It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New member, Long Time Lurker.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I've been here for years, reading and watching, learning and researching. I just finally decided to join the site, and I look forward to many more years of learning and debating.

Patiently Waiting

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by PatientlyWaiting

Hi PatientlyWaiting, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Welcome, welcome... glad you could join us...
now just stay right were you are and someone will be along shortly to frisk you...
we used to tell people we were looking for bugs and other such recording devices but the truth is we just want your spare change

Have fun and hang on cause it's gonna be a bumpy ride

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Welcome to the asylum, since you've been looking through the windows at us for some time you probably know which padded cell is yours.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Welcome to the board, any issues then feel free to drop me a U2U and I'll be happy to help.

Enjoy

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I appreciate the warm welcome. As I mentioned, I have been around the site for years, (watching through the windows) but alas, I have grown tired of not being involved in the conversation. My feet are now on the proverbial coffee table, and I look forward to debunking, being debunked, being criticized for typos and being lectured by those who think because the know how to use google that they are an expert on something.

:-)

I'll be to 20 in a few days, and I'm going to attempt to find something worthwhile to complete the immersion process.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Greetings!

I guess your username begs the question: What are you patiently waiting for?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to the club
I think you will fit right in here
Again welcome to the Jungle that is ATS

top topics

join