It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Self Taught skill in development: Psychedelic Life Art and Natural Hallucinations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
For a decent amount of time in my life I have been on a path of philosophical, moral and emotional self enlightenment paired just as importantly with spiritual exploration. Meditation has done wonders for me and through exploring different meditation induced states of mind I have discovered a brilliant tool that is probably unknown to most here on ATS. It was unknown to me until recently and I have immediately started to try and expand my capabilities.

The ability I am talking about is the capability to induce a psychedelic state merely by putting your brain on a certain state/level/frequency/vibration(whatever takes your fancy..). Meditation but with your eyes open and focused calmly on a general area of vision.

At the moment I can make things breath slightly, angles get distorted and colours are more vibrant and slightly psychedelic. I notice that my pineal gland seems to be very active whilst I am doing this and I can feel deep waves of that ecstasy or 'Golden Rain' as some would call it.

There is a possibility that I have managed to make my pineal gland secrete small amounts of '___'. ('___' is in most natural living things. Plants and animals. This thread is in no way mentioning any illegal substances or illegal drug use of any kind in any way. Therefore it is in complete conjunction with the T&C of this site. Members will be kindly reminded to keep discussion completely away from the above and anything that violates the T&C of this site)

So why do I tell you this? I'm not going to pretend that I can teach you how to do this. I don't even expect many of you to believe me. Some will maybe say I'm crazy
. All I can say is open your minds to different possibilities, realities and self potentials. We don't use hardly any of our brain power. We don't even know what we are capable of. Science and religion are so quick to take the wonder out of life. The wonder of self development and spiritual enlightenment.

We are capable of amazing things when we truly explore ourselves. I cured severe insomnia and agoraphobia with meditation and I can now mildly hallucinate almost at the drop of a hat.

Find wonder in yourself.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: Typo

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Sounds kind of unnerving to have the ability to bring that kind of experience on yourself without any help. What if you lose the ability to control it, and you start having the experiences randomly? Sounds like a good way to lose your mind.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I wouldn't recommend using that gift, that we all have, just to hallucinate. I'm not saying you did, OP, because you clearly stumbled upon this naturally while you were trying to better yourself. This is just a warning to anyone who reads your post. If you use meditation only in an attempt to hallucinate, you'll probably find yourself hallucinating when you don't want to.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Dancing on the high-wire, hm? Careful, careful...

I think what the OP is talking about is certainly possible, it is the grounding of much of the mystical tradition in cultures all over the world...shamanic ecstacy/transport at the earliest stage, kundalini yoga, highest yoga tantra in Tibet, esoteric Buddhism throughout east asia, all the various ecstasies of the saints in the west, the visions of hermits, mystics, and alchemists....this has always been with us. It's not for everyone, but it is an option.

I don't know what to say by way of advice but it is true that playing with these powerful energies without knowing what you are doing can be dangerous...ratchet it down if it gets too intense, err on the side of caution. It's never all or nothing, there are plenty of gentler ways to get to the same place and in the end its all about Coming Home, no matter how you get there. Good luck and Godspeed...
edit on 8/4/11 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
Dancing on the high-wire, hm? Careful, careful...

I think what the OP is talking about is certainly possible, it is the grounding of much of the mystical tradition in cultures all over the world...shamanic ecstacy/transport at the earliest stage, kundalini yoga, highest yoga tantra in Tibet, esoteric Buddhism throughout east asia, all the various ecstasies of the saints in the west, the visions of hermits, mystics, and alchemists....this has always been with us. It's not for everyone, but it is an option.

I don't know what to say by way of advice but it is true that playing with these powerful energies without knowing what you are doing can be dangerous...ratchet it down if it gets too intense, err on the side of caution. It's never all or nothing, there are plenty of gentler ways to get to the same place and in the end its all about Coming Home, no matter how you get there. Good luck and Godspeed...
edit on 8/4/11 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

Its all good in the hood

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
SnF for legitamecy

i too am on this same path. already reaping rewards i would never have imagined. i am much more charismatic and in control when talking to people for one, when i used to be a socially awkward shy and depressed lil boy. this is the major positive thing that has come out of this path for me
edit on 4-8-2011 by Amassuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Amassuo

It is refreshing to hear of others who have benefited greatly from self exploration.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I constantly see visuals, auras, energies and universal static. I wouldn't necessarily say it is because '___' is being released, but it is very possible. -- Sometimes you can see certain things because your physical eye has adjusted to seeing different light at different frequencies. -- If everyone here is talking about going THERE, I say just... get ahold.. of, '___'. You're body is meant to handle '___' and other Psychedelics, so don't worry about coming back "home". Not advocating the use of, just merely stating the facts.

I think each and every Psychedelic opens or removes a certain filter, letting us peer into the unseen. If I were 'good' enough at meditation (it's hard to meditate where I live), I would do what you were talking about. But for now I'll just stick with my stones, psychedelics, and dreams. And sun gazing of course, which also releases several different substances/chemicals, including '___'.

I'd also just like to say that I think any other drug is pointless, other than Psychedelics. If it doesn't raise your consciousness (either temporarily or permanently), than it's a waste of time. Unless you can learn from the experience.

Oh yeah, and to the OP. Stop using the word hallucinate, it's wrong. You are not hallucinating, you are seeing visuals. There is a huge difference. When you use the word hallucinate, you tend to make other think what you are seeing is not real. It is very real, most of it anyway. A product of the third eye being opened / opened even more.

EDIT: Oh and I to would like to say I have immensely benefited from self-exploration. From the renewing of my Chakras, to opening my third eye, to out of body experiences. They all contribute to the current state of my human consciousness, which has greatly changed in the past 2 years. There is still alot more for me to experience though.
edit on 6-8-2011 by Motumz because: (no reason given)

top topics

join