It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

45 Failed Alex Jones Predictions

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
So, we know Alex Jones keeps making predictions. Like, the government is going to stage something, to justfiy something.

And he keeps saying he's so accurate with his predictions.

Well, here is a YouTube video, documenting 45 failed Alex Jones predictions. What do you think?

www.youtube.com...

edit on 4-8-2011 by foood4thought because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
you have a malformed link there.

Here you go.

Enjoy.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I don't know how anyone could've watched enough AJ to find that many predictions. I'd probably go crazier after finding the 10th one.
Just wait until a member of the AJ-cult comes along to support him....this thread will get good

Wow, I just realized that AJ has only made 46 predictions in his tenure.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I'd like to see the person who made this video make daily announcements for years and try not being wrong less than 50 times.

Alex Jones, love or hate him, serves a positive purpose. He does what most apathetic Americans are unwilling to do. Regardless of his personality or arrogance, I am glad that he exists and is still alive - as opposed to him never having gotten started.

Bohemian Grove. The guy snuck in. Without that footage, people would have no idea about the 100,000 dollar play called the Cremation of Care. In which wealthy people get together and celebrate the sacrifice of a human dummy underneath a giant stone owl.

That's right. The people who run the country get together in Sonoma, California (mere hours from myself) and worship a giant stone owl.

What I want to know is what they do for the rest of the two weeks.

Now back to Alex of course - How did the crazy guy get out, is what I wonder.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
I'd like to see the person who made this video make daily announcements for years and try not being wrong less than 50 times.

Of course it is the youtubers fault that Alex promises everything he says is "admitted" "confirmed" and "documented" I would like to see Alex be honest and suggest he thinks something might happen but has no real incited or inside information. You want to see the person that exposes him get exposed. Well loyalty and fandom are apparently close siblings.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Bohemian Grove. The guy snuck in. Without that footage, people would have no idea about the 100,000 dollar play called the Cremation of Care. In which wealthy people get together and celebrate the sacrifice of a human dummy underneath a giant stone owl.

Name one wealthy person that was in that video that Alex claims took place at BG. This is Alex problem. He shows you grainy footage with no faces in it and for some reason you believe he exposed the rich elite doing something. That is the problem with Alex right there.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Alex Jones does cry wolf alot, but I'd rather have a paranoid news source that exaggerates heavily about things and gets predictions wrong than a controlled mainstream news source that airs what "they" want us to see.

But 45 is quite a bit.....

I think Alex Jones is a true patriot though, he's always calling politicians and other people out for things and he speaks his mind freely. He also has some good documentaries, like Wake up or Waco and Endgame to name a few, and one thing he says always made me think he was legit: "If you don't believe me, reseach this for yourself. The documents are all online."

So at least he encourages people to check his sources and facts.

My opinion fluctuates on Alex Jones from time to time, but he has lots of good news and tries to keep the people aware of things, so for the most part I support him.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Kitilani

Name one wealthy person that was in that video that Alex claims took place at BG. This is Alex problem. He shows you grainy footage with no faces in it and for some reason you believe he exposed the rich elite doing something. That is the problem with Alex right there.
David "short-tempered" Gergen:

IDK if he was in the Bohemian Grove video, but he admits to being a part of it.
edit on 4-8-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Alex Jones is a good businessman. He makes a very good living filling a need for a very niche audience, and he's been brilliant in how he's played that niche for maximum affect. I certainly tip my hat to him for good business sense and sheer moxy for going where few have dared go with such enthusiasm.

Having said all that, I think there are tens of thousands, if not more, that have come to accept what this site and others bring to the public view as a result of first having listened to Alex Jones or visiting his sites. I think he gets a little further out into the lunacy end of conspiracy theory than I can handle, but he certainly serves a good purpose in the end by opening minds and getting folks to at least be open to hearing more.

It's a shame Alex gets predictions wrong...but he uses a shotgun approach. Fans remember the ones he got right, critics never forget what he got wrong and he's content to plug along while his ratings go higher all the time. Not a bad set up he's got going there.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Huh. So Alex Jones is the source of all this "False Flag" hysteria? I was wondering why people have become more and more free with that phrase lately.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AshOnMyTomatoes

Haha, there was a poll on infowars yesterday(first time going there in a while), that was such a loaded question it's unbelievable.

