It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian disclosure: “UFO Found” and other documents/photos

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Starred and flagged. Very good work on this thread. I'm going to read it through. When the various countries released their files, which really means some of their files, Canada had a memo there as well that was talking about UFO's where from other planets, not another country, and it was only there for a short while. That one must have been included by mistake.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Starred and flagged. Very good work on this thread. I'm going to read it through. When the various countries released their files, which really means some of their files, Canada had a memo there as well that was talking about UFO's where from other planets, not another country, and it was only there for a short while. That one must have been included by mistake.

There is actually a very awesome thread here, www.abovetopsecret.com... with countries there are openly admitting that such files exists (well trying to be convinced but still I am not) and that a part of their population might be insane. Very interesting and maybe it is build on facts.

Nice that some threads has been build from facts and not only/just fiction.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I don't quite understand how to search in the files, they've been moved. But downloading them is relatively easy, I just use "pdfit" on mozilla firefox. It worked. Then zoomed it larger to read, for the one link of the memo that worked. I use pdfit alot. When that one stops working temporarily I switch to web 2 pdf, also a firefox add on.
edit on 5-8-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

HI Isaac good thread you put together here. I haven't been able to go through the whole thing yet I just read the first 2 pages and skimmed the rest but I have a couple questions. I doubt I am the only one to think of this but it kind of seems that the Canadian govt. isn't really taking into account the possibility of this being something classified or top secret from the US; or just originating from a country that wasn't previously thought to have the technology or purpose. In otherwords it seems they said "its not from us, or the US so it must be something unknown to anyone."

I admit my question my have no merit after reading the whole thread so I will go and do that now. Keep up the good work.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
Excellent work Isaac, some very detailed data for us all to digest over the weekend.

Thank you for the kind words.

One thing that I did notice when reading your thread was the fact that you say you are contacting Jim Oberg and hope to get more information.

What makes you think that Jim Oberg will give you such information and how can you be sure that the information supplied is the truth and nothing but the truth. The reason I ask is because Jim Oberg has had a tendency in the past to deflect certain questions concerning this subject. Unless I am mistaken isn't Jim a skeptic when it comes to extraterrestrial matters? Therefore, isn't there a strong possibility that the information supplied from him will be bias?

I've contacted several people, but mentioned Jim Oberg in particular because of his ability to comment on the potential reentry debris options set out in the Canadian documents summarised in Section 3 regarding the metal fragment, and his connections within NASA.

I'm not suggesting that any comment he makes should be taken as gospel. Indeed, I don't think Jim would WANT anyone to take his word as gospel. One of the themes of Jim's posts is to be more questioning of pronouncements made in relation to "UFOs".

If I didn't have contact with someone because they may have a bias in one direction or another, I doubt I'd be able to speak to anyone within the UFO community.

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

Well if you've followed one of our Canadian Minister of Defense, which many have put down, and its completely irrelevant, due to his position. He is in the know. And they were very aware of US technology.

In fact, I won't go into this in this thread, but my family has experience this all my life, since early childhood. Though they recall the sightings, only my son, and I recall more. My brother and a driving partner had missing time for 2 hours, with the truck moved 2 hours ahead, but he doesnt remember the incidents. My son has had numerous missing time. Though he is in denial all the time. Whereas I've researched and researched and researched and had experiences change, there are polarities in ET. Some of this is co-op black militia and ET, whereas ET can be entity or corporal, because they've been invovled with both, and the entities aren't ETS to me.

In our many sightings when I woke up, due to the sightings and contact, there were US type black op crafts also monitoring. The Tr3b's, which even came to monitor our back yard area, where all the sightings were, one night flying out with these two scout planes that kept exchanging for 2 more, something that never happened before, when I was sharing the information with two friends online.

The other craft my son witnessed with me and he said thats not a triangle, he thought it was an aurora.

We don't have those, the US does. Our military base here was closed down. So is it a black operation? I was told there was a crashed ufo near the lake here and the US were responsible for taking it away, and it was covered up, quite a few years ago before I moved here.

So there is certainly US crafts, but Canadian military are already aware of this, and seem to at in cooperation with it.

Its very complex because there isn't one group, one ET, or one Grey Et, there are numerous groups, of the corporal ones, won't go into what I think of the others, and some work with the military co-op, though they're kind of above them and have their own agendas, as I was told. Some do not work with the military. Some are scientists observing/neutrals, some are trying to help. Some are what we would think of classically as angels or angel/ets. Some of those are corporal, but not from our time frame. There is no time, the clock ticks in our bio bot suits only. The platform is Infinity, Infinite Energy not Infinite Void, or both even. In infinity there is no measurement possible, but higher technology can make use of many spaces, like an infinity within a grain of sand, or without, size being irrelevant as all these things are perceptions. So, when they say ETs are from the future, some of them are, some are our Family or Ourselves, helping/Higher Ups.

No its not all US technology.

Canadian Defense Minister Talks About Aliens, UFOs, And Government Secrecy.

