It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something just happened in England.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackDove
reply to post by nitro67

Thanks nitro, will read after ciggy.

Theres a few of us ciggy smokers on here, but im gonna try out those electical ones next week when i get paid, just for the craic, you never know (i sense another off topic warning coming any second

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

LMAO, i noticed that also. Still most the mods do outstanding work on ATS. As for your electric ciggy, i had one, it just kept making me cough. Not happy with it at all. Had my ciggy a min ago, no UFO's just a few shooting stars.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Yes, ELF is very interesting and you can bet that if something can be used to condition the populace, you know it will be. Check this site out for some very interesting links about ELF, the HUM, HAARP...:journal.borderlands.com...

theminorityreport.forummotion.com...

www.rense.com...

www.bariumblues.com...

HAARP?:

edit on 4-8-2011 by nitro67 because: Had to add the HAARP comment for people stripping on wall street, lol!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

I hate the idea of being a guinea pig! Might just move to some shed in the middle of some boreal forest. Even then I'll probably a guinea pig. Damn governments.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Thank you for posting your account of this incident BlackDove, I find the video interesting as well.

I am also curious what exactly happened there and what it was you heard and saw.

Very curious.

It's almost as if they brought out a ton of aircraft to 'scare away' the unidentified craft (or whatever it was). That does seem to be a fairly commonplace tactic.

Also, they could be chase aircraft for recovering a secret military device they are experimenting with.

So either aliens or top-secret military training/testing.

Thanks muzzleflash, i was doing my thing indoors and out of no where, it just started, no coming in slow or anything, it was just there, if i heard it again i could point it out, it was kind of like something moving about above the house, in the sky, it was so loud and heavy, but had a kind of whoosing noise. Im not the best at describing things but it was a weird noise.

I started to worry a bit, i told the family to stay put, went outside and looked around, no one was about straight away, the noise was almost as if i was in the center of a large whooshing, humming, vacum cleaner or something, it was strange. then a flash of light, so clear though, such light.

A guy walked by and i asked him what was going on and could they see anything above, he kind of gave me a funny look and walked on the noise stopped, i ran in and got the phone and called the kids, then out of no where choppers came over, and some other strange objects behind them, i watched them go over and then started chatting about it all whilst putting what i though was a good few mins of footage, i felt very sick, headache, then everyone was looking at me as if i was mad. Showed them what footage there was, argued they were just there, and then kept to myself until i could figure out what happened. Came to ATS, to get advice, show what happened, and to see if anyone else had seen anything today, glad i did, seems im not alone in what happened.

Hope that helps.
edit on 4-8-2011 by BlackDove because: im tired lol.

edit on 4-8-2011 by BlackDove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
Sounds like a pretty freaky experience for sure... I remember some scientist types talking about ELF weapons being used on people without anyone being told...

The type that interfere with a persons brain wave frequencies and cause different effects in different doses, or strengths..

Some of those effects are nausea, short term memory loss, mental and emotional confusion, etc...

The EA6B intruder/prowler is rumoured to have electronic weapons like this as well as EMP devices on board... it wouldn't much of a stretch to think they would have ELF weapons on board..

There are in fact a lot of stories about real life whistleblowers being targeted and stopped by these ELF devices..

From what you describe from your symptoms, it sounds like a real possibility that someone pulled the trigger on something freaky..

Ive never heard of these things until now, all i can say is it would have better if my memory went with the others, the pain i felt from feeling sick was like no other ive felt before, all i was trying to do was scramble to upload the video and explanation. Feeling ok now, just very very tired, but a bit scared to go to sleep, just incase, so i will sit here for a little while.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by VraxUK
reply to post by nitro67

I hate the idea of being a guinea pig! Might just move to some shed in the middle of some boreal forest. Even then I'll probably a guinea pig. Damn governments.

Take me with you lol.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by VraxUK
reply to post by nitro67

Take me with you lol.

Two blokes living in a shed in some forest....
Haha!

But I think there's something worth looking into on this thread, would be great to hear some other accounts, hopefully someone else will see this and be like "Oh man, I've got some info!" like others have already.

Pretty well documented thread for a days work though, so kudos on that!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
With all these sightings in southern England. it sounds like the visitors are looking for their ancient reptilian leader..

I jest, I jest

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by VraxUK

Defo, and thanks for all your help and input VraxUK. Ima head out in a mo, think im ready to sleep now. Catch you later.

link   
Alright first I have to say that I do not really like this guy in the vid I still find what he is talking about very interesting. Go to 4:06 for an interesting comment on rumblings/flashes and connection to earthquakes....

link   

Originally posted by Ramcheck
With all these sightings in southern England. it sounds like the visitors are looking for their ancient reptilian leader..

