It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European petition against RFID microchip :

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 04:18 AM
link   
RFID microchip = Radiofrequency identification microchip

This petition is only valid for European citizens and will be sent to the European Parliament, Petition, L-2929 - Luxemburg.

PLEASE, EUROPEANS AGAINST NWO PLANS, SIGN !

www.aumshanti.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS

This petition is only valid for European citizens and will be sent to the European Parliament, Petition, L-2929 - Luxemburg.

and you really think the European Parliament cares what people think

If you present them with a petition the chances are it will end up in a bin

the NWO doesn't exist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 17-8-2004 by UK Wizard]

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard
and you really think the European Parliament cares what people think

If you present them with a petition the chances are it will end up in a bin

the NWO doesn't exist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 17-8-2004 by UK Wizard]

You're stupid. What will you say when you will be bound and spolied of your human rights ?

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 05:18 AM
link   
NWO doesn't exsist?? The very fact you said the EU doesn't care what you think proves you have no say in it, you have no voice. Less voice then now meaning a New way of living is coming. Hell you might even call it a new world order???

Yeah and RFID microchips are for OUR benifit

Nans, you can only lead a horse to the water my friend.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 05:48 AM
link   
What is the EU doing now?!
The words "police state" come to mind, on a huge scale
*sighs*

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 06:15 AM
link   
This story doesn' help curb my views on the EU either.

Just one month after the U.N. and EU launched a furious campaign against Israel's security fence, culminating in the International Court of Justice ruling that the fence is illegal, the EU announced it's planning to build a separation fence of its own, and invited Israel to participate in the construction.

The fence is being built to separate recently added EU members Poland and Hungary from their new neighbors � Russia, Belarus and Ukraine. The EU said the fence is necessary to "prevent the free movement of migrants seeking to enter" EU territory.

www.atsnn.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   
It looks like you all have been good and taking your paranoia pills

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Petition against what exactly, the existance of rfid chips?

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Exactly, here is the text of the petition :

By this petition, we are requesting, in quality of human beings and responsible citizens, our parliament and our government to take ALL possible dispositions and to promulgate FIX AND CLEAR LAWS in order to DEFINITELY PROHIBIT THE DISTRIBUTION, THE SOLD, THE MARKETING AND THE APPLICATION of any under-skin microchip or any body-implanted Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) system, WHATEVER THE GOVERNMENTAL REASONS AND ORGANIZATIONS. Because of huge physical and ethical risks that the Microchip represents for each and every human beings, for next generations et regarding Human Rights as well as private life and thoughts, expression and association freedom.

This is concerning a public interest domain which the European parliament and government have to take steady measures on

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 08:15 AM
link   

By this petition, we are requesting, in quality of human beings and responsible citizens, our parliament and our government to take ALL possible dispositions and to promulgate FIX AND CLEAR LAWS in order to DEFINITELY PROHIBIT THE DISTRIBUTION, THE SOLD, THE MARKETING AND THE APPLICATION of any under-skin microchip or any body-implanted Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) system,

Why shouldn't private individuals be allowed to have this chip implanted, or have it implanted in their children?

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 02:53 AM
link   

By this petition, we are requesting, in quality of human beings and responsible citizens, our parliament and our government to take ALL possible dispositions and to promulgate FIX AND CLEAR LAWS in order to DEFINITELY PROHIBIT THE DISTRIBUTION, THE SOLD, THE MARKETING AND THE APPLICATION of any under-skin microchip or any body-implanted Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) system,

Why shouldn't private individuals be allowed to have this chip implanted, or have it implanted in their children?

Because it make people mad. I mean the radiations generate to identify people who got the implant turn them mad...

You didn't know that people overexposed to pusled micro-waves signals quickly become violent and mad ?

[edit on 20-8-2004 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 05:05 AM
link   

You didn't know that people overexposed to pusled micro-waves signals quickly become violent and mad ?

No and it's not that those microships will actually make somebody mad. And at the current point RFID chips are considered for easy shopping - so put on the products and you just need to drive out of the supermarket and it gets billed from your bank account - cool.

Please don't draw things worse than they are. Anyway, in one thing you are right - the EU parliament doesn't really care what EU citizens think.

But why should they? They are democratically elected.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by shoo

No and it's not that those microships will actually make somebody mad.

How can you know the impact on human health of these micro-chips ? When I tell you these turn peoples mad, that's because I know that. The precaution principe should be applicable to these micro-chips, like it's applied on medics, implants and artificial members.

Actually, the verichip implant is similar to an artificial member.

When I tell you that it have an impact on the brain, that's true. You still know that cellullar phones pulsed micro-waves have an impact on the brain functions : Its simple : Because the brain make a confusion between nervous electro-pulsations and MW-pulsed signals.

Just multiply these pulsation by ten, when you pass under the "micro-wave shower" wich scan you RFID chip

They know that, but I think the NWO leaders plans include to cause an "armageddon"...

[edit on 20-8-2004 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 07:18 AM
link   
You know it? You are a scientists?

Sorry but following your theory all people with electronic implants(talking about a new artifical arm for example, they have electronic chips in it as well) would go mad after some weeks.

Also the RFID chips would be implanted into the arm/hand and not right into the head.

