It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeing... 'things'.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
These past few weeks I've been constantly reading and watching videos about the Consciousness Grid and the Spirit Science videos, anything I can about Astral Projection, etc...

And today, I noticed a phenomenae that has occurred on and off throughout my life; It happens most intensively when I'm in direct sunlight and after having some Vitamin C (which I determined today, I'll explain). The only real time I ever had nutritional drinks (100% orange juice/V8, etc) was at my uncle's house in the hills with clear blue skies. I would often look at the sky in his backyard and notice these strange waves constantly moving inward from every direction wherever my focus lay. At first it was always in the sky, but today I noticed it on everything!

I can still see it, as if it was in the corner of my eye, not entirely visible, but I know its there. It feels like theres this thin filmy silvery later of waves over everything, Now, the time I didn't really sit it anywhere other than the sky, I had little to no interest in astral projection and the like, but now that I do, I believe its helping me see more? I don't know, maybe I just have cataracts or something...

What are your guys' thoughts?
edit on 8/4/11 by jacksterson because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
are you blantantly not seeing the obvious? maybe you have not tryed any psychedlics but it is widely reported that OJ can intesify a mushroom trip, a lot of others too but this is as far as i know for fact. this could definitly be a link to what you speak. try chugging back a cup of OJ and stair into the sky
edit on 4-8-2011 by Amassuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
sounds like you are refering to heat waves being omitted from things around you, do you see the waves at night?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Amassuo

reply to post by thegoods724

It wasn't that obvious to me... and I'm not tripping on anything. And yes, they are way more apparent at night.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I don't know if this is similar, but I remember when I was around 6-8 years old, I would be able to stare into the air anywhere and see something like vapor or waves. Being a kid I thought I was seeing water vapor, lol... Later on, thinking back to those experiences, I assumed it had something to do with my eyes, since I had to stare without blinking.

This is something I never would have brought up in conversation, as it is insignificant, but I thought I would share since it kind of pertains to what you were describing. I also think that your experiences may have something to do with your eyes.

Here is what I would do if I were you...Get scientific with it. Try to document what you have consumed, and how repeatable the occurrences are...If your experience can be repeated under the same conditions, then add another person into the mix, and see if it is repeatable with them. If it is not, then you know it is an individual occurrence. You could even try it with multiple people, if you can find them, as that would give better results. There are other things you could do as experiments, but I think what I described above would be your best bet.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Well, nobody else has seen it other than my dad and I. We eat relatively healthier than most people we know, maybe that has something to do with it? I meditate a lot, if thats any worth

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
sounds like that squiggly thing i can see in my eyes and its very common in most people i know it looks like film or a line hard to explain but it moves with your eyesight and is supposedly caused by parasites that live in our eyes....wikipedia will have something on them

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I think I know what you're talking about, OP, and it is very difficult to explain.

It's not necessarily like something is being given off by the objects you're looking at - it's almost like waves being drawn into a center point in your entire field of vision. It's not something I can see all the time but when I do it's very apparent and it's not something I have to struggle to see. There doesn't seem to be any particular time of day/night that it happens, and I've never really thought much of it, I always kinda wondered what it was but related it to those colourful translucent squiggly things everyone sees. Maybe we need to get our eyes checked

edit on 10-8-2011 by Cinquain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I see the same things, especially if you squint - sometimes I can see these gray clouds in the sky, as soon as I see one, it seems to whisk away.

I believe it is a kind of "plasma" or "loosh".

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
perhaps you are hallucinating?

it can happen when you concentrate about something for a long time....

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
hmmm... id rule out all medicl possibilities first before thinking reading too much into it i suggest a visit to your local eye doctor first

new topics

top topics

join