It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian disclosure: “UFO Found” and other documents/photos

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

I am with you on this, it might not be hogwash to some, but, it seems like it is just way too much.

I mean, who on here is going to watch every single video or read every gnarly typed document from yesteryear?
edit on 5-8-2011 by emaildogs because: Reasoning

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
Possibly one of the finest threads ever created on ATS. Very well done sir.

Exactly what I was going to write.

Still, one of the finest, if not the finest thread here at ATS. However it deserves lot of time so I will deep further into it as soon as possible.

Thanks,

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
data2.collectionscanada.gc.ca... to data2.collectionscanada.gc.ca...

Hope this helps.

Will get through the thread in the next couple of days, :O)

S&F, Good work, and very exciting!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Allready posted in 1970...
Sorry bro...
It's another hoax...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
This is an excellent thread. Most interesting. I have some little knowledge of some of the more famous Canadian UFO stories, but I had no idea that there was such a lot that has been disclosed. I will most definately be looking at that website.

Just as a minor aside, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police had a whole chapter of policy relating to the reporting and investigation of UFOs that was only removed within the last 10 years or so.

I wish I was more computer savy so I could lend a hand, but I am not at that level yet.

J

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Well done Issac !

Thank you for bringing this to us.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by metaldave

Two posters posted after your post effectively ignoring you.

Welcome to the modern day religion; UFO's and Extra-terrestrial Jesus figures and not to mention, the ever-uncloaking-mother-ship-in-the-skies.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
That is so cool. Nice to see some countries have decided to tell the truth. Too bad the main medias want show this.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I'm about to go to bed, but when I get up...

It shouldn't be too hard to write a perl script that "pings" each file number and outputs the successful responses to a file, then drop that into a downloader and voila.

I'll post results this evening.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Cracking job sir, I've laid off the UFO forums for a while as the amount of dross people are posting (proof found on youtube video, etc) has realy left me feeling like I don't care if they are here or not. I get dismayed at the amount of blind believers and the amount of de bunkers who's sole point is "I'm right, you're wrong attitude".

This my friend, is what ATS should be about, people with a passion to investigate for themselves and share knowledge. From what I've read, this post is by far, one of the best i have read. I will take time and read throught the material you have supplied. Thank you.

S&F

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work you've put into this thread
Can't wait to sit down and really read and look at this stuff later!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
FWIW, I'm now downloading all of Project Blue Book from Footnote, as I've been explaining on the other thread... how can I help with the Canadian data?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Jeff
edit on 5-8-2011 by idealord because: grammatical fix

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
So, where is the metal fragment the document in the first post speaks of?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I can write a script that will download anything between certain numbers, but even better, how can I get from the search results page with those records:

Document Title: Intelligence - Sighting of unknown objects. (See also microfilm reel No. T-3291)
Document Date: 11/24/1957

Record Group: Department of National Defence
Record Series: E-1-c
Record Number: S-940-5
MIKAN No: 135965

To it's JPG? That way we can associate a database listing with the JPG. With the Blue Book stuff I'm download, it's just thousands of JPG's out of synch, no refs...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by metaldave
Allready posted in 1970...
Sorry bro...
It's another hoax...

Really? Do you have any references to where it was "posted' in 1970 or that it was a "hoax"?

I wonder if you have the FBI memo below in mind instead, which I've written about at length - including at the thread below? I'll embed that memo below so that you can see it is completely different to the one discussed in Section 3. I don't recall seeing this Canadian memo published in any UFO book or article that I've read.

Debunked! The FBI alien bodies memo – A case study in the reinvention of the wheel

That thread (unlike this one...) relates a memo to the Director of the FBI (Hoover) by Special Agent Guy Hottel (SAC Washington) dated 22 March 1950 (see image koi_t19500322_1):

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8fad24cf2b51.jpg[/atsimg]

I'd be grateful for your clarification that the Canadian material in this thread is "another hoax".

Many thanks,

Isaac

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Duh... View Image... Give me a bit and I'll get all these files down. Please don't waste your time with FlashGet or hand downloading. Any good Perl programmer could do this - it's called web automation.

First the program walks the database, then it gets each record listing, then it goes to the individual record, then it grabs the JPG. I'll be able to maintain a connection between the listing and the image this way too... It might be sometime tomorrow before I get it working.

Jeff

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Hi mate gz with the 195+ flags.

I got home from work a hour ago and have been looking trough your post since.

Earlier I wrote that this was one of the best threads here at ATS. I also explained that I needed more time to look further into it. - So far I was fair.

After a second look spending a hour to look trough your post I am a little disappointed. First of all, it takes to much time to go trough everything. What I did.

Secondly, much of it is information there already has been on the internet and on ATS as well as some of it is moving pretty much away from the subject, witch is very annoying.

However, still a nice thread but a little to ambitious somehow.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
God damn!

I dont know what else to say, other than thank you for making the skeptics once again feel stupid.

I know most of the so-called "skeptics" and "debunkers" like to arrogantly think they're intellectually superior, but when there is just such an abundance of material presented as is shown here, one must be delusional to not entertain the notion.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013
God damn!

I dont know what else to say, other than thank you for making the skeptics once again feel stupid.

I know most of the so-called "skeptics" and "debunkers" like to arrogantly think they're intellectually superior, but when there is just such an abundance of material presented as is shown here, one must be delusional to not entertain the notion.

U wish

Remember that I am a b3li3ver in the Aliens, but I am having a very difficult time understanding how they got here and why they should deduct "Fat Bob".

Only reason they might be here is waiting to invade - and they sure as hell isnt a race of action

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Yet again Mr. Koi, a truly well researched and well put together thread. It goes without saying it's a S+F from me as well.

Now to the problem. This piece looks alarmingly like a piece from an SR-71, either from the body or the J58 engine. I'm currently looking at the declassified schematics trying to find something similar. The purity of the titanium puts it squarely as being produced in the (then) USSR. Not a lot of people know that during the 60's the USA just could not produce titanium to the same standards as those dastardly commies so through the use of front companies, the USA bought the titanium required from the USSR, sneaky eh?

During early testing of the SR-71's Lockheed toyed with all sorts of odd designs to facilitate expansion of the titanium at speed and this looks like one of those early experiments. Eventually they settled on corrugated "expansion sections."

Please note, I am not saying this is THE explanation. I am merely putting it out there for others to ponder over.
edit on 5-8-2011 by PW229 because: Typo correction.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join