It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "War On Terror" Is A $6 Trillion Racket, Exceeding The Total Cost Of World War II

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

The following was announced on 9/10/01. Trillions missing BEFORE they went insane with spending. One can only guess as to how much has disappeared since...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

And people wonder where all the money is going?
Why we are hurting and broke?
These are only the costs we are aware of. As the poster above points out loss, theft and carelessness accounts for a great deal of money unaccounted for in these figures. Graft, blackmail and bribery needs to be figured in too.

And death.
Lets not forget death...
I mean, if we are counting humans as worth anything...there's a toll.

edit on 5-8-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
That's a lot of money... You know, if the government gave me like .0001% of that, I'd be set for the rest of my life.

Think of how many American lives we can better with that money as opposed to murdering more people.
edit on 5-8-2011 by Weathermen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Maybe you want to interrogate the guy who wears those Himmler looking glasses? You know, they guy who snuck into power under the G. Ford coup in the Halloween Massacre of 1976 along with his pal, Richie C? I am talking about the guy who introduced the neuron-killing potion called Aspartame. I am talking about the guy who said right before 9/11/2001, "Well we lost 2.1 trillion dollars and we don't know where it went."

I mean really, how do you not follow these people or hold them accountable? I am amazed and bemused by what passes for this romantic Constitutional mythical group called "The People" because I do not see any people running the US. Just bootlicking officers and soulless admins who have ultimate contempt for the joke that is called "the people".

The man I speak of, never once came even close to any kind of electoral process, yet he became the most powerful man in the Pentagon. On a related note: I heard Hitler had a sequel to his book Mein Kampf, can someone post a link to a thread on ATS where Mein Kampf II is discussed? Thanks.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Because of that, this is where we will be in three years.

www.usdebtclock.org...

Like Ron Paul says we either do a controlled hard landing of our choice, or we just crash and burn out of control, take your pick. Anybody that has intelligence can see this can not perpetually keep growing and accelerating at the current rates, it must come to an end.
edit on 5-8-2011 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
It's expensive to stamp out evil, but it's worth it. The future will see us as heroes.

We're the ones that helped bring democracy to these places and stood up for the meek. It seems like much of the world was content to sit and cast scathing remarks, while doing little to help slow the growth of terrorism and to dismantle brutal regimes. It's these same critics who will be seen as the perpetuator's of inequality and injustice. You see, by not acting to help free the enslaved, the critics have given to their tormentors free reign. The future will remember -all- of this.

I'm proud and humbled that we're on the right side of history. The war was expensive. Some have lost their lives. It was a struggle. But life is a struggle. At least we will die having tried.

The critics, well, they'll just crawl back into their dark caves to chew on the living undead. They will never die peacefully as we will. They will live every moment from hereon with shame.
edit on 5-8-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Charity begins at home dont you think?
When the poor and hungry no longer roam our own streets...
When every child has a safe and healthy future,when we can walk our streets again with pride, no longer fearing the arbitrary justice of the gestapo we call police.
When the goverment has the interests of its people at heart, and serves them with compassion and respect.
Then we could maybe go out and have some real answers for the rest of the world....till then..well......charity begins at home ......

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join