It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something just happened in England.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 31Bravo

Although logged on ATS, im not sitting waiting at the keyboard, i have a glance through the replies when i pop back to the computer and reply as needed. The accent thing never mad me angry, but stereotyping does. As you can see from my first initial comment about English people sounding like Harry Potter.

I do not assume that all Americans are stupid retards who are so fat they have to hire Mexicans to help fit them into their 500 litre engine cars. I choose not to answer some comments if i think they will derail the thread from trying to find valid reasons for the events that took place. But its not just my event that's happened. There appears to be quite a few people on this thread, and you tube who have stated nearly the same thing.

You believe what you will, i know what went on, that's it really. Have fun on the boards.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Nicolas Flamel

We could start to consider that CMEs may also cause memory loss or mild euphoria as the Op states. Thats as well as unusual overhead flashes and loud noises.
The magnetosphere protects the earth with a high electrical field from the the otherwise rather direct radiation and electrical impulses, plasma energy etc, dont know all the details. But we do know of the solar flare photographed by stereo A .
What we do also know is that Uri Gregarin the first man in space suffered all sorts of debilitating mental and physical problems while his cells were not protected by the magnetosphere found to be necessary for normal biological exchange of electrical impulses. His mood was affected , his metabolism etc. Any longer than 108 minutes up there and he would have died.
So maybe all this is true and caused by the CME , which in turn, unusually large in size, was caused by the comet's extreme magnetism.
We also dont allow anyone to negate from fact finding.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackDove

Last im doing for now, for the user who mentioned something about the file.

Thanks for the support users.

You aren't helping your credibility at all with this. Why would you go to these lengths to show us nothing at all. What people have asked is that you upload the raw file to somewhere where others can download it to look at it ourselves. We don't need another youtube video.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

Last night at around 8PM my town had a 2 hour power cut, there were a few flashes out to sea, and a few inland, but no sign or sound of thunder, was a clear night too so we would have seen any lightning. Strange.

On a side-note, i cant help but think that some people REALLY never experienced what is called "heat lightning"?

I am not saying that all observed events, sounds etc. are explainable right away....but SOME posts to me sound like people observed heat lightning and then automatically come to conclusion with aliens, ghosts, mind control and haarp? How absurd is this?
edit on 5-8-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

In this area, heat lightning is very common and in fact, Jim Cantore on The Weather Channel did a whole episode explaining that heat lightning is just lightning that is so far off you can't always hear the thunder. What we have been seeing in the FL Panhandle recently is more like "slash" or "bolt" bright silver lightning that is horizontal (cloud to cloud) instead of vertical (cloud to ground). So bright at times, it looks like a silver camera flash in the middle of the day. I am NOT however trying to put some ominous explanation to this. Only saying I have lived here for 40 years and have not ever seen this kind of lightning. Thus, it leads me to deduce that something is different in the atmosphere. It's almost like the sky is electrically charged right now? Maybe that is the sound I - and others - have heard? And the air is more "oppressive" than ever - even creating physical symptoms when not exerting. It's just not the same as it has always been which is really the definition of something changing.

This is the reason I give some credit to the OP...
(BUT FIRST NOTE: Below is JUST a THEORY based on knowledge I have gained in my lifetime and various research on the sun I've been doing lately. I am not mentioning this to convince anyone this is the answer... I am just offering a theory/explanation as to why I tend to think the OP has a believable story...)

But...if the atmosphere is electrically charged (and I do think it is and that it does has something to do with the sun and recent CMEs), it could dramatically effect people differently. In fact, a strong electrical (lightning-type) charge nearby - even if never leaving the sky - can "strike" people (I know there is proof of this out there online and I will look for it). Lightning (electricity) entering the body CAN do many strange things to the electrical systems of the body (this is accepted and proven). And as people all conduct electricity differently (depending on the amount of water/fat/etc. in their body; i.e. how the scales work that measure water content and body fat based on a tiny electrical signal sent through the feet on the scale up the body), their physical experience (and their memories) of that charge could be much different.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Hi OP

You are probably familiar with this...

Helicopters.... same weather conditions.... May 7 2009 Fleet Air Arm fly over in London

Would you care to comment?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

The CME that occurred on August 2 was aimed directly at us. It could be that simple.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Have no idea, i can see helicopters though if that helps?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nicolas Flamel
reply to post by ZIPMATT

The CME that occurred on August 2 was aimed directly at us. It could be that simple.

