It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something just happened in England.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by serendipity59

No effin way! I have been experiencing this noise almost evert night for the past at least 2 months. I am frm Aberdeen, scotland, and after i get this strange sick feeling which can be mild some nights but unbearable others.I will also sometimes get migraines, shooting and tight pains under my ribs and skin itchiness when before these noises id only get the occasional headache etc and i don't gat these symptoms during the day.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I live in Hertfordshire, whats about an hour from essex, and i saw a lot of helicopters flying over my house, but they seemed to be trying to chase something because there were a few jets, did you see any jets?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Lebowski achiever

It really doesn't take long to make a video of this kind. Even if your hands are shaking it can be done in just a few minutes.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I live in Manchester and for the past few nights I can hear what I can only describe as someone with a headge trimmer, which at first I thought it was. But theres no way someone is trimming there headges for 3 nights in a row at 2am.
I like your story too

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
In the video you say you are in Surrey but in the OP you say you are in Essex - is there a Surrey in Essex - or is it the Surrey near Hampshire - reason I ask is I am about 5 mins from Surrey (in Hampshire) and heard strange noises as well

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Something that I recall from my experience with the noise and classic falling leaf ufo lights was within thirty seconds of observing the lights I saw a definite conventional aircraft fly right through the same air space that these odd lights were just occupying....I hate to do this, because I am not a rap fan, but you got to love rappers rapping about something other than hoes, money, bling, etc:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by markymint
Aye. The raw footage would be useful, and would prove or disprove things in seconds.

It would be useful but I have suspicions any time stamp data will have been "erased" by the mystery flash that wiped the populations memory. Copyright isn't really an issue as the few seconds of video show only helicopters and no one would want to copy it.

No effin way! I have been experiencing this noise almost evert night for the past at least 2 months. I am frm Aberdeen, scotland, and after i get this strange sick feeling which can be mild some nights but unbearable others.I will also sometimes get migraines, shooting and tight pains under my ribs and skin itchiness when before these noises id only get the occasional headache etc and i don't gat these symptoms during the day.

I'd suggest a good ear de-waxing and a trip to the doctor for a thorough check up. You sound unwell.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by slsphd

It really doesn't take long to make a video of this kind. Even if your hands are shaking it can be done in just a few minutes.

Yeah, I'm a little surprised that so many people on here are unaware of how much you can do with an SD card or a USB cable and an email address. It's not sci-fi.

I keep seeing "Woah! You were able to get that moving picture on the interwebz in under three years! You must be God!"

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackDove

Thank you my friend, it is all making sense now... A very good OP on your end, I do have an open mind, but my hand is on the button that says "close mind now, you're getting suckered!". I haven't pressed that button yet...

I think we are all waiting to get Wowed and it is inevitable that we will someday, possibly soon.

Thank you again for the awesome post!!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Similar, no? From: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by Drunkenshrew
March this year, I heard a similar sound (like the sound recorded in those various videos). The noise came from the sky lasted for approximately 20 minutes. It was dark and the sky was overcast. I didn't see anything unusual.

I also got a headache and became a bit sick afterwards.

This happened in a German city with a population of 500k. It happened near the center of the city.

Although, I know, that it can be sometimes difficult to estimate to direction from which some sound frequencies come from, I believe heavy street-building machines as source for the noise can be ruled out. You won't get a permission to use loud machinery in inhabited areas in the middle of the night.

All types of sounds produced by helicopters, I know of, sound different to me. But I have only very limited experience in that area. The idea that the source of the noise could be a hovering helicopter which operates in high altitude sounds plausible.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

Yeah, I'm a little surprised that so many people on here are unaware of how much you can do with an SD card or a USB cable and an email address. It's not sci-fi.

I keep seeing "Woah! You were able to get that moving picture on the interwebz in under three years! You must be God!"

It's not so much that he did it in a certain time, but WHY he did?
Why make an edited video with writing and a logo and all other crap?

Why not just upload the footage he took, raw and unedited and put in the description what happened?

Oh yeah.... because he was shaken and thought he was going crazy?

I mean come on...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I know this is not relevant, but after Katrina day 2 I was awoke at like 6 am by a humming sound and shaking I thought It was a UFO but I didn't panic I looked out my window and it was a helicopter actually taking water from my pond, got the pictures, I actually thought it was pretty cool.

It kinda had the simlar sound, but I was asleep so oviously I would have heard it approaching with the unique sound they have.

But right when I woke up, for a few seconds I literally thought it was go time.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

Originally posted by slsphd

I didn't say it was impossible or even that it was difficult but I find it surprising that one would want to do something like that, all singing and dancing, when you feel shaky and bewildered. It just doesn't add up in my mind.

link   

edit on 5-8-2011 by sugarmonkey because: double post

link   

Originally posted by doctorvannostren
I usually dont reply to this stuff but you clearly dont sound english. In fact you have a southern draw. Why arent people recognizing this? Ive been to England and spoken to hundreds of people and while they dont all "sound like harry potter", none sounded like you. Not to mention your story is a little out there. So I regret to inform you that Ive actually given this thread a few minutes of my life and although I was entertained, I dont believe this ever happened. No disrespect at all.

Since you've been to England before, and have spoken to hundreds of people, you'd know that they don't all sound like Hugh Grant or Harry Potter. Just like the US, they have different dialects here. For example, people from Newcastle don't sound like people from Wolverhampton.
His accent shouldn't be an issue really imo. It's what his OP is about that is interesting.
No offense meant at all.
edit on 5-8-2011 by sugarmonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Helicopter fear!!!!
www.rawstory.com...

from this post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
maybe something over there might lend some info to the OP?

www.uk-ufo.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

RAF Valley is in North Wales, your video says you are in Surrey. So it can;t be to do with this airshow

Am I the only one who's never heard of airshows that involve helicopters? Any airshows I've ever seen involve military-type jets doing fancy maneuvers.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Hello guys,

Let me guess: Nothing happened in England?

Just like usual then.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join