It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something just happened in England.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Lack of witnesses makes this hard to believe. Also not telling us the location is a obvious sign of a lie.If it is a true story, then go see a doctor, you seem to be suffering from radiation poisoning.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by markymint

Seriously, did you even read anyone's post? Everything that you said is untrue and tells everyone that is involved in this thread that you didn't even read anything and you are only here to troll a thread.

He did ask around, others have come forward and 20 plus pages means that people have an interest in this subject.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by markymint
Mountains out of mole hills. We're almost 200 replies in, you're still explaining what you saw & heard to people, the thing is - has anyone else come forward? If you are the ONLY witness then it's a bit lame.

Helicopter fly-bys like the one in the video aren't uncommon. Considering you're not far from some of the largest helicopter bases in the South of England, there's nothing un-natural. That said, I'm near Oxford, and I didn't hear any airshows today, nor any helicopter activity and I live near one of the main chopper bases in the UK.

Your tale - as interesting as it is, is just too vague and we're basing this all on your lone account. It's not even a UFO or aliens story is it - it's a possible noise in the sky episode. However, unlike other accounts where there are multiple witnesses, you are the only one - not even the man who was in the street at the time it happened apparently acknowledged anything strange.

I'm sure you can drag this out for another 20 pages, and I'm not saying it didn't happen - it just seems like you're fishing for sympathy rather than looking for evidence or help. You didn't ask in your initial post if anyone else heard or witnessed it, which would lead to the presumption you don't care - nor, after various pages, would you say where in the UK this happened other than "south London". How do you expect people to corroborate if you don't supply such info. Also "Something happened in England" is a very noob-ish, vague thread title, and as I said - there is nothing in your post to do with UFO's or aliens, whatsoever.

I hope you divulge some proper information (it may be there, but I got bored after page 5) if you wish to keep this topic going and get some answers.

Actually people did corroborate some similar events from the area.
It's all in the thread, so please be kind and re-read it before posting.
And I have a feeling that this thread will go on as long as it takes with or without your bored opinion.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

I live in Kingston too - Since Monday I have had headaches off and on - I also noticed tonight sitting outside like the guy in Nashville the crickets, but no birds - and yes - the storm last night was unreal. It is going to be an interesting month.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
No - you didn't read mine. I said I got bored by page 5, by which point - the OP had refused to say where this happened, so I gave up reading and just replied. Rule number 1 of any "UFO" report - be truthful & accurate about where it happened. Don't mislead people. I never said it wasn't interesting, I don't care if people are going to get suckered into it either. But please, if you have read this information, do post the quotes where we learnt the location and have heard from other people in this location.

I'm not going back to re-read, if the first 5 pages are anything to go by. The least the OP could do is update the 1st post with all the new information you say he is retrieving. No-one should ever have to suffer re-reading an entire thread when the OP could quite easily just edit their initial post with all the new, vital info. When you want to re-read about this case in two years time, will you check the first post for the details, or will you re-read the entire thread?

YES, plenty of people have replied saying they have had similar experiences, but NONE from the five pages I read were anything to do with the same area as the OP (Croydon/Reigate area I presume) - most were from the US. If there was more info in the following pages - so be it - I guess I missed out on the greatest event of the 21st century.

Also explain perhaps what makes this a thread about an unidentified flying object, or aliens. I'm failing to find one. Every other "noise in the sky" thread has sat quite neatly in the Fragile Earth forum - why couldn't this one? A pretty barmy account and a 5 second clip of some helicopters, IMO, hardly warrants it.

It was a hot, muggy night. Watching the weather radar it's clear that, quite possibly, storms were over the OP at the time. I would check further if I really cared. So who's to say he didn't hear a car go past and then saw a flash of light from one rogue lightning strike (which is very common), and had a headache because his kids were screaming and shouting? A string of co-incidences that still do not make this relevant to the forum its in.

