It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Kazakhstan.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...=69
edit on 4-8-2011 by TheTruthCqer because: (Fixed video link)

Supposely Kazakstan is hot on UFO sightings and the video is very strange. another video filmed in the same city warned that the gov't does not want us watching that channel.

edit on 4-8-2011 by TheTruthCqer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Link doesnt work.Please fix.

Regards to all

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthCqer

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
As per usual, footage just stops. Where did it go? Whar happened next? Always makes it very questionable.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
^^
Beat me to it!

Obviously fake. The film would never end before the "UFO" leaves or vanishes. If you were filming a UFO like that, you wouldn't stop until it's gone.

edit on 4-8-2011 by Enlightenme1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
So a UFO hovering over a city makes the local news in Kazakhstan, but fails to make any report in the Western World? Hmm, I think we know that this is purely swamp gas and leave it at that!!

Seriously though, would something like this not make headlines throughout the world? Peace.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
well it doesn't seem to move, which makes me wonder why people with better cameras aren't out there filming it, and also why isn't anyone trying to get closer. If it is truly there, then more video's should surface, and hopefully at least one of them will be in HD.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Oh dear ....faker than a really fake thing ,
Looks like a student project to me
edit on 4-8-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

By far the most bizarre "UFO" video I have ever seen. I have never seen someone give an intro like that, which screamed hoax to me. The music was terrifying. It was a demonic sounding version of the stupid rebecca whatever friday song. The three different camera angles were good, but not hard to fake by any stretch. But like you said, where did it go?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Any translations to what the lady is saying? Also, it seems there are 2 different shots and subjects. The second one is just above a tree and the first one has no trees around it. Guess it could be shot perspectives, and the 2nd one is from the rooftop?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Pay close attention around the :26 mark. The object makes a dramatic shift in position and rotation, then snaps back.
Sorry, guys. This one's very suspect. I believe it's a hoax. I wish as badly as you do that people would stop trying to put fake videos online. They dilute the Truth.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthCqer

I'm guessing this one...

The url is www.youtube.com...

The link is youtu.be...

edit on 4-8-2011 by Frira because: because yvid embedding doesn't work for me, either

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I think the error is in the stabilisation. If you go though it frame by frame, you notice the whole scene snaps over, not just the UFO in question. The UFO seems to stay pretty stationary relative to the other objects thoughout the whole video piece.

new topics

top topics

join