Don't get me wrong, I am against RFID implants as well but I don't jump the criticsm train blindly.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   

shouldn't private individuals be allowed to have this chip implanted, or have it implanted in their children?

Because it make people mad. I mean the radiations generate to identify people who got the implant turn them mad...

Where is the proof for this? What evidence suggest that these tags emit radiation that makes people 'insane'?

You didn't know that people overexposed to pusled micro-waves signals quickly become violent and mad

No, why do you think that they do? Where does it say that these chips emit microwaves?

How can you know the impact on human health of these micro-chips ? When I tell you these turn peoples mad, that's because I know that.

Thats your evidence? It drives people insane because you know it does?

You still know that cellullar phones pulsed micro-waves have an impact on the brain functions

They certainly do not

Because the brain make a confusion between nervous electro-pulsations and MW-pulsed signals.

Thats a cute idea. Any studies to support it? How exactly would a cellular signal interfere with the chemico-electrical cascades inside a person's head?

[edit on 20-8-2004 by Nygdan]

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Could someone point in the right direction in terms of web links that governments ARE planning to do this.

If you are given the choice then I have no problem, if it is compulsory then they won't get one anywhere near me.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Thats a cute idea. Any studies to support it? How exactly would a cellular signal interfere with the chemico-electrical cascades inside a person's head?

[edit on 20-8-2004 by Nygdan]

There are many studies, here's an example :

Government researchers have advised the public not to be alarmed by a report that mobile phones cause short-term memory loss and sudden confusion.

Government scientist Rick Hall on the radiowaves research
The Daily Mail carried a front page splash on a study carried out by military scientists at the Defence Evaluation and Research Agency which suggested that mobile phone signals disrupt part of the brain which controls memory and learning.

Recent studies have already found mobiles - used by nine million people across Britain - can cause a rise in blood pressure and may harm pregnant women.

And they have been linked with brain tumours, cancer, headaches and tiredness.

'No health warning'

But a DERA spokesman, although admitting that the research had taken place, said it was not specifically into the impact of mobile phone signals.

He said: "No health warning has been announced, and the research has been hyped.

"The radio waves tested are those that are used by mobile phones, and it is quite exciting because obviously there is an effect, but we do not know whether it is long term or short term. More research is needed."

news.bbc.co.uk...

About the RFID micro-chip. Don't ask me how I know these negative hidden impact on health, I've just been a witness of the first tests of the micro-chips.

I'll just talk to you about the psychological impact of the RFID implant :
Would you like to live with knowing that somebody somewhere will always know what you're doing and where you are ? People need them privacy, when they don't have it, they turn mad, that's logical.

For information (that you can access) :

"If Mobile Phones Were a Type of Food, They Simply Would Not be Licensed"

Cellular phone increases the risk of brain cancer (brain tumor).

Cellular phones can do biological damage through heating effects.

Cellular phone causes symptoms: including headaches, earaches, blurring of vision, short-term memory loss, numbing, tingling, and burning sensations, bad sleep,fatigue, Anxiety.

Single and double strand DNA breaks in brain cells increased after exposure to RF. Exposure to both continuous wave and pulsed RF (mobil phone) produced DNA damage. Double strand breaks, if not repaired, are known to lead to cell death.

Research by other scientists indicates that prolonged use of mobile phones may cause hot-spots to develop inside the brain, causing damage which could lead to Alzheimer�s disease or cancer (brain tumor).

Dr Henry Lai and Dr N. P. Singh from the University of Washington in Seattle believe the radiation changed brain cell membranes in the rats - and the effects are so severe that it could affect humans, too.

There are thousands of studies about the impact on health of pulsed micro-waves of cellullar phone antenas on health.

[edit on 21-8-2004 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Anyway :

You will notice that there are NO STUDIES about the impact on human health of the RFID-MC and facilities (scanners, detectors...).

I won't give you a lesson of neuro-biology, but the interferences between pulsed micro-waves and brain-waves is well known.
It's Hans Berger who discovered the electric signals caused by brain-waves, at the begining of this century. That's how he invented the first EEG system (electro-encephalogram).
Actually, neuromodulation (based on MW signals and chemicals implants), is currently used in pain and some diseases therapy.

But, I just have a scientific question for Nygdan and those who are jumping on the RFID/MC's as the securitarism graal of XXIth century :

Have you still heard about a concept called :"the precaution principle" ?

If so : Can you give me a link to any studies showing that the RFID micro-chip implanted is safe for human health ?

I'm sure you can't. I know why : Because the RFID micro-chip was develloped since decades in totally secrets laboratories worldwide. We started talking about RFIDMC only since a few years ago, but the technology exist since 70's. All this time it was kept secret, and that's why you can't access to the tests bend datas collected by militaries all this time.

[edit on 21-8-2004 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I would still like proof that the governments of Europe are considering this.

[edit on 21-8-2004 by Kriz_4]

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Signed the petition so the scum know me now!
Let them subdue me. Nehows Nans has a point! Let this scum into your life more than they already are and they will bleed you dry while they dose you with Ultra'S and MW's. I mean mobile phones are totally safe! Used one for a while??... Head feels hot???

Shoping with a chip is cool?? We in Europe don't have a constitution that THEY can alter and rip apart as THEY feel free. We are ordered as the States are now. We have little say and the say that I have is no!

Stuff them!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join