So, if you folks are now the informed ones, rather than going ape at my replies - why not just say which town this happened in, please?
edit on 4-8-2011 by markymint because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Myself, my 2 kids and my sister heard this sound for about half an hour last Wednesday in Suffolk, UK, whilst on holiday, in a tent. The next day we have sore throats, nausea, extreme tiredness, unexplained bruises and my kids have runny noses. Menstrual cycles have also been mucked up. We haven't felt well since last week.
And it went down at night to 11 centigrade which is really cold in a tent. In July!!!! really odd weather. I've been camping for over two decades and only once in October up North in Scarborough did it ever get that cold, about 9 C.

Today I heard a high pitched whistle in my skull. I heard it a few days ago too. I haven't heard it for a few months, so something in the non-audible range is occurring maybe ELF.

Also the holiday was a festival and many kids went home early, quite ill. Some had been sick. This is worrying because I don't believe there is anything to prevent this.

I believe that there will be disclosure of something even bigger than ELENIN/Planet X and that is, is that there is a Black hole that is closer than the orbit of Venus around our Sun and it is that object that is giving off all these ELFs and Infra red waves heating up the atmosphere and causing earthquakes. Yes there is plenty of evidence, I even have a photo of it.

I have even had DEW aimed at me and my family which has made us ill. And THEY have tried to beam into my house and come to do what, I can only imagine.

I believe HAARP is actually monitoring the Black hole at 1Hz to 6Hz, and according to a previous comment in this thread, this is pretty dangerous for our brains. And it is only going to get worse.

I think you have psychic abilities, to be able to remember lost time. Do you have gut instincts? or premonitions? do you have family that display psychic abilities? As this would allow you to keep account of your own timeline.
I know when I have changed to different timelines. My ancestors are Romany gypsies, and myself and my kids use telepathy frequently.

Live long and prosper.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Sounds very similar to my experience. I was laying in bed, I hear a noise, its weird cause my memory is fuzzy. Then saw 3 bright white flashes. The first thing i thought was men in black nerolizer.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
Myself, my 2 kids and my sister heard this sound for about half an hour last Wednesday in Suffolk, UK, whilst on holiday, in a tent. The next day we have sore throats, nausea, extreme tiredness, unexplained bruises and my kids have runny noses. Menstrual cycles have also been mucked up. We haven't felt well since last week.
And it went down at night to 11 centigrade which is really cold in a tent. In July!!!! really odd weather. I've been camping for over two decades and only once in October up North in Scarborough did it ever get that cold, about 9 C.

Today I heard a high pitched whistle in my skull. I heard it a few days ago too. I haven't heard it for a few months, so something in the non-audible range is occurring maybe ELF.

Also the holiday was a festival and many kids went home early, quite ill. Some had been sick. This is worrying because I don't believe there is anything to prevent this.

I believe that there will be disclosure of something even bigger than ELENIN/Planet X and that is, is that there is a Black hole that is closer than the orbit of Venus around our Sun and it is that object that is giving off all these ELFs and Infra red waves heating up the atmosphere and causing earthquakes. Yes there is plenty of evidence, I even have a photo of it.

I have even had DEW aimed at me and my family which has made us ill. And THEY have tried to beam into my house and come to do what, I can only imagine.

I believe HAARP is actually monitoring the Black hole at 1Hz to 6Hz, and according to a previous comment in this thread, this is pretty dangerous for our brains. And it is only going to get worse.

I think you have psychic abilities, to be able to remember lost time. Do you have gut instincts? or premonitions? do you have family that display psychic abilities? As this would allow you to keep account of your own timeline.
I know when I have changed to different timelines. My ancestors are Romany gypsies, and myself and my kids use telepathy frequently.

Live long and prosper.

Once again sounds like radiation sickness. See a doctor.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackDove

Southern part of England...

Are ya Scouse?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
To the OP,...you may have been obducted, go get some xrays.Im serious. Good luck

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by felonius

Southern part of England...

Are ya Scouse?