"there is no chance Obama will be re-elected, unless he exploits a crisis. Will there be a terror attack before the election in 2012?"
88% said yes.
edit on 4-8-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by foood4thought

Hey OP,

Nice find. It's such a pity; Alex has the passion required to make things happen. He just doesn't have the facts.

Peace out...

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by foood4thought

I cant stand alex jones,So I just stopped by to give you a flag and a star!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

That's right. The people who run the country get together in Sonoma, California (mere hours from myself) and worship a giant stone owl.

In the summer of 1989, Spy magazine writer Philip Weiss spent some seven days in the camp posing as a guest, which led to his November 1989 article "Inside Bohemian Grove".

People knew about it long before Alex Jones went there, just because that's when you learned about it doesn't mean other people never knew.

There are those pictures from 1909 too...

Even Bill Clinton addressed it:

"The Bohemian club! Did you say Bohemian club? That's where all those rich Republicans go up and stand naked against redwood trees right? I've never been to the Bohemian club but you oughta go. It'd be good for you. You'd get some fresh air."—President Bill Clinton to a heckler

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Alex right or wrong does quite a bit to get awareness out there; more then all of us put together so for that I just laugh at his antics. Like Gerald Celente, these guys can not possibly be correct 100% of the time. It's like me asking you --did you score 100% on every exam growing up with you responding no and that you were in the 80-90% range generally, at which point I tell you, you're dumb and have no business saying anything to anyone about anything.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I was just pondering Alex Jones' name

I doubt it's his real name, so I thought of this:
Jones is the most common last name in America, so this makes him appear to be an everyman.
Split up his first name and it = Ale X or another way to add a cross bones to a poisonous drink; drink too much ale and it is toxic/fatal
Jonestown was where the people were made to drink the poisonous kool-ade or is it spelled kool-aid?

Maybe my imagination is working over time again, but I always hated how A.J. screams like he's on a car sales commercial.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Pawns in a Game by William Carr - brought my attention to previous world crisis' and the lies perpetuated on all of us

Alex Jones - instilled me with fear, but undoubtedly made me aware of today's problems. eventually led me to ATS

ATS - currently helping me cross the abyss...

This man does play against a niche audience's fears, like someone else mentioned before me. He did push me to the "door" if you will. Honestly, I no longer listen to him, but for he's done for me and others out there, I thank him. It's funny, him calling people idiots, freaks, zombies throughout this video clearly reminds me of why I stopped visiting his site and came here instead.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
i will point outa very small amount he never actualy gave a specific time, and one or two he said within the next 5 years so, we cant rule those out yet, but all in all trust none of his predictions, just remember them to see if they happend.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRemedial
reply to post by boncho

Alex right or wrong does quite a bit to get awareness out there; more then all of us put together so for that I just laugh at his antics. Like Gerald Celente, these guys can not possibly be correct 100% of the time. It's like me asking you --did you score 100% on every exam growing up with you responding no and that you were in the 80-90% range generally, at which point I tell you, you're dumb and have no business saying anything to anyone about anything.

Alex lambastes the media for lying and/or posting general hogwash for them to further their corporate agenda. In doing this, he lies and/or spouts general hogwash to support his own agenda.

The irony shouldn't be lost regarding Alex Jones.

In my opinion, it is more likely that Jones himself is a false flag in America, to cause distrust and animosity towards the government, rather than some noble crusade...

Which again is ironic, with him shouting false flag as loud as he can.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
David "short-tempered" Gergen:

Was not in the BG video at all.

IDK if he was in the Bohemian Grove video,

No? See I commented on it because I have actually watched it. Seems odd you hold onto it and apparently have not?

but he admits to being a part of it.
edit on 4-8-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

Show me the part where he admits he was part of a mock human sacrifice or anywhere near the AJ video. That is the only part that would be worth rebutting with.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join