It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something just happened in England.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackDove

Been monitoring the thread. I live in Adelaide, South Australia. Nothing at all happens here. Probably a good thing.

Stay vigilant and try to get your family to remember, they can be your only validation.

Nevermind the SLACK trolls who can't be bothered reading the entire thread.

I'll check back tonight when you wake up to see what's been happening.

I am of the strongest opinion that this will culminate in Elenin and YU55 and Solar flares/CME's, EQ's and what not.

Something is definitely happening, or they definitely wants us to think there is, for whatever reasons.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackDove
i felt very sick, headache, then everyone was looking at me as if i was mad.

Perhaps you were exposed to a significant electro-magnetic field?

This would explain the headaches and nausea imho.

Considering the context of ufo sightings and close encounter reports we have to review at our fingertips, it would be a definite possibility that if you indeed were within close proximity to a anti-gravity device that you could have also been exposed to the subsequent electro-magnetic field effects.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Hey dude, i'm in Essex too.

OP:
I'll tell you what I have seen over the past 5 months.

I saw a meteor, (Documented on this site) extremely bright light that just kind of fizzled out as it passed through our atmosphere.

I have also seen a police chopper with a spot light that makes day time (lol) really it does, I stood with a freind watching one searching where I live and it just makes day light happen. (maybe account for the noise and bright light).

You say they look at you funny, is it because your proclaiming oddity when they know it's normalitly?
Or do they really not remember what you saw, did they see it all/ remember hearing anything?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackDove

Armed forces training using Thunderflashes / Rare form of lightning / Meteorite shower ( Or other SIMPLE explanations ? )

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Next logical step is to put the .3gp (or whatever mobile phone cam format it is) video online, un-edited, un-touched, for some of us to verify and examine. No evidence whatsoever yet that the video in the first post was actually taken on Aug 4th 2011. Would be useful to help determine whether the choppers are heading to an air-show, were part of a military flypast or anything similar.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mustangill

It feels a little creepy to me too. Not necessarily scary or frightening.... I mean, it is what it is. But I would definitely say there is a different,,, "feel" to much right now. My husband and I actually have been trying to make light of it lately, frequently humming the tune to "The Twilight Zone" when one or the other of us will experience something in the whole "time thing". As bizarre-o as this sounds, it almost seems like time "stutters" or "hangs" for a moment and then "catches up". Using the heart as an analogy (I get PVCs; nothing harmful but it was frightening until I understood it)... The heart can sometimes feel like it stops and then will "race" to reset itself. But it really only feels that way. What is really happening is the speed up is happening first and the slowing down/"catching" (sensation felt as the heart stopping) is the "reset".

Which is what is leading me to feel strongly that what the original poster experienced - and what I feel I have experienced periodically - is our bodies responding to the changes in our magnetosphere caused by the sun acting like a fire-breathing dragon. I mean, considering all these people talking about flashes of light? Does seem somewhat like lightning but as if the sky is charged so it's not ground-to-ground but instead cloud-to-cloud. Then, since there is no "earth" to absorb the charge in this horizontal "lightning", it would be more brilliant and much brighter than the "normal" sky-to-ground would appear, I would think.

Add that to... If you believe that time and space are a continuum - and we KNOW that we are having massive solar flares right now - it seems plausible that time COULD be "stuttering" from a purely scientific perspective. Because our bodies are energy, it kind of makes sense that people would experience such stutters vastly different. At least, it makes sense to me. If a CME can have geomagnetic effects on our power grid, satellites, etc. (things that conduct energy) and WE conduct and expend energy too, I would imagine they would effect our bodies as well.

What did bother me was what I originally replied to... the whole extensive discussion of how different mHz affect the body/heart/brain. Reminded me of all the birds/animals dying last year. Maybe the frequencies were already changing back then and just affecting them first and now the frequencies are continuing to change and starting to affect us negatively?