If so, that solves the mystery. It was probably a police search-light...

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by markymint

YES, plenty of people have replied saying they have had similar experiences, but NONE from the five pages I read were anything to do with the same area as the OP (Croydon/Reigate area I presume) - most were from the US. If there was more info in the following pages - so be it - I guess I missed out on the greatest event of the 21st century.

Also explain perhaps what makes this a thread about an unidentified flying object, or aliens. I'm failing to find one. Every other "noise in the sky" thread has sat quite neatly in the Fragile Earth forum - why couldn't this one? A pretty barmy account and a 5 second clip of some helicopters, IMO, hardly warrants it.

Sorry, you have the right to your opinion, I just pointed out that the info is here, IF you are interested, and blaming the OP as "lame "and "liar" without getting through it is not appreciated.
I'll not re-read it for you and post quotes here, just to get into endless arguing. I'm not into convincing anyone, nor entertaining useless speeches.
Use your eyes and make your own mind, like each of us.
Otherwise, if something is wrong with the location of this thread, you can always alert the mods.
edit on 4-8-2011 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I think maybe the aliens just now came back and dropped off some trolls to steer us away from the original topic.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Jack Sparrow - sorry, you pretty much started the argument, not me. My post was primarily directed at the OP, in an attempt to get more info - no-one else. At no point did I call anyone a liar, so please don't make things up.

Also, most users are quite happy to just quote and refresh peoples memories when threads get long. But, I guess as you've been here a mere half year - you haven't gotten round to that manner of etiquette yet.

Lastly, why say am I entitled to my opinion and then have a go about it? Especially when you're not even going to back it up with your own opinion, evidence, tales or what not. You and your one liner friend muskangill are just having a go for the sake of having a go. If I want to say the op's story holds very little substance, I can, especially if I'm going to explain why which I clearly did!

Sorry you feel my skepticism on this case is some kind of personal attack at you and others. It's not. It's just skepticism. I see a lot of flesh in a lot of cases that people discuss here but this one has very little, IMO. But yes, I don't want to argue - however you started it, so be my guest - finish it

edit on 4-8-2011 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Probably just my sound quality, but in your video of the "Helicopters" I could'nt hear any of the normal Chopping sound, that is so familiar with helicopters. I hear rescue and news choppers all the time and you can hear them coming a mile away. I cant hear that noise on your link, can other people?
Maybe they are those new noise cancelling tech choppers?

I thought it strange that they fly in a V formation too, considering they seem to be all different sizes.

Tis a puzzlement.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I sense the post of someone sincere and a bit frazzled, by an unexplained event.
I also sense rudeness in some replies.
Try to play nice, ask pertinent questions, and let the story unfold.
and above all, stop reinforcing the new Stereotype of Americans.
We'll get to the bottom of this. Someone will.

Thank you, and stay on topic.

seriously.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Classic "im the only one" tale.

Yea sure. No proof, didn't happen. And a bad quality clip of what could possibly be an air show isn't enough.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackDove
....see in the video, the chap there rushed past me saying he'll chat later hes late for work (night shift) He works at the local petrol station (Gas station) i'll go see him after dinner...

dont want to be rude but could you explain me why you first call him a "strange stranger" and then you know exactly who he is and were he´s working.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
It would take a lot more than fiming a few helicoptors to get me as hyped up as this!

To be honest I find this man attention seeking,and a boring one at that.Also the lady who posts rubbish that is not related to anything(she has black hair and too much lipstick in her pic)
edit on 4-8-2011 by paperface because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I am a little confused as I'm in the UK right now, it's 4.10am on 5th August 2011 and
this thread began 3.06am on 5th August, yet an hour before it would be still night time!

Even if we agree that it was a couple of hours 'before' that would still make very-late
evening and though I agree it was overcast in some ares of the UK, sunset was around
20.40pm on the 4th!

The sunrise hasn't happened yet today.... you see mt point?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join