It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

45 Failed Alex Jones Predictions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
This thread makes me wanna listen to the Alex Jones show right now.
I think I'll give a listen while I fall asleep, He is talking to some rapper guy about some crap, and some other people about more crap. Plus I get to listen a million times to that sweet, sweet commercial about having a diamond gusset in my crotch, because you know, that's where I need it the most.

I need a bed time story.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

If you have a hard time getting to sleep, just take a shot of your favorite alcoholic beverage each and every time Alex says "This is admitted folks!" For more fun, do two shots for everyone of those that no "admission" can ever actually be found for.

I promise that even if you use NA beer, you will be plastered by the end of the 4th online hour.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Kitilani

Don't forget his other favorite line....."ON THE RECORD FOLKS"...

As, far as getting to sleep is concerned, I just need to hear him tell me to buy gold now and get a free video and something something,.....whatever I don't even listen.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I have nothing to debate about with you regarding Mr. Jones. You see, the only point I wish to express is that he (Alex Jones) has made many people aware of many things they would otherwise not hear about in the MSM. Ideally people listen (take it with a grain of salt) to him for a bit and then leave him and do their own research. I am not a subscriber to his works but at times he brings up points or has guests of interest at which time I will bite and give his show a listen.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRemedial

It was AJ that alerted me (woke me up) to the floating debris in the world.
I started listening to him back in 2007 and over the years he has become more and more ridiculous, pompous, and arrogant. He has let his celebrity stats go to his head. He has ridden the coat tails of big name celebs in order to pump his name into the main stream, and now days I wonder what he says that has any substance behind it.

That being said, I still listen to his show over Glen Beck who I also used to listen to. It makes for decent background noise in this country I live now where I have no other forms of entertainment.

I do enjoy some of his guests, but others piss me off. "The health ranger" good lord. Also he often says something funny in that George W bush kind of way. To me it's worth the listen just to hear him call the American people a cheap whore getting cigarettes put out on our nipples by the globalists!
Priceless AJ commentary man.
edit on 4-8-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20

As, far as getting to sleep is concerned, I just need to hear him tell me to buy gold now and get a free video and something something,.....whatever I don't even listen.

I tried that once and the result was "Dr." Bob Chapman painted all in gold doing lines of coke and shrooms with Joe Rogan and Charlie Sheen all while trying to convince me to drink pondscum out of a burky water filtration system.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRemedial
reply to post by boncho

I have nothing to debate about with you regarding Mr. Jones. You see, the only point I wish to express is that he (Alex Jones) has made many people aware of many things they would otherwise not hear about in the MSM.

Like important stuff like CPS steals children and lets them rot to death in cages or important stuff like how over a million people are going to die in an attack in 2001?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Hey, you think that's disturbing?

Try playing strip poker with Webster Griffin Tarpley he'll actually convince you it's the right thing to do.

Where am I right now?

Good night people jeez!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Really I don't think Alex Jones is a predictor based on conspiracy. He follows trends put forth by other people and adds 2 + 2. Several years ago I would have said he was nut. Now he is getting prime time attention. Must be for a reason.

My opinion has changed of Alex. Really thought he was a nutter. I don't anymore. Even if a small percentage of what he says is true, then we need to be scared, very scared.

I give him a five out of ten for trying very very hard to convince us that there is an elite trying to control us. He may very well be right. 50/50 chance he is absolutely right. I'm listening. No hard opinion on my part yet. I'm open though.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Well first off......

Not all the predictions in the video came from Alex Jones. In the first couple minutes you hear AJ, Jason Burmas, Gerald Celente and Bob Chapman. So it is more like predictions made on the Alex Jones show, not actually all AJ predictions.

That being said AJ makes his fair share of predictions that are dead wrong. It is much the same thing we see right here on ATS from some very respected members. We dont bash these members when they are wrong. They are simply speculating based on what they are seeing at the moment. There are countless members (myself included) who have said things are going to get much worse. Some of us have put a time frame on it and we were wrong.... but that does not mean that "the worse" is not still coming down the pike.

I will never understand why people expect more from AJ than they do any other news network. At the end of the day, he is an alternative media news source, and with any news source you should look into the facts yourself and draw your own conclusions. The fact is, everyone lies and anyone with notoriety has an agenda.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20

It is funny that you bring up buying Gold. The people that actually did it because AJ said so made a killing in the market. AJ started pimping gold years ago and the fact is...that stock has went through the roof. So anyone who bought Gold on AJ's say so laughed all the way to the bank.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by foood4thought

I actually used to believe this *******.

He spreads so much disinfo I no longer even consider most conspiracies more than delusions and seeing patterns where there are none.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by foood4thought

Alex Jones predictions are not incorrect, only his time line.

AJ is far more informative than main stream media.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I listen to him on the way into work. I think its good to be exposed to the ideas, but of course I take it all with a grain of salt and check things out if I'm overly interested. Being exposed to multiple viewpoints is how you form good opinions on your own.

I do like that he openly encourages people to spread his product. I totally understand that he's a person just like the rest of us and only has one life to live and wants it to be a good life, so if he found something that he can be financially successfull at while giving others a service/product they enjoy then I say all the better. However many other business people would try to protect their intellectual property so as to maximize profits. But Alex puts his videos on Youtube. He says that if you do purchase a video from, feel free to make copies and give it to your friends, family, whatever.

I appreciate that in this day and age of copyright, patent sueing and digital rights management. You don't get alot of people that are just happy you are interested in their art.

I crack up when he goes on his fire breathing animal screaming rants. He's not PC and watered down like alot of hosts are and I like that.

He says alot of nasty things about alot of high powered people. He's got lots of money and has alot to loose. He himself has gone after people that defamed him. Why do others not go after him if he is making such baseless comments?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Alex Jones does his homework....although sometimes I wish I could do it for him because I dig even deeper than he does on some issues, so he's abit slow on the mark ocationally.

Where does mainstream media get their stories? Either by politicians or they hack phones, emails or dig in rubbish tins due to their laziness.

Yes he over excerts himself and over exaggerates sometimes too but for the most part he's pretty much on the mark....even though his time line might be out of wack.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join