What does all that mean in the video? I will search for CME in the search bar, but if you have a link that explains it all in stupid terms for me i would appreciate that.

Its ok i found a thread.

CME explanation.

Thanks again will read up now.

edit on 5-8-2011 by BlackDove because: Found a thread.

edit on 5-8-2011 by BlackDove because: Wrong link.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackDove

Ok I have been debunking this thread for a while, but I could clearly see helicopters as well. This is getting funny.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

And that's all that we can see in your video. The only difference is, the one that neformore posted doesn't come with a ridiculous story tacked on.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

A coronal mass ejection is when our sun shoots out high energy plasma into space. It does this all the time. The one on August 2, was facing earth which means we got hit square on by it. I haven't heard of satellites being knocked out, although they could have been put on standby while the plasma passed earth.

More here: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hilltaker

Originally posted by seeker11
In regards to the ops voice, wondering if he'd be willing to do a small clip, a sentence or two, as I'm not sure you can tell much from the vid. Might help clear up whether or not he really does of a southern draw as some of you have put it.

While you're at it would you consider taking a few pictures of the trees around your place? Could clear up that mystery as well.

It sucks when you believe your story but others don't. I can say I have first hand experience of this type of thing. I once was accused of stealing a large amount of camera equipment, 25k worth. My word was doubted and I ended up taking a polygraph test at the police station to set it all to rest, even though I did not have to.

Respectfully, and I hope you're feeling better,

Seeker
edit on 5-8-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

Hi,

Your avatar is simply one of the most beautifully looking woman I ever saw in my life. Star and Flags for that.

And yes sure the OP is doubted. There should be a flag removal bottom on this page, since this is a waste of frontpage of ATS with all the 100 times more important topics out there.

There is a flag removal button. However each individual person who flagged it has to unflag themselves.

I was just hoping the OP could possibly provide some of those details, as it might lend credence to his story. I just know that sometimes if you want people to believe you, and you have a tough crowd, it is in your best interest to provide them with all the details you can, within reason. We don't need photos of your family, or the outside of your house, all I'm curious about is some photos of the surrounding area trees (the same ones in the vid) and a 10 second clip of the ops voice.

I'm not saying I disbelieve the OP, I am curious if he is willing to provide any extra details, by anything other means than simply typing text.

PS
Thanks for the compliment, very sweet of you.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by RMFX1

And that's all that we can see in your video. The only difference is, the one that neformore posted doesn't come with a ridiculous story tacked on.

let me warn you now, sir.. if you disagree with this post you are automatically a troll. By the way great analogy! Im glad there's someone out there that has a better way of making users use their F'ing brains.
edit on 5-8-2011 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by VraxUK
reply to post by thedoctorswife

A few sightings from yesterday/today:

www.uk-ufo.co.uk...

www.uk-ufo.co.uk...

www.uk-ufo.co.uk...

Similar times on the 3rd of August aswell. (Correlate with the powercut/flashes) All in pretty close proximity.
edit on 4-8-2011 by VraxUK because: (no reason given)

Oh wow, that first one is VERY VERY close to me (close enough that I could have almost seen it myself), I watch the sky every night, I've seen nothing conrete but I've noticed changes like others have. I'm one of those that hears "the hum", along with my stepdad. Last week I noticed an odd sound which...I can't even really describe, like a throbbing sound that seemed to come from nowehere in particular, I noticed it on 2 occassions last week...quite odd, I'm always on the lookout though, I'll make ATS my first stop if/when I get results.

I've noticed that, everything in general feels incredibly dense and heavy recently...
edit on 5-8-2011 by Aetheric because: spelling!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by papazen

and you managed to edit and post this on youtube and here in under an Hour ?

because you start of your story by saying this all happened an hour ago........how?

And also create a youtube account just to post this on? New member, one video...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Hilltaker

Oh yea that's what it is! The title is missing *PROOF*.. good call hilltaker, I knew this was missing something.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Ok Ok *finds ATS thread with nasa produced picture of (huge) CME flare headed this way*. It is a prediction thread from about the right place on the space/time continuum . CMEs take a while to get here. It's not so very hot indeed today to so I'm guessing it has done what it was going to do.ats thread :cme flare 2/8/2011
Cant beleive the number of posts, but click the link dont waste my time kids lol

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 31Bravo
reply to post by Hilltaker

Oh yea that's what it is! The title is missing *PROOF*.. good call hilltaker, I knew this was missing something.

HA HA HA

Thanks for noticing

I knew I was "ON" something.

The truth is undeniable.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join