Regardless, I guess I just find it all fascinating. I think something is definitely changing. I feel it in my body. I see it in the weather near me. I hear it in the stories of others. I think we are going to be in for a bumpy ride here for a while...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I've been following this thread with great skepticism, but I have some input which correlates with some of the posts I"m seeing. This may be a shot in the dark but I think I saw some UFOs about a month back.

At night, in Windsor VT, I saw 2 "lights" at night in the eastern sky. I also heard a noise that I can only describe as deep jets from a plane, flying forever.

At first I thought they were just clouds, the lights were so vague and , and there is a river near by that could have been making the noise, so I dismissed it.

Then the next night while I was smoking I noticed them again, and the noise was still there. Same spot, same noise. I walked down the road to get some depth perception based on movement, both were definitely fixed light sources, and massive. Tracking the movement with the tree line, they were definitely a decent distance away. As I walked further down the road the noise was consistent. This occurred for another night or two then I never saw it or heard it again.

Has anyone had a similar experience?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
England is getting stranger everyday

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Considering the context of ufo sightings and close encounter reports we have to review at our fingertips, it would be a definite possibility that if you indeed were within close proximity to a anti-gravity device that you could have also been exposed to the subsequent electro-magnetic field effects.

Electromagnetism and Gravity are not known to interact. I know what you mean, but these are two of the five forces of the Universe, essential pillars that can't be moved from their seatings.

edit on 5/8/11 by AboveTheTrees because: anti-gravity

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackDove
Just an update, everyone has a headache in our house, and not from me talking about it, other than that and my feeling sick, the only thing thats happened, is something i didn't notice until now. Shortly after the event within minutes, the sun is blazing and the sky is pretty clear. Its been raining since early hours last night. Its alomost as if something was moving with the clouds.

God i sound mad.

A lot of people have mentioned time slip - I live in Essex, not too far away. I'm not a woo woo person but a strange thing happened with our clocks the other week and also happened yesterday. I put this on another site but they don't really have a section for this sort of thing so not much notice was taken. Anyway, the first time it happened it was just one clock in our bedroom - digital - and it gained 20 minutes. The bedroom door is locked as we have a problem with one of our kids so no one could have got in the room and to change the time you have to press a button and "click" another button round so you would have known if you had done it. Neither my husband or myself sleepwalk, so I don't think it could have been that. Anyway, we just regarded it as "odd" and left it at that. Yesterday morning it had gained about 6 minutes but also the carriage clock downstairs had "lost" ten minutes. The one downstairs has a battery so I thought it may be that but I moved the clock forward and it is still okay this morning!

As I say, I'm not that much of a woo woo person but it could well have been a time thing.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I guess I am rare having lived around so many bases-- not in the UK, but in the US.

That formation of helicopters is just a daily sight for me-- deployments, exercises and air shows all start and end with such things.

The wooshing sound and not moving on a cloudy day-- helicopters don't chop like the old days-- but they still do not like clouds, so stay under them like the flights seen afterward in the video-- it does not make sense for one to be hovering up in the cloud layer. Police around here use both white light and infrared, and sometimes I notice the light before I hear them if I am inside.

I just wanted to give some perspective against the sense of alarm. I have nothing to suggest concerning the time loss. That part sounds like you had some experience beyond the normal-- your anxiety and family's response are troubling; but the video is not alarming at all.

I will say I had a similar experience-- a friend telling me about the UFO that "we" saw, hovering and dropping items. I have no memory matching his description-- but, "instead" remember something unusual, but which has left a lasting impression with me-- that we saw something, and it was important. I take a spiritual approach to that memory-- just letting it be a mystery. Lord knows I have seen stranger things.

I hope more information may come from others or the media in the next day concerning your experience.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by EmVeeFF
I've been following this thread with great skepticism, but I have some input which correlates with some of the posts I"m seeing. This may be a shot in the dark but I think I saw some UFOs about a month back.

At night, in Windsor VT, I saw 2 "lights" at night in the eastern sky. I also heard a noise that I can only describe as deep jets from a plane, flying forever.

At first I thought they were just clouds, the lights were so vague and , and there is a river near by that could have been making the noise, so I dismissed it.

