It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something just happened in England.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

LMAO mate, you have obviously never been to the north of England, let me assure you, no-one up here sounds like harry potter! That being said the OP did say he was from the south,

I'd say only 1/2% of English people have an accent like Harry Potter. And most of those are either very rich people, or effeminate gay blokes, or David Cameron, I spose
Geddit?

OP has a plain Thames valley accent. Although the sound quality was poor and his last syllable was defo extended.

OP, get ya nippers n missus on cam to back you up!

Nice thread by the by, effeness!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The other night here in Western Kansas, my wife woke me because the lightning was red, blue, and white, so we went outside to get a better look at the storm, and it was like a strobe light was going off, but no rumbling, no thunder of any sort, and we couldn't see the lightning, it was above the clouds. I went inside to check accuweather, and it showed we should have been getting pounded by rain - we only got 1/10th of an inch total all night. Weird weather.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackDove

As for the trolls.....sorry. I hate it that you say "Look at that" and all of the sudden you are judged to not sound English.

ANYWAYS.......

What did your family SAY ( i saw you wrote they looked at you in a weird way) when you showed them the video and the kids heard themselves talking.....did they remember then??
edit on 4-8-2011 by MamaJ because: spelling ;-)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Thanks for the video. I don't even care if people troll/fake really, an interesting video is still an interesting video and creates discussion nontheless. There's no real need to get too 'into it' aggressively. Just examine it, keep a distance and an open mind. The irrational skeptics expecting some kind of magical revelation don't really want to be convinced, you know the saying, a man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still. Nothing will ever be good enough. You can't expect the miracle proof to come from the average youtuber, really.

What's with the accent talk, totally distracting from the topic. The UK is one of the most diverse countries in terms of language, accent and ethnicity in the world. Who cares what he sounds like. He sounds human to me.

It's interesting that other people are mentioning noises outside today. This morning, I heard something interesting. Imagine the kind of rythm someone sounds when they're snoring. In, slow out pattern. It was like that, but much louder and outside. It sounded like those other 'rumbling'/thunder reports, but actually had a noticeable pattern to it. Probably about 6am. I'm in the South East.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackDove
No transformers near by, there are two airports, Gatwick and Heathrow

Maybe no Transformers but what about Decepticons? You can never be too sure...

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AR154

Just out of interest guys, I've been hearing the sound of what I think are jets for a while now. They don't seem to come from anywhere and they don't seem to end, they are just kind of there. I can't really say I'm hearing the same as the other guys as its too quiet and I haven't been able to see a jet as of yet when I hear the sound. Though I shall look out for it.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I still am confused, if on the video you start by saying in TEXT form " about an hour ago this happened" then how did you edit and post that video all over the net in under an hour , am i missing something here ?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by VraxUK
reply to post by AR154

Just out of interest guys, I've been hearing the sound of what I think are jets for a while now. They don't seem to come from anywhere and they don't seem to end, they are just kind of there. I can't really say I'm hearing the same as the other guys as its too quiet and I haven't been able to see a jet as of yet when I hear the sound. Though I shall look out for it.

Assuming it's not a hidden aircraft or such that's just hovering around for a while, the talk of it possibly being something to do with the earth's vibrations/EM field intrigues me. Why people would hear this only sometimes and not all the time is an important question though.

I think a more likely scenario is large scale underground drilling or blasting. We know for a fact that governments have deep underground facilities. Old ones are decommissioned and declassified every now and then, meaning that there is something already to replace it...or is being built.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
so are a few people suggesting there is something going on and has been going on for a few days possibly weeks now in the south of England?
Also i have noticed the weather of course! but i am from the north and used to crazy weather! anyway yeah, i have recently (past couple of weeks) notably thought "this weather is really very strange" as agreed by my skeptic work mates as well, even for this time of year in the UK.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AR154

AR154, round my area we have A LOT of tunnels going through the cliffs. There was a cold war radar dish near Hopton, Norfolk just down the road, only got dismantled 10 or something years ago, and some of the tunnels led to this.

It's possible, theres absolutely MILES of ex military tunnels around the east and south east.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Sounds like your describing this video.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 4-8-2011 by Retikx because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Something is indeed going on.Thanks for your reply and the others on here.

One last thing.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Sound like you are from Kent.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

So a few people should be satisfied with that I guess! Let the discussion continue with no derailments

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37

Sound like you are from Kent.

Ha, near enough bud, ha ha. Im kind of in the middle of most places.
I'll tell ya, its been a long, weird and frustrating day. Thankfully the sick feeling has worn off about an hour ago, now i just feel very, very tired. Everyone else is ok though now, all asleep. Tried to knock on the elderly gents door an hour and a half ago, bit strange he hasn't answered the door all day. Other than that, its a clear sky outside, well lit up and may go sit outside for a while, see if i spot anything.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
i do think the discussion has been sidetracked ever so slightly from its purpose! so will be nice to have a few pages of topical discussion

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Just got back from Westminster London to Kent and you are right the skies are very clear tonight beautiful evening. As soon as I stepped out of the car I spotted a satellite. In now having cheeky can of becks Vier to wind down.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by VraxUK

So a few people should be satisfied with that I guess! Let the discussion continue with no derailments

I hope so, i fully support some skepticism in a topic like this, after all, none of you know me or anything, but im actually showing real stuff, todays videos. If everyone was skeptical about everything on here, then there is not much point in those people becoming members in the first place.

The whole story of the event happened as i described. I can't do much else than advise all UK members to keep an ear out and a look out and about when doing stuff, keep your cams handy, and hope for the best.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Ha don't blame you, i havn't had a drink since my 21st birthday, years and years back. (Just rather keep a clear head), but i used to drink Becks, so have a swig for me bud ha ha.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join