It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator McCaskill …..Who Are The Extremists?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
It seems that there must be an agenda behind all of these Politian’s now using the terms “terrorists”, “extremists” and “radicals” to describe those elected officials who oppose their point of view.

Senator McCaskill of Missouri has now joined in “file and rank” to categorize officials who oppose their view as “extremists”.

We all know she is referring to the Tea Party elected members.

A great divide is occurring and the shift from Al Qaeda to those Americans who oppose the elites of Washington has become the new enemy.

Don’t forget the MIAC report that was leaked out of the Missouri Fusion Center last year. MIAC REPORT

Senator McCaskill's Web Newsletter.......

Dear XXXXXX

After months of negotiation, Congress has reached an agreement for raising the debt ceiling that will cut spending and keep our economy intact.,

This deal is a down payment on the larger mission of reforming government and putting America on strong financial footing. It gives our small businesses the certainty they need to expand and create more job opportunities. It prohibits cuts to veterans benefits and protects Medicare and Social Security from extremists who want to end those programs as we know them. It should offer peace of mind to Missouri families that the United States will continue to make good on its promises.

Over the weekend, I spent time answering your phone calls and talking to constituents who had written to me about the debt ceiling and reckless spending. The message was clear: you want more common sense in Washington. You want more compromise in Washington. You want Congress to stop playing these frustrating political games.

I couldn’t agree more. Today's agreement will pave the way for Democrats and Republicans to find common ground without being held hostage by those with extreme views. It’s not a perfect package, but I’m proud that we were able to find compromise and avoid what would have been irreparable damage to our economy.

The deal also allows us to re-focus on creating jobs and to keep our economy growing. Later this month, I'll be back home in Missouri to hear from manufacturers and business owners about what they need to keep growing.

And as always, I look forward to hearing from you and promise to continue bringing Missouri common sense to Washington.

All the best,

edit on 4-8-2011 by Cloudsinthesky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
re-focus on jobs

Goes to show that Congress can't multi-task.

Furthermore, common sense should have been used before writing this letter.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I would say anyone who defies the will of those that pay them a wage. Anyone who puts their own greed before the the good of the many.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
If it was anybody else but a politician or a reporter, I'd be suing for slander and libel.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
What a useful tool for governments words are. Demonize your opponent and win. Ethics? Ha! Who needs 'em? Not politicians.

SM2

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
These sorry excuses of people, lets call them oxygen thieves are really making me flippin mad. Just because someone thinks they are making the wrong decision , or overstepping their constitutionally granted powers is a terrorist or extremist? How about all those people throwing those dangerous words around are freaking idiots, morons, self serving pieces of excrement.

Next since most people in America are now called terrorits and extremists, we will all be on the no fly list and sent to a fema camp or something.

new topics

top topics

join