Is there any effective cure for baldness?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by christoph
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

oh hell yes thank you for those links i needed a new head razor that thing looks amazing

actually, i'm at the point now, how i can stop my hair from growing permanently??

Your welcome.

If you want even the fuzz to stop growing well, the solution is using the NO NO hair removal system. It's expensive at about 300 dollars. It's made for temporary use to remove unwanted hair - But with long use it can damage the hair follicles.. kill them, resulting in permanent hair loss. I have never tried it but would love to myself because i wish to never grow hair again. This system is supposed to be one of the better less painful systems of it's type.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
No cure, concede and recede and let the electric cutter clean up whats remaining. Thats what i use as as in my profile.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Farnhold
Hi guys, I have a question: Is there any cure for baldness? Except propecia and rogaine.
I am searching mainly for alternative medicine, or eastern medicine. Some secret
. I am doing pranayam in the morning and also nails rubbing.
Also, is there going to be any cure in near future? I read about two cures (from western medicine), one is stem cell, which should be available in app 10 years, and then another one with mutated stressed mice, available probably in 5 years.

I have been experiencing hair loss for 1,5 years now and I have gotten into NW 1-1,5.

When you wash your hair dont rub shampoo in- avoaid conditioner if possible, but that is not mandatory. Wash hair once a week or less, never use soap. Get a fine palm type brush, one with hard knubs protruding. Use this with the grain of your hair, never against. You can use finger nails as well.

Edit: Pay close attention your barber does not use thinning scissors.
edit on 2-1-2013 by Malcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
wouldnt castration help

as far as decreasing dhtestosterone?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Try using a beard trimmer to get a neater clean cut. Never use a razor as a routine on your scalp . With a beard clipper you will get as close a razor shave as possible but without damage to the scalp.

Once trimmed, rinse in warm water, towel pad it and while still damp, apply a light moisteriser and you will have a plump, moist scalp. The complexion of your scalp will match your face. It will looks fresh; my lady can't stop touching my voluntarily bald head.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Bee pollen. It contains tons of vitamins and minerals. Can't have hair without nutrients. The western diet contributes to hair loss.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join

ATS Live Reality Remix IS ON-AIR! (there are 89 minutes remaining).
ATS Live Radio Presents - Reality Remix Live SE6 EP8 - Season Finale!

atslive.com

hi-def

low-def