It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders laying into the Nuclear Commission...and rightfully so!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...=94

Mods feel free to move to a more appropriate spot...i was unsure where to place it...thanks

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Embedded Video for maximum effect.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Skada

Explanation: S&F! for the OP'er and St*r for you!

Unlikely eh?
What the hell is wrong with these people
There are/were US Nuclear power plants nearly flooded
.... Oh Ima so freaking

Personal Disclosure: Delay is NOT AN ACCEPTABLE OPTION! Ahhhhh so this is about brinkmanship once again

Being brought up on quite a bit of american TV as a child and a teen [OL is and always was in Oz
:up ]...
I was able to learn that same attitude of brinksmanship from being semi immersed in that cultural influence and since OL is an Aussie ... and Ima be a bit patronizing and patriotic at the same time... and Aussies ARE the best at what they put their little grey men ..erhhh uhm.. gray matter towards doing!

Its going to be a case of all or none when it comes to what I want .. if one happens to be on my side then the fire and flack I fire in the general and occasionally specific direction of the ENEMY won't and shouldn't affect them in any negetive sense what so ever!
HOWEVER If I have a target in my sights! Oh bugger .. ran into that T&C wall .. ah well, my time in this post are up and I hope I can soon say the same for TPTB!

new topics

join