It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there any effective cure for baldness?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Hi guys, I have a question: Is there any cure for baldness? Except propecia and rogaine.
I am searching mainly for alternative medicine, or eastern medicine. Some secret
. I am doing pranayam in the morning and also nails rubbing.
Also, is there going to be any cure in near future? I read about two cures (from western medicine), one is stem cell, which should be available in app 10 years, and then another one with mutated stressed mice, available probably in 5 years.

I have been experiencing hair loss for 1,5 years now and I have gotten into NW 1-1,5.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Shave your head, and make it your new look.

When it looks like a choice, and not something you are helpless against - it looks much better.

I have done this for years.

You don't miss what you ment to get rid of.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Farnhold
Hi guys, I have a question: Is there any cure for baldness? ....

I have been experiencing hair loss for 1,5 years now and I have gotten into NW 1-1,5.

Simply accept that it is mostly genetic, no one cares that you are going bald, shave your head, or get a number 1 haircut and accept you are losing your hair.

link   
reply to post by Farnhold

Hair.

link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

Aye,only if I had some decent facial hair
. I dont want to look like newborn baby,lol
. I am saving shaving my hri until I grow some nice beard and moustache (best combo), which will take couple of years.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Remember that in Star Trek the Next Generation, Captain Picard was bald, this is there of telling you even in the 24th century Rogain is all there is.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor
Simply accept that it is mostly genetic, no one cares that you are going bald

Chicks do

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Ill give you a prescription now:

sex at least 4 times a day, for the rest of your natural, or un-natural existance.
edit on 4-8-2011 by hrmmm because: typo error

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
If you have working follicles that just aren't producing hair yo can buy an 0.5 dermaroller. Roll vertical and horizontal then criss cross. After doing this apply rogaine or such.

www.nicehair.org... ler-for-hair-loss-does-it-work

Heres more info plus you can buy them on ebay for cheaper. I use all over my face, neck and hands once a week and then apply a Vit C serum for my skin and large pores. Does wonders for that!

Link Here as Well
edit on 4-8-2011 by Bachrk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by hrmmm
Ill give3 you a prescription now:

sex at least 4 times a day, for the rest of your natural, or un-natural existance.

Doesn't sex along with masturbation release hormones (DHT) that cause hair loss? From what I read, over-masturbation causes hair loss as well.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
shave your head and then put aftershave on it. It works seriously

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Did want to add I like men with shaved bald heads.

Also if you dermaroll and apply Saw palmetto extract, thats even better. If you can inhibit the production of DHT you should slow hair loss down. Saw Palmetto does this.

edit on 4-8-2011 by Bachrk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachrk

Thank you for links. Do you know about anyone who regrew their hair with dermaroller? I read about it long ago, but I find it to be kinda invasive.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Farnhold
Hi guys, I have a question: Is there any cure for baldness? Except propecia and rogaine.
I am searching mainly for alternative medicine, or eastern medicine. Some secret
. I am doing pranayam in the morning and also nails rubbing.
Also, is there going to be any cure in near future? I read about two cures (from western medicine), one is stem cell, which should be available in app 10 years, and then another one with mutated stressed mice, available probably in 5 years.

My mother has been a barber for about 30 years. She would recommend using Nioxin Scalp Therapy shampoo and hair conditioner. Nioxin removes DHT from the scalp, which creates a healthy environment for new hair to grow. I am 29 years old, and I use it everyday. I can see where new hair is growing since I've used it. It takes a few months of using it to see new hair growth, but I can assure you that it works.

Check out this link for more info:

ask.nioxin.com...

My mom said that many online sellers are unscrupulous, and may sell you a diluted or fake version of the product. She said to find a local hair stylist/barber who sells the product. Also, if you know someone who is a barber or hair stylist, you could ask them to go to the local beauty supply. Beauty supplies generally only sell to people who have a barber license-but they can get the product a wholesale price.

Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

link   
Also, I wouldn't recommend shaving your head at all. My mom says that won't help at all.
edit on 8/4/2011 by InFriNiTee because: (no reason given)

link   
At one point earlier this year my hair started falling out and i started having nightmares about becoming bald, so i started focusing on those places on my forehead where the hair was falling out and before you know it new hair started sprouting up in those places and now my hair is back to normal.

I'm really not sure how i did this? but i believe its truly mind over matter, if you wish it hard enough it will come true

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
When I started going bald, I freaked out. Now I've accepted it. Women don't dislike baldness. Some even love it. One thing I tried, which didn't work for me, perhaps it will for you, is Pennsylvania Crude Oil. Edgar Cayce mentioned it in a reading. Google it and get the full regimen Cayce prescribed.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
You can get the bosley surgery, I am pretty sure like every major celeberty has done it. Maybe not bruce willis, but matt damon and many others hair lines somehow improve over time, I think not brad pitts probably in there, robert deniro, and many others. Oh yes and the biggest question mark of them all, the guy from law and order what the hell has he done over the years.
edit on 4-8-2011 by thegoods724 because: (no reason given)

Or you can rock it like jason stathom, just think of yourself as him a bad ass ready to kick some ass
edit on 4-8-2011 by thegoods724 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by InFriNiTee

Thanks you for your tip dude. I wash my head 2 times a week, but every time I do that, I am freaked out as hell. I see lots of hair fall, which makes me more depressed. On what NW are you right now? Do you have only baby hair so far, or normal thick ones?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold

Doesn't sex along with masturbation release hormones (DHT) that cause hair loss? From what I read, over-masturbation causes hair loss as well.

Um, well, errr, ugh...

That may explain somethings...

just great.

On another note, my wife told me last night that she wouldn't want me to have hair on my head now. Would show my age. She likes me looking younger.... meaner... tougher...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join