I jest, I jest

This is so funny, i had to lol with you on this. Although you never know.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by nitro67
Alright first I have to say that I do not really like this guy in the vid I still find what he is talking about very interesting. Go to 4:06 for an interesting comment on rumblings/flashes and connection to earthquakes....

Thanks for all your great help nitro, the video makes you think, could they use a portable version of that device.
Night, night.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Other side of London, but fairly close. It said this happened yesterday, this is starting to creep me out a tad. But now im more curious to know the truth of why this all happened.

I don't think we will ever know the truth, unless some kind of disclosure of whatever project/ UFO activity happens soon. All we can do is investigate by ourselves, try to figure it out and hope that we're not mad.

Don't want to scary you, BlackDove, but did you think of making some radiation tests? Standing right beneath that strange light, and all the sickness afterwards doesn't sound good at all.

To quote a cliche, I feel we are treated like mushrooms; kept in the dark and fed with s##t.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I think I may have just stumbled onto something very interesting that might be the reasoning behind all the weird sounds being heard all over the world. Also, look at where this thing is located, in Geneva of all places where the Geneva convention was just held, is that a coincidence or what?

This may be why all the noise CERN

Source 1

Is this the beginning of a real life Resident Evil?

edit on 8/4/2011 by mustangill because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I definitely don't want to be 'off topic' either and this thread is definitely inline with a lot of sightings, etc. that's been happening lately all over the world and it's getting to be more and more everyday.

Also, I'm not sure if anyone has posted about this service yet, I just recently found this last week and immediately signed up as it's a great thing to have just for these kinds of things and many other occasions that might happen while you have your phone on you. It's called Qik at www.qik.com... - It's kind of like a cloud storage for videos. It automatically records and uploads the videos to your account. This is very handy especially if law enforcement or someone wants to 'confiscate' or make you erase your camera (which they cannot do legally if you are not doing anything illegal, etc.) Just FYI.

Anyhow, back to the topic at hand, wouldn't it be possible that the airshow that was linked to on the first page of this thread might have something to do with this? That they are returning the aircraft back to the bases and also, it could very well be that any 'UFO' type activity usually follows/watches these kinds of shows? It's kind of the same as the way that TPTB run simulations of certain activities, then all of a sudden at the same time, what they are training for actually happens in reality!? Like on 9/11, etc. etc. etc.

Keep us infoed!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntoast
seems tyoe odd of the vid cause it seems old and also if your from englnd wouldnt you have a accent?

He did have an accent...but it sounded pretty southern US to me

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by EdSurly

Originally posted by burntoast
seems tyoe odd of the vid cause it seems old and also if your from englnd wouldnt you have a accent?

He did have an accent...but it sounded pretty southern US to me

Not to me, for the very very brief moment where he spoke in the video, that was definitely a southern British accent in line with where he said he's from. No clue why people are hearing a southern US accent unless that's what they wanna hear.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Mountains out of mole hills. We're almost 200 replies in, you're still explaining what you saw & heard to people, the thing is - has anyone else come forward? If you are the ONLY witness then it's a bit lame.

Helicopter fly-bys like the one in the video aren't uncommon. Considering you're not far from some of the largest helicopter bases in the South of England, there's nothing un-natural. That said, I'm near Oxford, and I didn't hear any airshows today, nor any helicopter activity and I live near one of the main chopper bases in the UK.

Your tale - as interesting as it is, is just too vague and we're basing this all on your lone account. It's not even a UFO or aliens story is it - it's a possible noise in the sky episode. However, unlike other accounts where there are multiple witnesses, you are the only one - not even the man who was in the street at the time it happened apparently acknowledged anything strange.

I'm sure you can drag this out for another 20 pages, and I'm not saying it didn't happen - it just seems like you're fishing for sympathy rather than looking for evidence or help. You didn't ask in your initial post if anyone else heard or witnessed it, which would lead to the presumption you don't care - nor, after various pages, would you say where in the UK this happened other than "south London". How do you expect people to corroborate if you don't supply such info. Also "Something happened in England" is a very noob-ish, vague thread title, and as I said - there is nothing in your post to do with UFO's or aliens, whatsoever.

I hope you divulge some proper information (it may be there, but I got bored after page 5) if you wish to keep this topic going and get some answers.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join