it would matter, my friend.

If that time came, I wouldnt fight. Id gather my belongings and enjoy what was left of the country side and fresh air. Find the tallest hill or mountain I could find, and kick back and watch the world explode. I mean... Who could win a 3rd world war? Everyone looses, then.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by apacheman
After returning from Vietnam, I swore an oath to never go to war again, unless it was in my own land in defense of my own people.

War sucks.

Really, reaalllyy sucks.

But if I must defend my own, I'll do what's necessary in the cleanest, most efficient, and least bloody way possible.

hell yeah man.

I have a friend who joined the marines and was shipped to nam when he was 19.

The only thing hes ever said about it "I got in, did what I had to do, and got out."

I can only imagine the # he's seen...

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
Lets say, hypothetically speaking, WW3 starts in a few months and we all know its based on a lie. Would you then join the army to fight for your country even though the government makes it compulsory to join?

...jeepers creepers, we're up to ww666, at least...

...but - to answer your question - my official answer is NO... if the government of the usofa says "this is the right thing to do", its the wrong thing for you and those you love (unless you're rich and/or will benefit from the blood sacrifices disguised as patriotism)...

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Man is not needed for WW3..we have Nuclear weapons.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

One's truth is a lie to another. One's lie is a truth to another.

Believe what you want, don't believe what you don't want. He said, she said and then there's the truth.

No one can say the next WW would be based on a lie or based on truth, with a hundred percent certainty.

The question is, can one condition themselves to believe lies to be truths and truths to be lies?

What is a truth anyway? "Truth has a variety of meanings, such as the state of being in accord with a particular fact or reality, or being in accord with the body of real things, real events or actualities." en.wikipedia.org...

One can put faith and trust and make a pact over a lie, which is still noble in and of itself, but then there is more to it after the lie has been established, that gut feeling that goes with the lie...does it feel right to engage or wrong to engage...if it feels right to engage in a war based on a lie, then for that person, it is now a truth, so technically it is a truth because now it is a reality. If it feels wrong, then it is a lie to that person and a lie to their reality.

What ever.

Good question though.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Yeessss!
I would be perfectly willing to fight on the front lines for my country...

IF...

The US Senate, US congress and the PROTUS and his administration are standing right beside me in combat... instead of barking orders while safely relaxing and enjoying direct TV from the comfort of their posh underground bunkers while fating up on peanut putter and oreos..

Because the day politicians put themselves in the line of fire is the day I beat a leprechaun senseless and steal all his gold hidden under his secret little rainbow..

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by madjetxe
Every single war for over 200 years is based on a lie and funded by zionist rothschild.
Where have you been.

You took the words right out of my mouth.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by zionistsareterrorists

all sides in WWII had CBWs but they were not used*

• rumours and allegations persist of soviet bilologcal weapons use in limited theatres

ownership of a weapon does not autmatically lead to its use

• posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:14 PM
    link   

if WWIII escalates - it will not matter if its a lie or not - conciencious objection will not stop its progress

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:15 PM
    link   
    ...... doesnt it depend on what the invading forces intent was before we can answer that??
    Id like to think they are coming to help us get rid of this Kangaroo Court of CIA Agents, pedophilia's, Elite S&M Soicallites, bankers, and turncoats, then yes Im in for some ass kicking. I know thats "WWWWWAYYYY" out there, but we can all dream, cant we?

But......

If it's to come here and take over and repress us more, then Ill be taking to the milita and my neighbors before I walk up to my local military base and ask for help.

That will be all..........................

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:18 PM
    link   
    If the chinacons
    invaded you bet your bottom
    dollar there will be a gun
    behind every blade of grass...

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:24 PM
    link   

When I was young, I thought that it was the patriotic thing to do. However, as I got older, I realized that I fought for friends and family before any flag. The flag represents an ideal, but does not necessarily require you to lay down your life for it.

I will fight for a good honest ideal, something with honor, integrity and standards. That may be as stated, one person’s lie. But it the long run, it is my decision to pick up a weapon.

new topics
    top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join