It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something just happened in England.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by qonone

You're registration date says you've only been with ATS for a around 5 yrs, not 8.... just sayin

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Last im doing for now, for the user who mentioned something about the file.

Thanks for the support users.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Violetshy

Yep... same thing last night here in the Florida Panhandle. Right after I posted my second response. Started happening. I didn't want to post it last night because this crowd can be tough and I didn't want to seem like I was jumping on the proverbial bandwagon but yes, hubby and I saw exact same thing last night and some of the flashes were what I would call "ball lightning" in that it looked like a huge ball of lightning crashing in the sky.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Having read most of the posts, here are some possibilities:

1. The CME is screwing with our atmosphere.
2. Given all the UFO reports and disclosures recently, maybe the NWO is trying to tell us to expect something.
3. Earthquake activity can cause lights, magnetic anomalies and ULF (ultra low frequencies) that can a make people sick.

Coincidentally, the earthquake chart from the Swindon station shows a bit of activity yesterday and today:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f29a2c431dc1.jpg[/atsimg]

4. Weird summer storms.

My personal favorite:

5. Given the unusual military activity in both the UK and USA, I would say the Anglo-American empire is mobilizing for an attack on Syria. They are already in the UN trying to get a resolution passed.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackDove

Last im doing for now, for the user who mentioned something about the file.

Thanks for the support users.

The things people doubt on these forums isn't denying ignorance, it's denying common sense.

Maybe you should take a picture of the tree's in your back garden or what ever so some users can identify them and confirm it's an English tree.

Which is complete tosh anyway as England has a very welcoming climate for many Temperate tree's. Hell, I've got a palm tree and tropical fiirns in my garden, let alone bamboo and Gunera's etc.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackDove

Just so you know if you download a movie clip, and goto properties like you did to show when the file was created, last modified, so on an so forth that proves nothing. The "created" timeline only shows whne it was created on my PC.. so that means absolutely nothing to me. Yes, denying ignorance is denying this thread that you've posted.. when I signed up and read terms and agreements I was under the impression there had to be some type of evidence to back up a claim, if it didn't it had to go in an off topic forum. This has absolutely NO evidence at all to back up your tale. I could go outside, take a 3 sec video of my dogs poop in the back yard, say I have a headache, and blame it on the governement and UFO's.. ridiculous.

edit on 5-8-2011 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by nicevillegrl

Me 2 earlier there was something in the sky. I just had to shake it of since I was at work.

Just thought I would share.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 31Bravo

There is a different video he posted a few pages back. Find it. Listen to it. He's English.

His accent shouldn't be an issue as it has nothing to do with his OP. It's all about what he says he saw and experienced that I find interesting. I can understand completely why some people find a short video hard to swallow as evidence. I think what he described though before he filmed the video is the most interesting part of the whole OP. Different strokes for different folks.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by 31Bravo

Just so you know if you download a movie clip, and goto properties like you did to show when the file was created, last modified, so on an so forth that proves nothing. The "created" timeline only shows whne it was created on my PC.. so that means absolutely nothing to me. Yes, denying ignorance is denying this thread that you've posted.. when I signed up and read terms and agreements I was under the impression there had to be some type of evidence to back up a claim, if it didn't it had to go in an off topic forum. This has absolutely NO evidence at all to back up your tale. I could go outside, take a 3 sec video of my dogs poop in the back yard, say I have a headache, and blame it on the governement and UFO's.. ridiculous.

Maybe you should, you might be satisfied with something at least. Thanks for your input.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Nicolas Flamel

As you can see from my location, I am from the UK. We have had some Thunder Storms over the past couple of days. My explanation for this thread is that the OP heard sound bouncing from the floor.
As sound can be directed, I suspect it came from a storm several miles away.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

. This has absolutely NO evidence at all to back up your tale. I could go outside, take a 3 sec video of my dogs poop in the back yard, say I have a headache, and blame it on the governement and UFO's.. ridiculous.

If you have no interest in the thread, don't post. It leads to you looking like a blatant troll and it derails an interesting discussion.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I noticed you have been more responsive to members that are so quick to believe your story, than the ones who offered a skeptical, yet plausable explaination to what you saw.. You reemed others for not believing that you were under some type of jedi alien mind trick headache, and then when you were asked about your accent you flipped out. I'm sorry brother but I'm just not convinced.. your story could have happened but this was shabby work.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by 140BPM
reply to post by Nicolas Flamel

As you can see from my location, I am from the UK. We have had some Thunder Storms over the past couple of days. My explanation for this thread is that the OP heard sound bouncing from the floor.
As sound can be directed, I suspect it came from a storm several miles away.

That reminds me of this thread by Sonofthelawofone :

The thread, its a good read.

The weather was heavy as you can see from the video, i still think that something was above us, but you never know.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by VraxUK

. This has absolutely NO evidence at all to back up your tale. I could go outside, take a 3 sec video of my dogs poop in the back yard, say I have a headache, and blame it on the governement and UFO's.. ridiculous.

If you have no interest in the thread, don't post. It leads to you looking like a blatant troll and it derails an interesting discussion.

trolling huh? OK I'll buy that for a dollar as long as the OP can prove to me what he says happened really happened. I find it funny that when people who don't sound off like a sheep when someone posts something others find interesting, and he goes against all the believers he is labeled a troll.. this site used to be somewhat of a site based on a scientifical stand point.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by VraxUK

I hate to say this what I posted before was actually "true" but I have no proof just like this thread and that is why I only got 1 star for it so far.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Hilltaker

Thank you then.

Hilltaker, my comment was intended for MJW.......

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

Thank you then.

Hilltaker, my comment was intended for MJW.......

Yeah, and Hilltaker, mine was aimed at 31Bravo....

Anyway, back to the topic I guess!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Because we don't go with the grain.. we are the skeptics, and not the followers. The OP is kind of like the pope saying we should believe in God because there is rainbows..

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Because we don't go with the grain.. we are the skeptics, and not the followers. The OP is kind of like the pope saying we should believe in God because there is rainbows..

I might have clicked a few wrong replies but still all my previous posts in this thread showed exactly what you just meant

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
In regards to the ops voice, wondering if he'd be willing to do a small clip, a sentence or two, as I'm not sure you can tell much from the vid. Might help clear up whether or not he really does of a southern draw as some of you have put it.

While you're at it would you consider taking a few pictures of the trees around your place? Could clear up that mystery as well.

It sucks when you believe your story but others don't. I can say I have first hand experience of this type of thing. I once was accused of stealing a large amount of camera equipment, 25k worth. My word was doubted and I ended up taking a polygraph test at the police station to set it all to rest, even though I did not have to.

Respectfully, and I hope you're feeling better,

Seeker
edit on 5-8-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join