US Government ADMITS UFOs - Alien contact disclosed in Press Conference

(US Nuclear Missile Targeting Officer) Even the US has events that they didnt predict.....

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
A great deal of work has gone into this thread but I think its just a part of a US secret program.

The fact that its titanium and not sort sort of unheard of composite proves it to me which is disappointing because Id have like to have thought otherwise.

occams razor comes into effect here.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Nice work, maybe you can apply at Wikileaks and help them get the ball rolling if there is a ball to roll.

nvm I forgot it's a 1 man show

edit on 5-8-2011 by dl2one because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer
A great deal of work has gone into this thread but I think its just a part of a US secret program.

The fact that its titanium and not sort sort of unheard of composite proves it to me which is disappointing because Id have like to have thought otherwise.

Indeed. The more I look into it the more I am convinced this was a US project probably emanating from Lockheed's Skunkworks. The crystalline nature of the matrix shown in the photographs lend itself well to known methods used during the 60's to protect vital aircraft parts from heat while allowing for expansion. Basically, it's a previously unknown derivative of asbestos. If we had a clear picture of the rivets I could identify them within minutes.

With the rivets being under each of the squares in the matrix it is most likely they were made of carbon steel and required the "crystalline" material to protect them.
edit on 5-8-2011 by PW229 because: Additional observation added.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer

Yea because normal materials unfortunatly just prove that it did not came from space

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013
I dont know what else to say, other than thank you for making the skeptics once again feel stupid.
I believe that was not his intention, and I am sure that it was not the result, at least for this sceptic.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Its not skepticism what is as stake here, this is not a debate over believers versus non-believers, this is a matter of facts.

It saddens me to read some of the replies in here, a complete and total lack of understanding of how governments and intelligence offices work to double speak half truths disguised and nothing more than hearsay.

We really live in self contained bubbles of ignorance and self absorption, not even facts and documents can sway our hardened minds, our city dwelling habits are really turning us into mindless drones just worrying about our self satisfaction.

Great topic OP, thanks for the challenges and the guidance, some of us do care some of us have even made contact.
Truth is beyond any measure, dark secrets look for light, there is not much to loose now, the times are changing, even if we "dont really care" we will be forced to, so in the end many will get "shell-shocked" by the "revelations" many of us have known for decades!

cheers! and thanks OP!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Wow another great document you have found and with debris samples pictures makes this almost proof of existence of the extraterrestrial presence , Great job ! But if you can find so many willing to coop with making drawings and other stuff you should do a video coverage of all your findings with descriptions ?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Me being a Canadian who loves to debunk, you have given alot....I f**king hate you! (jk lol)

But I honestly don't know what to think at the moment maybe I'm just tired. But last night I watched ancient aliens thing four hours long. So yea I'm just debunking to the point, I can't argue with the facts, I just cannot accept it, even being abducted by aliens I still wouldn't believe it. I'd just assume I was not mentally sound.

If we have been altered, then I refuse to acknowledge it being aliens. The only beings that would be interested in us, have a great understanding of our ways and nature. It's not from where, but when.

These alien "greys" are not aliens to this land. They are our descendants from the future, here to fix some terrible error or holocaust of some sort. Those who claim time travel is impossible, remember centuries ago, man thought a flying machine was impossible. It only shows what it "impossible" today is reality tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Very refreshing to see a thread on UFO-related documents and such that is written from the perspective of someone who isn't out to slant it one way or another. I like that you pointed out the various possibilities and didn't push things into a certain perspective. I think you are a great example for the others who are interested in UFOs.

One comment I wanted to make was that I think it's a little strange that one of the documents (the first pictured) has the subject "UFO," when really it was in its plainest sense a piece of scrap metal, possibly from an aircraft OR a satellite dish. Maybe it's because I don't know the terminology used, but it seems a bit of a stretch for them to word it that way. It seems more likely that if they were objective, they would have called it "fallen debris" because that is at least 100% true.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Anthony1138

There will be no paradox, if we continue our path, and eventually when our descendants travel the cosmos, they will have to go back in time and alter the same events, or else it will never happen and thus we may not have a future of exploration.

It's an idea to why there would be no grand disclosure.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by daynight42

Good point most of the metal in the pics, were of old space probes that crashed into earth, or even rare pieces of the terrible shuttle accidents. One appeared in Texas.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by PW229
If we had a clear picture of the rivets I could identify them within minutes.

Thanks for your input. In relation to your comment about clearer pictures, I just wanted to stress that the photographs in Section 3 were only a sample of the photos of the debris in the relevant file. I'm not sure the other photographs will add to your ability to comment, but if you look at the URLs between the ones for the photos I used in Section 3 as sample images then you can glance at the other images - just in case they assist in your consideration of the debris.

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I'll look into it, but if true it is a major find.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
After looking more into the organisation of the files, it looks like they have a strange organisation, with the image names changing inside the same record.

With such a organisation it's hard to know if we are getting the right images or not if we do a block download.

The fact that the search (or the browse) function don't show more than 2000 results is also a problem, the "National Research Council" record group has (apparently) much more than 2000 records.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join