It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something just happened in England.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackDove

I live on Epsom Downs Didnt see or hear anything yesterday, Those look like Sea kings?

so i dunno when Chinook's fly over heard you normally hear them a good 5-10 min before you see them,

Did see 2 Apaches over C.London Yesterday but that isnt to uncommon either

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
If everyone else "forgot" and you have no evidence of anything suspicious, other than helicopters flying over (looks like a flight demonstration to me), if this is all true, and you have no evidence of this "whoosh" sound,.....how is it that YOU are the only one who remembers it? You don't have any evidence of it, and you say everyone forgot the last past hour....why did you not forget as well?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
In my opinion, I think that the OP saw these helicopters flying over, took the video and concocted the whole story around this. The whole 'pics or it didn't happen' ethos has made this guy realise that this would be one way to get a lot of attention on ATS.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
The UK is preparing to invade Europe and the rest of the world, this is the start of WWIII that will see a new world order. Get ready for the show.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotbread
The UK is preparing to invade Europe and the rest of the world, this is the start of WWIII that will see a new world order. Get ready for the show.

Really? Go on... enlighten us

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty

Originally posted by hotbread

Really? Go on... enlighten us

Me too me too, enlighten me! This is a new one, every other nation cept the uk has been scheming world domination on ATS, haven't heard about UK yet. please go on.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
is the video still online? I tried my pc at work, then my ipad and finally my iphone and the link isn't working on any device. can someone check pls...?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
wow 16 pages sees the valid comments buried.

Has anyone mentioned the large CME due here yesterday or so. there certainly was a heatwave over s england last couple of days too.
Noise and flash then could have been related to CME arrival causing magnetosphere 'interference' : see end of noise thread with cockerel for explanations. I personally go with comet as ultimate source of severval recent abnomalities already in topics here on ats.
The mass exodus of aircraft afterward could have been related to emergency management heathrow/gatwick airports, plus aircraft being grounded until the arriving burst disipated.

The 'forgetting' aspect is another concern while the thread needs some validation against the word' hoax' .
There is a book called The Midwich Children, it is by John Wyndham I think : its also about a village in surrey where the resident's children are replaced with 'cuckoos' during a visitation they were unaware of.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Not sure why everyone keeps banging on about the accent. He sounds English enough to me, maybe Australian at a massive stretch. I hear nothing American sounding at all.

Funny how all these Americans are so ignorant about British accents and swear they're right when obviously they aren't.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Hope this is not off topic or considered irrelevant. Its got the lyrics to read .

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

Originally posted by fatpastyhead
I'm from the lower end of the UK and trust me no one i know of comes close to sounding like harry potter. Most people I know hate that movie.

I live in Spain, we have many Brits ("Expats") here..they ALL sound like Harry Potter, at least to me

False. Most Brit expats in Spain are from the North West and North East of England. They sound nothing like Harry Potter, even people who don't speak English understand the massive distinction.

Maybe you're clinically deaf?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Interesting.. They say abductions can happen at any place and any time. Not saying it is that though. Speaking of weird noises, I heard a weird noise arriving at work this morning. Seemed like it was coming from the sky. Almost sounded like a plane landing or something, but the sky was clear? Weird

Also sickness and headaches are common symptoms after a visitation
edit on 5-8-2011 by JDARK11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
We heard something yesterday in the evening (near to Basingstoke) it was like a whooshing high pitch sound as if wind was blowing, but it was up and down me and OH wondered what it was - only went on for about 1 minute and then stopped - cloudy outside - no signs of aircraft etc

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia
Not sure why everyone keeps banging on about the accent. He sounds English enough to me, maybe Australian at a massive stretch. I hear nothing American sounding at all.

Funny how all these Americans are so ignorant about British accents and swear they're right when obviously they aren't.

maybe the mods should move the thread to the forum "weird accents and the high strangeness"

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Video clip reminds me of the June 11th flypast for Queen's Birthday. But yes, the aircraft in the video don't match the diagram 100%.

Still, 3 leading helicopters, followed by a bunch of other stuff....

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
All the guy did was post about what he heard and saw, he's made no claims of invasion or other weirdness, he just heard a noise, saw some heli's just the same as I did and posted about but most people just want to argue about his accent?????????????

The ability in threads to go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay OT almost instantly is frightening..

Do I know what it was I heard, no but I've never heard the like of it in the sky before, the choppers I saw were most likely a coincidence but an odd one considering the traffic to RAF Northolt is pretty set, planes in every hour or so, planes out and one or two separate choppers in per day.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarmonkey

I also live in the West Midlands and have to admit to noticing that there is a hell of a lot more military and police activity in this area of late. It is kinda strange and I too saw a lot of air traffic (choppers and military jets) on the Tuesday you mentioned.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Just to let you know - In Staffordshire I didn't notice any noise out of the ordinary and I'm pretty hot on investigating weird stuff outside. I shouldn't have missed anything out of the ordinary anyway, at that time I was outside of a pub.

Are you havin' a giraffe?
edit on 5-8-2011 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
ATS admin should consider something like "red stars" for idiotic & ignorant replies.

Very interesting OP

Looking forward to see what your neighbour has to say.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
Just to let you know - In Staffordshire I didn't notice any noise out of the ordinary and I'm pretty hot on investigating weird stuff outside. I shouldn't have missed anything out of the ordinary anyway, at that time I was outside of a pub.

This validates the OP, when he said everyone else "forgot" about it

edit on 5-8-2011 by Observor because: Spelling

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join