Then the next night while I was smoking I noticed them again, and the noise was still there. Same spot, same noise. I walked down the road to get some depth perception based on movement, both were definitely fixed light sources, and massive. Tracking the movement with the tree line, they were definitely a decent distance away. As I walked further down the road the noise was consistent. This occurred for another night or two then I never saw it or heard it again.

Has anyone had a similar experience?

Yes.

And there was a thread on that not long ago. New machines used in agriculture and other industrial applications-- a very loud jet sound-- full throttle like at take off, but it does not move. Lady explained in her area using these machine on trailers, set up beside a pecan grove to spray insecticide. In my case-- same sound from downtown -- but since always at night, I can only guess high pressure cleaning as the application.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by mustangill

That is a weird noise for sure
no idea what it could be. At first I thought it kind of sounded like a train going over a bridge but later on in the video it gets louder and weirder sounding. There must be a logical explanation however its got me stumped for now .

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Hey, your definitely not crazy, I had a similar experience here in Colorado when I was camping. There was a rumble in the sky but it was too cloudy to see anything (really low clouds.) Then about 20 min later there where two B-2 stealth bombers flying low. Haarp does have the potential to conceal craft within cloud systems. and why stealth's?. never know. But I know how you feel, its hard to talk anything about it without being called a nut-case. Moving of military craft is a possible explanation, but the timing is just too strange and coincidental.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frira

Yes.

And there was a thread on that not long ago. New machines used in agriculture and other industrial applications-- a very loud jet sound-- full throttle like at take off, but it does not move. Lady explained in her area using these machine on trailers, set up beside a pecan grove to spray insecticide. In my case-- same sound from downtown -- but since always at night, I can only guess high pressure cleaning as the application.

That would make sense, there is a corn field not too far away, thanks for wrapping that one up for me.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Hm, to be honest I'm rather skeptical on this one sorry.......

A formation of helicopters doesn't mean an UFO/ strange event occured.

I have some stunning footage involving helos and a really bizarre object I filmed while being in Italy in July. I may post it later.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by VraxUK
[more

Strange, seems like there's a lot of activity for some reason or another in the South East these few days
Then why am I not seeing anything?! (I'm in Cambridgeshire). Time to intensify the sky-watching, methinks! Regarding the accent, we don't all wear Bowler hats or say things like "what-what", "tally-ho" or "toodle-pip". Nor do we all pop round to Buckingham Palace for afternoon tea, you know?

edit on 5/8/2011 by crumpet97 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/8/2011 by crumpet97 because: Grammar

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I'm very skeptical of this one. Infact, I think it's complete BS. On a whole the story sounds like utter nonsense.

Strange sound in the sky, no one remembers it other then the OP. The scared stranger and of course the amazingly edited video that was thrown together and uploaded to youtube while the OP was still "shaken" by the incident.

Oh and the other thing, the American accent in the video. It's all BS and should be dumped in the hoax forum.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I will tell you right now I have goosebumps. I live in Oklahoma, We are in a severe drought, no rain for a while. I walked outside hours ago, saw flashes in the sky. It does not look like lightning. I hear no sounds. It looks like someone is flashing a HUGE camera north of us. I looked on the radar and saw no precipitation of any sort. I also do not see any lightning showing up on them either. My husband and I felt an intense amount of anxiety, 2 hours later, still flashes north of us. When I walk outside it feels as if my ears are going to pop.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I watched a couple of those vids posted on the thread and I've seen a lot of them in the past few weeks, but nothing resonated with me, except for one commenter on You Tube, who said it sounds like someones sucking the air out of the atmosphere.

Why did this resonate with me?

I've been having strong dreams in the past few weeks about our atmospheric oxygen removed by outside forces, call it aliens, secret gov whatever. I just feel like someones sucking the air out. If it was some sound generated by electricity or EMF waves or even machinery, it would have been very easy to detect.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
sounds rather odd to me mate!
if it continues or you still feel very unsure go see a doctor and ask about regressive hypnosis.

S+F Good luck with your problem

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join